Mpreg Central

Full Version: Not necessarily mpreg, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing I love most about mpreg is the idea of something living, squirming, and moving around inside a man. So there are things that still turn me on that aren't necessarily mpreg related, but follow the same idea.

For example--the movie Flubber--towards the end when the guy accidentally swallows flubber, and it's bouncing around and squirming inside him before shooting out of his ass.

Also, the movie A Simple Wish, the scene where Murray makes that one guy have a 'frog in his throat', and he begins to vomit frogs.

Or in any of the alien movies, I love when the guys would get attacked by the facehuggers and get impregnated by the chestbursters.

Idk why, but that was the kind of stuff I loved as a kid. Am I the only one? Are there any other things like this you guys have come across? (I've tried finding videos of these, but I can't seem to find the right scenes. If anyone happens to find them, feel free to post them here)
(10-08-2012, 03:05 PM)professionalurk Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one? Are there any other things like this you guys have come across? (I've tried finding videos of these, but I can't seem to find the right scenes. If anyone happens to find them, feel free to post them here)

No! You're not the only one :) Glad to see now that I'm not the only one lol. I'm not turned-on by the gore of it or anything, but as you said, there's just something about the idea of a living thing inside of another guy. Only other one I can really think is the beginning of the movie Dreamcatcher.
Oh cool! I havent seen that movie, what happens?
No, You're absolutely not the only one! :) I love it too...