Mpreg Central

Full Version: rags to royalty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
"No you wanted somthing achivable but not withbme and im sorry it couldnt be." He cried quietly soft hit tear drops landing on the scales below his head.
"Dont cry for me" he says softly "your the king... you shouldnt cry" Although he adds 'for someone as lowly as me' in his head. The ver returned a minute later just as drakar was about to say he was struggling not to push. He had a team of men with him, all stable hands who were shocked at the drakes condition. "Quick quick on the stretcher" the vet ordered "if we dont work fast..." he trailed off as the men shuffled arround the king and heaved the drake onto the stretcher they had "its a blessing the doors are as wide as they are, wed never get him out of here otherwise"
The king sat trembling violently. Tears spilling down his cheeks his eyes wide. He was having a mental break his person was spliting and he was reverting back to seven year old self. His mind was breaking from stress and reality and the accptence that the blame was his. As he slowly shattered inside his trembling incresead till he was hypervetilating and his mind was all but gone he had cuased this. As his person was evident by a child like shreik that echoed off the castle wals. It was a crie of a child in pain and afraid.
"My king? My king! Please, pull yourself together" the vet called as the others rushed off with the dragon "he was requesting you.. please, hold yourself together for him, just a little longer" he shook the king a bit then shighed at the scream "didnt want to to this" he muttered then, drawing back slapped him bringing him back to his senses for a little while atleast "my king, he wants you there when we do this... i wont make you watch the operation, but come on, would you rather he go through this alone?"
The king cheek stinged badly but he stood still shaken and followed his beloved freind to where they were going.
Drakar was transfered to an opperating table once they reached the opperating room. He whimpered softly at his discomfort but barely did anything else. The vet immediately went to work setting up a block screen so neither he nor the king could watch unles they intended to. "Ive given him the strongest local we have" the vet said looking to the king "sadly that means he cant fight the contractions anymore because he cwnt feel them so we need to act fast... please, sire, just stand by his head, keep him calm, we will handle the rest..." he said motioning for where he could stand, the drake looking up at him as the vet called for a scalpel.
The king stood by his freinds head but as the matalic smell filled the air he started to feel strange. Then without warning he colapsed to the floor. The stress from accept of his kingdoms ruin his drakes confition and adien arival. The key being him reluzing hed never be truly acepted. And the trigger the smell of blood cuased his already damage mind body to react violently from the abuse he sustained when young. As he hit the floor the impact caused his poersons of king and child to collide and war for conucuosness. As such he convulsed violently. He could think for only a spit second so he spoke the words left unspoken the ones that break all bonds. "Desima....... bodalion." A flash of pink and blue light light filled the room then vanished. If he was gonna die he wasnt taking the one he loved down with him. As he convulsed ge started to foam at the mouth. He was dying and he knew it.
"Some comforting presence you are" Aiden mumbled from the doorway and quixkly carried the king out "dont worry ive seen it before" he called to the nurses who ran to the kings aid "alcohol withdrawals, you silly twit... did you ever think the bonds were not yours to break?" He asked as the spell had fizzled out at the end "get him on a drip, 1% alcohol, it should stabilize him" he said as he laid the king on a medical bed to be rushed off. "Looks like its my job now to keep you calm and company... aren't you lucky?" He asked the drake who just rolled his eyes at the joked irony.
The king came around a few days later but somthing about him was off. He wasnt talking he wasnt even registering that anybody in the room existed. He just sat up and crossed his arms over his knees not even speaking a word.
Drakar was still recouping after his opperation. The eggs had been massive and the vet was still awestruck he had managed to carry them at all. Sadly, he was stuck on bedrest with the vet appointing his own vuards to watch over him and the eggs.

Aiden sighed as he walked into the kings room with lunch "still not talking to anyone?" He asks placing the tray down "gonna pout like a baby still? Drakar has been asking for you, as broken as he is, physicality, mentally and emotionally, he still wants you to come see him." He sighs and sits on the bed with him "your little stunt had one side effect you know... but ill let you discover that on your own. The bond we share cant be broken that easily, your stuck with me... now pull yourself together , or ill get out the inflatable bat to smack you with... remember when i did that when you were trying to sleep in?"
The king fianly spoke. "Go away. Go away. Go away. I worthless. I am uslesss. Am stupid. Go away. Go away. Go away. Im nobody. Have been nobody. Will be nobody. Go away. Go away. Go away." Tears sprung up in his eyes hi was chanting the same thing in his head when he was silent. The very words his father spoke to him and he spoke back. His mind had sustained some injury that had cuased him to become reclusive and even forget people faves and names accept for the two he wished most he could forgett and in return they forget him.
Aiden sighed "no, not till your better" he says "and stop spouting such nonsense, would i still be here if that was true? Would drakar still want to see you if that was true? Cmon hun, show me that king that made drakar fall in love with him... thats the king i want, thats the king You are"
"Please go away." His hand was ocer the keft side of his chest balling up the shirt into his fist. Aiden being near him made his heart ache hed accpet that aiden didnt love him but that had only made it hurt more. He had been pent up in thisroom for so long his hair was a mess his eyes were red and every little noise spooked him. He was becoming perinoid. The spell had backfired and he wished deeply that i had worked becuse the pain of the truth was far greater than beliveing in lies.
Aiden sighed and leaned over holding his hands to stop him lashing out "i already told you my answer to that request" he said simply "and that's no" he pressed his lips to the kings firmly.
With that action somthing inside him clicked. His mind feel back into place and slowly he remebered. That aiden had never left his side accept to get a few things here and there. Hed watched over him kept him company and even brushed his hair a few times. His hands pushed aiden back wards into the matress pinning his hands above his head. He cried tears of joy. He released aidens arms and sat up. And looked away. "I-im sorry i whent to far. But why did you stick around for me i was willing to cut all ties to let you go so why. Why do you stay by me?" He asked eyes distant.v
Aiden chuckled softly "i did tell you, the ties are not fully yours to break" he says with a smile "other than the obvious reasons that that statement and the kiss implies? Someone needs to keep an eye on you, for a king, when it comes to personal connections, you keep making dumb decisions"
"Drakar how is he is he well?" Id see him but in my dishevled state im afraid i might scear him. He chuckled lghtly. Then it sank in. "When? When did you start to love me back?" He looked at aiden eyes wide.
"When, is something ill keep secret for now" bhe says witha cheeky grin "as for Drakar... he isnt faring as well as you" he says sadly "the opperation took alot out of him, and i dont just mean the eggs. It damn near killed him. The vet... id rather call him doc but anyway... the vet said we used up all the spare stores of his blood we had, still wasnt enough they had to give him quite a bit... a vampire would struggle to find a snack off him. He is awake... for a few hours now and then, but he is weak, vet says its a myrical he is still alive... he has been asking for you to come see him..."
"Ill get dresed and orderly and go see him." He steped off the bed throwing aside his kimono and puting on a new one he quickly tied his hair up and heafed to see drakar.
Aiden smiled finally he was acting how he should. When they got to the drakes door he stopped him "remember, he looks terrible... but dont go blaming yourself... also, i have eomeone id like you to meet afterwards" he says with a smile before opening the door, the guard stepping to one side. Drakar was laying on his bed, a replacement one as his previous one wqs runined when he suddenly started giving birth in it. He looked pale, his usually bright vibrant scaled having lost their brightness ans their healthy shine. His belly was exposed, something he couldn't help dur to the huge patch of missing scales and cut line accross it. In the incubator in the corner were his eggs, barely able to fit inside.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15