Mpreg Central

Full Version: Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"T-They're going to be absolutely fine...provided you can stretch for another 5 to 6 months." he explained, placing a hand on Elias' taut, throbbing belly. "I'll have a few nurses check on you regularly so that you don't deliver too early."
"I feel fine. Just hungry." Elias said to no avail. His belly kept growling in hunger.
The doctor sighed. "Well, your friend said he'd be back with food, right? Wait on until then. In the meantime, try and relax. We're here to help you." he smirked, showing some stress behind it.

Sure enough, Gabriel returned 25 minutes later with a bucket of fried chicken for his love. "Hey hey hey!" he laughed, placing the food on Elias' bedside table. "How've you been holding up? Grown any?"
"Oh Gabriel! The doctor said I have to stay here for the rest of my pregnancy!" Elias said as he grabbed some of the chicken, eating it in front of Gabriel. "I just want to go home."
Gabriel widened his eyes at that. "No! No way! C-Can you get home care?" he asked, tightly holding Elias' hands in worry. "There's no way we can afford to have you here for 5 months!"
"I know. Go talk to the doctor. Maybe you can convince him to let me leave." Elias said. "Please? If you do, I'll reward you with a special 'treat'." He offered.
Gabriel chuckled at that and talked to the doctor. After a long chat, he returned. "He says yes, but you'd have to have at least 1 nurse or doctor and a midwife present at all times. Would that be ok?" he asked the pregnant man.
"Sure. Just as long as they give us some alone time." Elias said as he slowly got up from the bed. The weight of his belly hadn't been kind to Elias. "My back hurts so much. I can't wait to get home."
"I'll make sure you get a nice, long massage." Gabriel smiled, helping him up and out of bed and outside to be discharged.

Once home, a batch of operatives converted the spare room at their house into a mini hospital ward, fitted with an ultrasound machine, heart rate monitor, IV stands; the works. Soon enough, Elias was helped into the extra large bed that accompanied his quint-sized gut.
"I feel like a freak." Elias said as he laid on the bed. "I didn't want all this stuff in our home." He said as he laid on his side, rubbing his large belly.
"Doctor's orders. Can't deny those." Gabe sighed, placing a hand on top of Elias'. "You'll get through this, trust me. I'll make sure of it." he said, trying to be as reassuring as he could.
"I still don't want them here. I feel perfectly fine." Elias said as he looked down unto his belly.
"Can't help that." Gabe replied, stroking Elias' hair and kissed his lips. "Need anything, my dear?"
"Other than the doctors to go away?" Elias said. "I just want you." He continued as he reached for Gabriel.
Gabriel smiled and held Elias' hands, pulling closer for a hug. "We'll get through this. I promise." he said softly.
Elias nodded as he kissed Gabriel. "Take me." He begged sensually.
Gabriel paused. "I-I shouldn't. Not in your condition." he protested, standing back a little. "If I did...I'd pop you."
"I'm fine Gabriel. Please Gabriel. I need you in me." Elias begged as he took Gabriel's hand and placed it on his belly.
Gabriel bit his lip and sighed. "...Fine. But I'll need to pull out for your own sake, not mine."
"It'll be okay. Now take me." Elias begged.
Pages: 1 2 3