Mpreg Central

Full Version: Journey to the West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Journey to the West (1996) mpreg episode has finally been subbed! :D

Episode 28

http://swkfansubs.livejournal.com/735.html
Aww it does not work on iPad :(
I downloaded a program to watch it but it doesn't work...
My anti-virus found a threat....what is there on the episode? Is there a pregnant belly to be seen?
(10-10-2012, 03:29 AM)Myboyfriendspregnant Wrote: [ -> ]Aww it does not work on iPad :(

It's not a video that you download, it's three split files, and you just have to combine them back together in a program called "hjsplit" (just Google it), there is no installation, just run the program and follow the instructions, then you'll have the actual video.

(10-10-2012, 04:19 AM)pregboy89 Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded a program to watch it but it doesn't work...

Was it "hjsplit"? If so, just follow the instructions on the program, it should work just fine.

(10-10-2012, 08:46 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote: [ -> ]My anti-virus found a threat....what is there on the episode? Is there a pregnant belly to be seen?

Yes, 4 in fact, clothed though and not prosthetic ones...
(10-10-2012, 11:55 PM)mprego2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012, 03:29 AM)Myboyfriendspregnant Wrote: [ -> ]Aww it does not work on iPad :(

It's not a video that you download, it's three split files, and you just have to combine them back together in a program called "hjsplit" (just Google it), there is no installation, just run the program and follow the instructions, then you'll have the actual video.

(10-10-2012, 04:19 AM)pregboy89 Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded a program to watch it but it doesn't work...

Was it "hjsplit"? If so, just follow the instructions on the program, it should work just fine.

(10-10-2012, 08:46 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote: [ -> ]My anti-virus found a threat....what is there on the episode? Is there a pregnant belly to be seen?

Yes, 4 in fact, clothed though and not prosthetic ones...

Should I write the links using hjsplit to combine the three parts or what?
can somone put it in 1 file and upload it? Im a mac user and there is no hjsplit or another programm that works :/

mpreg did you see it? How is it is there a big fat belly?
(10-12-2012, 02:07 AM)Junior Wrote: [ -> ]can somone put it in 1 file and upload it? Im a mac user and there is no hjsplit or another programm that works :/

mpreg did you see it? How is it is there a big fat belly?

Here you go dude! ^_^

http://www.hjsplit.org/mac/

Well, depends on what you consider "big" and "small"...
Being Japanese helps a lot but when it comes down to mpreg I am lost! All Asian mpregs are in Chinese! Lucky for subs!