Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Dave opened his eyes before the alarm went off, but thgouth he could stay on bed a little while longer when he got smothered by an armful of sleepy Noah. He chuckled and kissed the face that was trying to bury even deeper into the pillow just beside him. "Hey you have attacked the wrong side.... your alarm's on that side of the bed." He smiled at how Noah just responded with an annoyed groan, attempting to fall back asleep when teh second wave of alarm went off. "You really need a lot of alarms to get up, don't you?" Dave outright laughed and it eventually got Noah waking up. "Morning babe. I see you are quite looking forward to the trip as well judging by how you thought an alarm could do some good?" He smiled and kissed him properly.
Noah sat up and rubbed his eyes finally shutting off the alarm. He laughed a bit to now realizing how he had tried to shot off Dave instead of the Alarm "Good morning." He smiled and got up. "Yea, I'm excited," Noah admitted glancing over his shoulder at Dave for a moment. It was a good thing they had packed snow clothes. He knew they would have to take off early but since he was already up for once he didn't really mind. He didn't like morning but he was always up for an adventure.
They were up and out soon to be there earlier, getting with them a bottle of hot coffee and simple sandwich on the car as tehy travelled upthe mountain. "You could get some sleep now... the way up is going to be a little bumpy." Dave advised as they finished off the food. The view outside was more or less highways for now, but ir would soon enter the forest area and they would be able to see snow. "Though if you stay awake... you might see deers around. Wildlife. Even foxes and rabbits if we are lucky enough." Dave pointed out of the window as he got to Noah's side.
Noah did fall asleep, for a short time but he was up when they reached the woods looking around, they saw a few deer one who had tried to run out in front of them and the rest who stayed at the side of the road. Thankfully, they avoided it. Noah spent a lot of time just gazing out the window as the climbed higher up the mountain. He had never realy minded long car rides but when they did finally arrive he was happy stepping out he stretched realizing right away how much colder it was up here.
Dave took the down jacket and put it around Noah. "You better not catch a cold right away." He was observant enough to see Noah was got sleeping legs and helped rub on them. "Le'ts get in to change." He said bringing Noah into the cottage right wehre teh car was stopped. There had been a fire lit already, with the servants notified of their impending visit. Dave led Noah around to look at the simple 2-storey wooden house, which brought back memories of his own.
Simple as it was Noah took a bit of time exploring a bit, then he changed into his winter clothes a proper jacket that he didn't have to take from Dave, boots, gloves, hat. After all there was snow on the ground, it was strange when they had left Noah would have considered it warm compared to this but still, it would be fun to go out and ski in.
They went out to a clearing right next to the cottage. "HOw about I teach you techniques to slip first before going up to the slopes for practice?" He suggested. There was skiing place not far from there, they could practise here for a bit before joining with the crowd on the proper skiing grounds, where the slopes were managed better with proper maintenance. Dave demonstrated how to clip the skis on and unfortunately, Noah slipped right away when he tried to stand up on it.
It was a lot harder than he remembered it being and he reached out grabbing hold of Dave only to slip back down. At least Noah was a good sport about it. He was laughing looking up at Dave with a look that said he would probably require a little help. "Well, I can only get better right?" He muttered when he was finally able to stand up on the skis.
"So true. You would learn it back i.n no time though afterall you got a great teacher." Dave laughed and strraightened his back looking for his praise from his husband. He bumped his chest and then started teaching. It was fun time and soon enough Noah was getting a slight hang of it, recalling memories from before and could gingerly slide through the snow that was virgin and fluffy, even though his pants were already covered with that powdery white substance as well.
Noah was getting the hang of it and at least he wasn't falling nearly as much. He could move around a bit without constantly clinging to Noah, which was good. "I think I might be getting it now. Good think you're good at teaching." Noah said grinning at Dave. Of course, it would be different on actual hills but how much harder could that be?
Dave chuckled and continued to monitor Noah's perfromance when they slid through the gentle slopes, whivh could only count as preschool ones compared with the real deal, before finally travelling to tbe practice grounds. There was a slight slope before they joined the crowd, and there Noah had started beautiful, but soon he lost his balance and Dave yelled loud reminding him how to find back his balance.
It was not as easy as it seemed but he tried to get his balance back he somehow managed to get almost to the bottom of the hill before wiping out. He was fine, already getting back up and brushing snow off himself by the time Dave would reach him. He was smiling actually. "Well, that was fun," he said looking back at Dave his skies now back on.
At first Dave was slightly anxious, then seeing Noah was fine, he burst out into laughter as well. "That's indeed fun. You did grasp the essence of how to fall down." He teased and helped Noah clear away the snow on his pants and led the way to the main ground. "You better be aware of the small children, they are way faster than they should be too short to be noticed." He warned pointing at the group of kids, even though he smiled fondly at rhem.
"Yea, so far they've avoided me, so that's good." he was referring to the few that had gotten out of his way. Noah had the whole going part down bit he was still working on stopping. Noah followed closely beside Dave looking towards the kids, for a moment he thought of what it would be like to take Emma out here some day when she was old enough. Maybe by then Noah could teach her how to ski instead of learning himself.
Dave was thinking of something similar, only instead of having Noah teaching them, he probably could be pregnant again when emma is getting her first ski, so he would be aside watching. Or if he wasnt pregnant, he could reverse the roles and prepare a nice pot of hot chocolate for them to return after their ski. "Hmm good. Now all you have to do is remember where to put your centre of gravity, and also to cross your skis when you want to stop." He instructed and soon they were getting a lot of improvement.
Noah was really starting to get the hang of it and seemed to be having fun. Eventually, they did head inside to warm up for a bit Noah rubbed his hands together trying to bring some feeling back to them although it didn't take long and they were once again warm. "What do you think?" He asked momentarily sliding off his boots and shaking the snow from his hair, it was messed up from the wind.
Dave chucklrd at how Noah resembled a puppy in shaking away the snowflakes while handing him a mug of hot.chocolate. "what do you mean? I think you are a great student." He smiled sitting close to Noah, flicking away a piece of stray feather on his head, must have been from his down jacket. "What do you think? That's a lot of fun to me." He smiled and kissed Noah's cheek, hwich was flushed with how he had been in the cold and exercised.
Noah smiled and sipped his hot chocolate, the cup was warm on his hands. "It is a lot of fun." Noah agreed looking back at Dave. His face was also red from the cold, granted that considering where they were it was actually a really nice day out today. "Besides, It's a good thing I had a good teacher."
"Hmm yes I do think i deserve that credit. So, some reward?" He said raising his cheek asking for a kiss as well. "I think tomorrow we could try the sledge. Less texting but it's still fun. Though you would find yoruself among even more children... those are really loved by kids around. I could imagine Emma loving those already.... " He smiled remembering the lovely little girl. "And if we control it really well, even if you are with child, it would be manageable." He added with an even bigger smile.
(Sorry I haven't been around, it was the fair week and I was either with friends, busy or too tired to respond. but I'm back now. )

Noah chuckled at Dave's hint and leaned forward giving him a kiss. He thought over the male's words and couldn't help but grin slightly but they were getting ahead of themselves, or maybe not... either way he liked the idea of going to the Sledge. "Sounds like fun," Noah said after pulling away he took a sip of his hot chocolate finally warm again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33