Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Kingdom of Austaraxia (Open for everyone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
"Hello, you must be Luccan, Clark's lovely husband" King Thomas said with a smile "He is always talking about you. If it's not much a bother, i would like to come in and talk to your...visitor" the king asked, walking inside the house. Behind him, Samuel noticed that the man at the door was pregnant. "I see you are expecting too" Samuel said, pointing at Luccan's belly and smiling tiredly as the babies inside his own belly kicked him "How many are you having, if you don't mind me asking?" The king consort asked gently.
(Hmm... im gonna need to work out a way to have gwyn carry arent i.... any ideas?)
(07-27-2017, 08:32 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: [ -> ](Hmm... im gonna need to work out a way to have gwyn carry arent i.... any ideas?)

(Well, you don't need to have him carry if you don't want to. But if you want him to be pregnant, you could create another character and make him fall in love with Gwyn)
"Oh I'm having triplets it seems" Lucan said smiling "yes our visitor is upstairs with Clark right this way"
"Oh, what a coincidence" Samuel said "I'm having triplets as well. It's a really hard work, isn't it?" he asked, while Thomas walked upstairs to talk to the dragon. As he arrived in what he assumed would be the room, he knocked at the door and waited for someone to open it.
"Oh yes quite the coincidence" Lucan said Clark opens the door for king Thomas "my king come in" he said
Gwyn jumped a little seeing the king walk in. He tried to make himselg look even smaller than he already was. He was still in the mindset he was gonna be in trouble or become some lab experiment.
"So I see your just here to see our guest" Clark said
"Don't be afraid" Thomas said to the boy in front of him "I mean you no harm. I felt very sorry when you were hit by one of our hunters and wanted to check if you were okay. Look, I even brought you something" he said, giving the boy a large bag, that was filled with the wild animal the dragon was hunting when he was shot 
"We felt that it's the right thing to do" Clark said
He nods anx timidly shuffles closer to look in the bag "th...thankyou" he says softly "i...i should p...probably head back to... whats left of my cave" he says "i...i dont want to be a burden on anyone"
"I doubt that would be a good idea, I own a cave of my own should be big enough you can use it its safe" Clark said
"Please, don't think like that" Tom said, smiling sadly at the guy "You are not a burden. In fact, we have a place in our plaace for people that don't have anywhere else to go. If you want, we would be glad to give you shelter too"
He nods slowly "i...i should atleast s...see what is left of my... former home..." he says "th... then ill consider my options i guess" he says then looks under the sheets at himself "umm... d...do you have some clothes i could borrow?"
"I should go with you so you be safe" Clark said
He blushes "y...you dont need to... i used to come to town all the time to buy candles for lighting my cave and salt and spices for preserving my meats... i know the way home" he admits and blushes more.
"If you say so just be careful out there your not fully healed yet" Clark said
He nods getting dressed and he walks out heading back to his cave after thanking them for their help.

Name: Ronen
Species: Anthro Bull
Role: Dairy farmer and royal farrier.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Pregnant (Y/N): N
Appearance: 6' tall male holstine bull. Black and white spotted fur and with decent muscles and blue eyes. He has two sweeping horns with a gold ring on one.
Personality: friendly yet firm. While he can seem cold sometimes he is genuinely caring and funny.
Extra: Personally lactates, few know about it and they tend to playfully joke with him about it. His pecs swell up and get painfully full if the problem is ignored for too long.

Seeing the thin pale male leave Clarks place after the king had entered raised his suspicions. He walked into the house and gave a soft moo to announce himself "hello? Anyone here? Whats gping on who was that that ran off?"
Lucan turned around to look at ronen "oh hi there that was a friend gwyn he name was he just got hurt in the forest so we had to take care of him" Lucan said
"Ah ok" he said "he seemed in a hurry... for such a little guy... arent you worried about him being on his own out there? He went directly into the forrest... with all the wolves and that around he wouldnt stand much chance on his own would he?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6