Mpreg Central

Full Version: Gaga Vs Die Antwoord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure how many people really care about this sort of thing, and the fact that I'm more into aggressive and dark music aside, I am yet still a Monster when it comes to Ms. Gaga!
But what's my fellow Mpreggers take on the whole thing?
Its ridiculous but I'm definitely on GAGAs aka Mother Monsters side!
My brother doesn't like Lady Gaga, but her songs (especially The Edge of Glory and Born This Way) have a good story to them (or whatever that's called). She does have a tendency to dress in clothes that "normal" people would wear only for Halloween or for a party that calls for that sort of clothing (but that's just me).
I actually went as Yolandi Visser from the Fatty Boom Boom video for Halloween, people told me I was perhaps the most frightening thing at the party I was at and I kept stalking a friend who had dressed as Gaga while I was there just to be a creeper c:

As for the whole Gaga Die Antwoord thing I honestly don't care, though I have to say I am a Die Antwoord fan.
I am a tad disturbed over Die Antwoord... I still have nightmares over I fink u freaky <.>
I voted for the "Who caers?" option, because Lady Gaga isn't my type, and I had to actually hop over to Wikipedia to find out who Die Antwoord even was (I'm not into the whole rap/hip hop music genre).