Mpreg Central

Full Version: Going Public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have only ever told my boyfriend that I am into Mpreg, and he thinks it's really weird, but lets me have my quirks because I let him have his (ain't he the best?). I've thought about telling other people that I know but have been super nervous. It's like coming out to my family ("Hey, I'm bi, and fyi I'm dating a guy, sooooo...). It's completely nerve-wracking to think about it. I mean, my boyfriend had encouraged me after I told him about my Mpreg fetish to try and go out with my beach ball on, but I totally dismissed it. I wouldn't do it. I was too embarrassed. But lately I've been realizing that no one cares anymore. People, at least where I am from, don't really pay attention to you. I've actually tried going outside with my "beach ball" on and I actually didn't get many, if any, looks from people. I think I got a side glare or two, but I don't think it was because I looked like I was wearing a fake belly. I think they just thought I was really fat. That is what my boyfriend thinks I look like (although he does say that I also do look pregnant, but if he were an unassuming person he'd just assume I was very fat). Last time I tried there was snow on the ground, and I could hide behind layers. But I want to go out with the belly on again now that it is spring. I just want to be me in public, ya know? I think I'm gonna try it. Tell me what you think! Hopefully it will encourage other Mpreggers, too. If not to go out, at least be comfortable with themselves.

Here goes nothing...
So I went out, in broad day light, to Wal-Mart, on a Sunday. Belly out, no sweater or coats. Just a t-shirt (and shorts, obviously ya perves ;)). No one said a thing. I got no looks. I even had people say hello to me. I engaged with shopper banter with an elderly couple, and they were super nice. No one said a thing about the belly. It was the most glorious thing ever. I've never been more confident! Granted, I did go to another side of town where I didn't know anyone, so.... But I think it was a big step for me, notheless. I went for a walk right after and same thing. Went by bikers, joggers, walkers. They just smiled and said hi. Not a second thought! Ugh! It was the best afternoon ever! I hope that there are other mpreggers who have or will get to have this experience. It was amazing!
That’s great ! I’m so happy for you! You should be so proud of yourself as that takes a lot of courage !
Mama mia you are a braver man than me! :O the closest I have got was pregged up in front of a couple of ex's during sexy time :P & I showed a close female friend a pic of how I looked in maternity leggings with my belly on because she likes dressing up to & showed me how she looked! :)
Congrats! I know the feeling too, how freeing it is to be able to be your pregnant self without worry.