Mpreg Central

Full Version: A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"Well their is a video game store one town over if you want a game all to your self babe", he said hoping Mike got the hint he wanted to go hey he needed some entertainment while sitting around the house for rest of his pregnancy
Mike would never play games on his own. It was only fun if he had someone to play with. "Hmm so what you're really telling me is that you want me to get you some games?" He teased.
"You caught me I do knows however what games you like and it is going to be boring without you here babe" he said
"I'll grab some stuff for you. You wanna come with me?" He thought for a moment. "Maybe we should get a pet to keep you busy while I'm at work?" He thought for a moment. "How about a cat?"
"Really a cat that cat wouldn't handle these pups he said getting up "I will go with you babe "
"We might find a nice cat! Some cats get along with canines." He said. "Or we could get a dog." He got up as well.
"A dog from a shelter babe I hate expensive ones that come from puppy mills babe and if you want a cat too" he said.
"We can start off with a dog," he said. He grabbed his wallet, put it in his pocket, and then walked outside to get into the truck. "How many games do you think you'll get?" He asked.
"3, One I had my eye on a game that has been recommended by many on TV that you may like too don't worry im paying I have a hundred in my wallet babe. And tube pups may like a dog first better than a cat". He said
Mike smiled a little. "Yeah? Hopefully they'll have the game you want," he said as he drove the car towards the town. "I think a dog would be good, too. They'd be able to get along with it."
He ended up getting four games they did have "The Legend of Zelda" their and he also got "Zanac", "Trojan", and "Star Force". "Well babe time for the shelter and bring a dog home with us" he said
Mike browsed the games but let Luck make all the choices. "Happy with what ya got?" He asked as they left the store and got back in the car.
"Are you thinking a big dog, or a little dog?" He asked.
"Yep and it doesn't matter the size all that matters is its love for us"b he said
"Hopefully the dog we get is already potty trained," he said. "I remember having a pet puppy as a kid and they're not as easy to train as you'd think."
"You think that is bad try making horses get used to behind ridden when your a teen or tame them", he said. horses had mind of their own and it takes lots of practice to let humans ride them and he did sometimes got hurt in the process.
“Horses sure are pretty but they’re too much to deal with,” Mike admitted. Sure, he’d ride one if he had the chance, but he didn’t want to get all into the training. It was dangerous and a lot of work.
"Yeah they are dangerous as much as bull riding if all this didn't happen I would be back on the rodeo tour right now and that is a scary thought babe"
“That is scary! I could never imagine doing that!” He shook his head. “It’s so dangerous!” He pulled into the shelter parking lot.
"Yeah both of my dads meet on the rodeo circuit and fell in love both decided to go back to my dads ranch dad got me into rodeo. I was on the rodeo team in high school but decided not to join a college team because I wanted to do rodeos as a caree"he said. "Don't worry the pups will not be doing the stuff I did", he said
“I was raised as a city kid with my momma and three sisters,” Mike said. “My dad left before we were born.” He uncomfortably remembered his mother struggling to take care of all of her kids.
“Yeah I won’t let our kids do that stuff. They can ride horses- even train em bjg bull riding is completely out of the question.” He said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11