Mpreg Central

Full Version: Furry mpreg town (open to all)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

SnowWolf

Lee notices his other new neighbor outside '' oh hi there, im your new neighbor Lee nice to meet ya'' said the pregnant kangaroo
"I'm Clark, nice to meet you Lee" I said walking up to you "how are you doing?"

SnowWolf

''doing pretty good, enjoying the nice weather with the youngs'' said Lee, patting his triplet carrying tummy. ''been living here here long ? ''
"Since I was 15, so for 3 years, this is a great town, I been working to it better though" I said while stopping in front of you with a smile

SnowWolf

''it is a peaceful little town, no noisy car passing or alarms going off every hours, a lot better the the big city id say'' I said, slight movement can be seen from lee stomach. ''ouf... i think there saying hi''

Animefan22

Adam sees his new neighbor he smiles "hi I'm Adam Jones the racoon look at the kangaroo
"I see that, um, may i?" I asked referring to feeling Lee's belly while smiling at adam

Animefan22

Adam sits down on the bench shivering
Name: Clayton whitestreak

Species: Bunny

How far along: 7

How many young: 12

Appearance: Clayton appear as a Brownish bunny with a white streak going down his back from his neck with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. His is a little feminine and his enlarged belly what most people notice first. Hes a nice, if shy, guy whos a little scared but excited about being pregnant

Clayton is currently sitting down on a park bench catching breath and rubbing belly "Ha...Ha.....a whole minute...phew!!!"
I notice adam shivering and went to give him my coat "hey you'll need this better then I do"

Animefan22

Adam shakes his head "no you need it
"Dont be hard man, I'm just doing it cause I care for you" I said putting my coat on you, my extra fur keeping me warm

Animefan22

Adam bows his head "thank you
"You're welcome" I place my hand on yours

Animefan22

Adam started to blush

SnowWolf

''dont worry you two can feel them, there quite active right now '' said merrily Lee to his two neighbor ''are you alright adam ? ''
I felt Lee's belly feeling the active pups in there and chuckle a bit "heh heh, don't worry adam's just a bit cold is all, if I may ask who's the lucky one to get you knocked up?"

SnowWolf

''hehe...i..i wish i knew but one thing i do know he was quite the fertile stallion''
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear you don't know his name" I said

SnowWolf

''its alright, i was never able to find him but ive made peace with it. and im not alone anymore'' said Lee peacefully as he rest a hand on his belly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33