Mpreg Central

Full Version: Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Prologue:

The Shearzari race had been blighted by a terrible plague when Chapir was very young.  The plague had been bioengineered by an enemy of their species to wipe them out, but due to the vagaries of germ warfare it had only been effective against females and some fifteen percent of the male population. In the end Chapir's people had won thanks to their superior technology, but their future was in shambles. There were no females, there was no future... something would have to be done. 

So the search had begun for a species that was compatible with theirs. This was difficult, as the specific chemical required in the bloodstream to properly ripen eggs before laying was very rare in the galaxy and they required a level of it to be present that was toxic to all other species that were found.

Chapir managed to buy a ship that would carry him across the universe.  He needed to find a breeder, one that he could impregnate over and over with litters.  He needed to save his dying race and as he flew among the stars, he prayed to the ancients he could find his breeder. 
Mike was just a college student looking after his dad's farm after he passed. Mike was 6 ft with blonde hair and a sturdy built frame. He just finished a long day of planting crops. Barely able to support himself ,due to the dry season's the last couple of years, Mike wonder if this year would be any better. Turning out all the light Mike walked up the wooden squeaky stairs to his bedroom where he took his shirt and pants off and opened his bedroom window. The muggy Ohio weather was bad this time of year. The cool breeze felt good as he plopped on his bed. The exhaustion of the day made it very easy for Mike to drift off to sleep.
Chapir let out a series of loud chirps has alerts and alarms beeped and blared around him.  An asteroid collided with his ship disabling the engines and putting him on a crash course with the nearby planet.  He chirped unhappily at the proximity alarm flashed in his face again.  Yes, he understood.  He was going to crash the ship.  He slammed three of his fists on the controls as he used the other three to strap into his seat.  If the crash didn't kill him, he was sure the planet would.  According to his sensors, the planet was 70% water and only 30% land and if he landed in water, he was done.  His biology would have him sink to the bottom. 

The control panel blinked at him.  Yes he had something.  It wasn't much but it might just be enough to steer toward the center of the land masses.  He pushed on the buttons as he steered.  He watched as the threat of a water landing dropped from 89 to 3 percent and then the thrusters went out.  He had no control as he held down for dear life.  He glanced at the screen.  He would land in something called an OHIO.   
Mike heard a loud crash just outside his house. He gave a startled jump he rushed out of bed looking out his window. Gasping in horror as he saw some kind of ship or something in his cornfield.Mike threw a shirt and pants on and racedout side to see what this metal object was. The closer mike got to the space craft the stronger the smell of friedcircuits and smoke filled his nostrils and lungs. Sparks were flying out of the top of the round space craft. Mike wanted to go up closer to see if anyone was in there but decided to go back to the house and call the police and report the Incident. Just as Mike turned to head for the house there came a whooshing sound as the door to the craft opened.
Chapir grunted as he pushed up on the biolocked door of the ship.  He needed to get out of it before it exploded and with all the noise, he knew he didn't have a lot of time.  He undid his security straps then when the door didn't move, he kicked it so hard that it popped the seal.  He jumped out the damaged ship landing on the soft ground.  He got to his feet and tried to run only to have the ship explode after the third step. 

"%^$#)(&!"  He cursed in his native tongue because he hadn't learned the language of this planet yet.  And now that his ship was gone, he would have to make this place his home. 
As Mike was about to turn around to see what the whooshing noise was an explosion hit him from behind knocking him backwards. As he slowly opened his eyes he felt groggy like he had been hit in the head by a baseball bat. He looked over to where the ship use to be only to see smoke and flame and a silloute of a figure. Mike squint real hard to focus his vision and when he did a shiver of terror went through him. Some monster was standing there shouting something he couldn't understand. Mike could barely get to his feet but when he did he ran as fast as he could screaming and running to his back door.
Chapir screamed at the wreckage until he heard something behind him.  He turned and saw some kind of creature rushing toward a strange looking dwelling.  He looked over his shoulder to the remains of his ship then back to the figure.  He made a noise then ran off after it.  Maybe it would be able to communicate and he could figure out where to find some breeders.  He managed to catch the figure in about three paces then reached out to grab one of the flaying appendages. 
Mike about reached his door when the monster grabbed his right arm from behind. Mike did his best to break its grip by kicking its torso to hitting its arm but the monster was built to solid. Mike did the only thing he could do scream in hopes someone could hear him. "Help!!! Help!!! There is a monster!" Mike knew it would be for nothing because his nearest neighbors were nearly ten miles south from him but he kept screaming anyway.
Chapir let out a series of chirps when he grabbed the creature.  He hissed at the thing as it kicked and hit him.  The blows didn't really hurt, it feel more like some annoying flicks but still.  And when the creature started to make loud noises, he just chirped louder. When the chirping didn't work and the loud noises didn't stop, Chapir pulled a bit of energy from the creature to learn the language. 

"I'm not a monster, you little fly!"  Chapir screamed at the creature. 
Mike was startled when it spoke English. Still struggling Mike let out a quick response still trying to get free. "What do you want from me?" Mike asked his voice cracking due to all the screaming.
"My race is dying."  Chapir explained as he held on tight to the creature.  "I need to create as much new life as I can for as long as I can to keep my kind alive."  With his grip still tight, he used his senses to survey the creature.  "You are very suitable for my needs." 
Mike didn't understand what the monster meant by 'needs'. Mike tried kicking the monster in the torso again trying to break its grip on his arm. "What do you mean I'm suitable....this is crazy!" Mike tried screaming again. "Somebody HELP!"
"Why are you making so much noise?"  Chapir asked as he held on tight to the creature.  "You're going to be bred.  I'm not going to kill and eat you." 
Mike stopped squirming for a minute perplexed by what he just heard. " What do you mean by bred?" Mike asked fearing he knew the monsters intentions.
The monster chirped at the creature.  "Do you not know what bred means?"  He asked as he looked at the smaller thing.  "Bred means I put my heirs in your belly and you hold them inside you until they are ready to birth."  He explained.  "I'm going to use you as my breeder.  You're going to bear my next generation.  I will fill this planet with my kind and not be alone anymore." 
Mike was horrified at the news the monster just shared with him. "No you wont!" Mike shouted throwing a punch at the monsters face with his free hand. " I won't let you!" Mike started kicking and pulling trying to break the monsters grip but it held on too tight.
Chapir growled as his grip tightened on the creature then ducked when it lashed out at him.  He pulled the appendage out then twisted it behind the creature's back as he pulled it close.  "Yes, I will."  He hissed.  "I will and I am. "  He pushed the creature into the dwelling trying to find something to tie it up before it hurt him or itself.  He found his breeding.  It was his. 
Mike staggered as the monster shoved him into his house and threw him against the couch nearly knocking it over. Mike tried to get up and run but the wind was knocked out of him as he slowly tried to get back up the monster shovedhim back to the ground wrapping his arms together behind his back with some rope but before Mike could yell he felt the monster hit him on the back of the head nearly knocking him out.
Chapir hit the creature on the back of the head to get it to calm down. It would hurt itself if it continue to thrash around.  When it kept moving, Chapir grabbed something from his belt then threw a handful of blue powder in the creature's face.  Hopefully the powder would have the same effect on the creature as it had on others.  He hoped it would make the creature want him. 
Mike turned his face to his side only to get hit in the face by blue powder. Mike coughed as it entered his lungs making him dizzy yet a feeling of calm swept over him like he was safe. Mike calmly turned to the monster who didn't seem as scary and slowly became sleepy and relaxed.
Pages: 1 2