Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg Avenue (open to everyone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Some males that end up pregnant move to a great area to rise their kids. This area is known as "mpreg avenue" and the pregnant males here live a good life ethire alone or with another male. Note that this is a human mpreg rp! There is no limit to how many young you can carry! Have fun and please don't bring up to much drama for the rp. Enjoy!

Name:

Height:

How far along:

Amount of young:

Appearance:
------------------------------------------
Name: Bryden

Height: 5"5"

How far along: 4 months (showing)

Amount of young: 2

Appearance: tanned skin looks a bit strong. wears a blue shirt with a wolf picture on the front of it, Gray shorts, black and blue shoes, has a gray hat, has green eyes and black hair (trimmed recently)

Bryden walked out of his house and heads to the park while listing to music
Name: Miguel
Height: 5 feet
How far along: 8 months
Amount of young: 7
Appearance: Tanned skin, and dark brown hair and eyes. Has a slim build minus his bump. Usually wears a hoodie and skinny jeans, originally to conceal his bump but now it's too obvious.

Miguel had been sitting alone at the park, reading a novel.
Bryden reaches the park and sees a tanned skin man with a pregnant belly and approach him "Hey there" Bryden said sitting frown next to him
Miguel looked up to see another pregnant man about his age "Oh, hello." He greeted.
Bryden removed his ear buds from his ear "nice to see another pregnant man out here I'm bryden and you are?" Bryden asked him holding his hand out for a hand shake
"My name is Miguel" He replied and let his hand out to shake Bryden's. "How far along are you?"
"Only 4 months with twins" Bryden replied "How about you?" He asked
"Almost due, with 7." The difference in their belly size was vast.
"Wow that's something I mean 7 kids?" Bryden was surprised at how many Miguel was carrying
"You bet." Miguel gave his own belly a pat, which was massive.
Bryden rubbed his own belly "so how long have lived here in this area?" He asked
"About 2 months." Miguel answered "And you?"
"Ever since I first became pregnant so about 4 months" Bryden aswered
"Oh well that's nice!" Miguel felt at least one of the babies kick.
Bryden notice he felt a kick as he felt one himself "You felt a kick I felt one myself" he said
"At the same time?" Miguel asked "Cool." He raised his hand "Mind if I feel?"
"Sure can I feel yours as well?" Bryden asked
Miguel unzipped his hoodie and raised his t shirt up "Go ahead."
Bryden felt around for a kick and felt it "ooh that's nice" he said
Miguel's babies were kicking all at once. He then rubbed Bryden's belly, amazed by how smooth it felt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5