Mpreg Central

Full Version: In the Coils of the Serpent (Closed with GamerKind134)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The realm of the snake god, Levi, was a mixture of humid marshlands, scorching desert, thick tropical rain forest, and Savannah grassland.  His godhood stood longer than the bible and while the number of worshipers dwindled down over time, there was still enough belief in him to keep his powers strong and his realm safe for new claims.  The large serpent god laid on along several boulders surrounding his most sacred pool enjoying the feel of the humid air against his skin.  He let his mind drift as he sunned himself.  When was the last time he mated?  Had it really been over a century?  He would have to correct that. 
Name:Akihiru
Height: 5'9
Weight: 210 lbs
Other Descriptions: A kindhearted, but lonly orphaned cat anthro. He was raised in an ophanage since he was young and he could never make friends because he looked different. He was a lot slender for a tom, had a female looking face, and was sometimes referred to as a female.
Race: Calico cat anthro.

Akihiru was walking through the grassland, enjoying the nice breeze as he continued walking onward. He sighed as he felt lonely ever since he left the orphanage, his appearance rendering him an outcast and made others keep away for some reason. He never had companionship and wondered if he would ever had anyone for a companion.
Levi flipped out his tongue mostly to taste the moisture in the air but sensed something else.  He slowly raised his head bringing his dark eyes above the grass land.  There was someone else in his land not deep into the area but enough that he could sense the presence.  He didn't know why another creature would be in his lands considering this time of year his followers kept themselves indoors away from the cold.
The cat sighed as he lay down and stare at the sky. Admiring the clouds moving slowly up above. "Well at tge very least, it's not gonna rain." He said as he relaxed. 'Though I still feel lonely. I wish I had some kind of companion or something.' He thought bust sighed again. 'Not like anyone would wanna be friends with me though. Everybody thinks I'm a freak!' He then closed his eyes to let his mind wander.
Levi shifted his huge body off the series of warm stones and slithered along the ground tasting the air every so often so he knew which way to go.  He wanted to know just what kind of creature would venture into a god's land uninvited.  He moved along until he found the source of the new scent - a calico cat anthro lazing in the grass. 

"Have you brought me a gift?"  He asked as his head rose up from the grass.
The Calico cat rose up as he looked around, thinking that he heard a voice somewhere. Though he doesn't see anyone and didn't look behind him.

"Heh, like anyone would be here in a middle of the grasslands." He stated laying down once again.
Levi didn't like being ignored so he did what any good snake god would do.  He shook his tail which made a loud rattle sound then spoke again.  "It's rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you, little kitten.  And yes I am talking to you.  You're in my lands."
Akihiru jolted up at what he thought was a rattlesnake tail and words behind him and he turned and look at a rather large looking snake creature standing about 4 ft above him.

The cat shivered a bit as he tried to speak. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I was just passing by and didn't know this was your land. I apologized."
"What is a pretty little kitten like you doing out here?"  Levi asked as he slowly closed the distance between himself and cat.  He chuckled to himself at the little shiver that ran down the intruder's spine.  "Are you going to run off little kitten?  You're the first person enter my land is quite some time and it would be so rude of you to run off before you had a proper visit."
Akihiru gulped at the large serpent. "Um.. Thank you." He said embarassed at the compliment. "I don't mean to intrude I can leave now it it helps." He offered.
"Oh no, little kitten," Levi smirked as his tail slowly coiled around the delightful creature, "you can't leave now.  You have to keep me company."  He teased as he drew the coils closer to the cat's body.  "I like little kittens.  They are soft and make such cute little noises when I rub their bellies.  Do you like having your belly rubbed, little kitten?"
Akihiru shuddered at the feeling of his scales and muscles wrap around his body. While at first he was scared, he quickly realized he wasn't in danger then he was told what was natural about cats and blushed. "I... I wouldn't know." He stated, "I never had my belly rubbed before."
Levi hissed at the words.  "No one has ever rubbed your belly?"  He didn't like that all.  "Well I'll just have to change that, now won't I?"  He smiled letting his large, front fangs popped out of his gums.  He pulled the coils closer tightening around the cute little furball as he reached out with one of his scaly, clawed hands and slowly brushed the kitten's soft fur covered belly.  "Now little kitten, what are you doing out here alone in the land of the Serpent god?"
"Uuuhh.. Uuuuooo..." The feline blushes as the petting felt pretty good, his ears twitching as he tries to answer. "I... I been traveling... From place to place." He answered murring as the snake's scaly hands felt rather pleasant.
"Traveling from place to place?"  Levi asked as his hand drifted lower below the belly button on the next stomach pet.  "Are you traveling by yourself or do you have a companion?"  The snake god pulled his coils in tight letting the loops touch from ankles to the back of the cat's knees.  "You shouldn't be traveling alone, little kitten.  A big bad serpent god may see you can take you for himself.  Bring you down to his nest and keep you there." 

"Well it's not like my life's any better anyway." Akihiru muttered sadly. "I have no one. I grew up in an orphanage and had no friends. Everyone thought it was weird for a male cat like me to look so feminine. They thought I was cursed and stayed away from me. So I been wandering around trying to find a place to call home."
Now that perked up the Serpent god quite nicely because if he took this little morsel home no one would come looking for him.  "What's your name, little kitten?"  Levi asked as once again his hand drifted lower under the belly button and dangerously close to the tip of the v at the kitten's hips.  "Your fur is very soft, makes me want to pet it forever.  Makes me want to keep you here in my land so I can pet you all over any time I want." 
His whiskers twitched, someone wanted him to stay. They didn't mind that they look girly? He could hardly believe it, but the petting and the hug felt so nice, ;e started purring happily at the offer. "M-my name is.... Akihiru." He introduced himself still purring.
"I like your little purr," Levi said as he pulled his coils tight under the kitten making sure he couldn't escape.  "Akihiru," he repeated the name twice before he offered his own.  "I am the Serpent god, Leviathan but you can call me Levi."  He greeted as once again his hand traveled lower down Akihiru's body to cup the tip of the V between the legs.  "And I'll going to keep you here so I can pet you." 
He blushes from the touch from Levi's hand. "I.... I wouldn't mind." He said shuddering. 'Wh-why is he touching me down there though? Not bad, but didn't expect that.' He thought, but kept quiet for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4