Mpreg Central

Full Version: 'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
"You better figure out how to stop it then. Tell us how to fix it so they won't go off." Alex muttered his head turning. "Or were all dead, understand me. You should have thought about all of this before." Alex was scared he was in pain but no way was he going to show it, not yet. They had to take care of the bombs first. "You want to make up for this tell us how to fix it." He growled anger edged in his voice, somewhat due to the pain he was in.
(I have to take off for awhile, I might be back in a few hours.)
"don't you understand? there's NO WAY to detonate it!" Karim screamed. He was getting desperate. "it's designed to be irreversible. why are we creating a loophole? we cannot return... oh god.. get my son away! Hector!" in Karim's desperate attempt ot rush out, he jumped up to try for the door, yanking so hard on Matt he managed to truggle free. He pulled on his shackles and the chair gave, an entire metal stick came off with his cuff and all of a sudden, Karim had with him a weapon.

With his wrists dripping blood, Karim surged forward to grab Alex. He used the metal stick to point towards his belly. "call them! ask them to bring away my son! if my son comes, your baby's gonna die as well!"

(oh yea sure no problem! i'm about to head off to sleep anyway :) i hope i'm keeping up with this that made it intersting to you? i mean.. not complaining, but i notice your replies come a slight bit short...? - serious, not complaint. Just making sure it's working for you as well ;))
(I'm sorry, I was writing around doing chores this morning so that's probably why.)

Alex stumbled back. "We have to call for an evacuation of the whole area," Alex muttered looking to matt. "NOW!" His gaze fell on Karim. he held the phone in his hands. "I sure hope that kid is nothing like his father. Live or die you'll never see him again after this." He opened his mouth to say something else but another pain hit him. It was strong his belly visibly contracting even under his T-shirt he doubled over one hand on his belly he cursed under his breath. "if we're lucky they can isolate the blast, if not, we should all be trying to get out of here investigation or not."
(oh please don't be sorry... LOL i'm justsomehow getting a little insecure and wanna make sure things are still going strong between us ;) )

"NO!" Karim yelled as well. "there's no time, call my son! Call my son... " his gaze fixated on Alex's wristwatch and with a roar, Karim again rushed forward and pointed the sharp metal stick to Alex's belly when he doubled over. "You, call my son now..." he pressed the sharp end towards his bump, forceful enough he created an indent through the layers of clothes - and noted the presence of something thick and hard under Alex's shirt. "You! this is gonna pierce through that bullet-proof vest of yours... CALL!" He urged again. Karim just assumed what Alex got on was a a standard safety procedure.

Matt drew his gun as well. "No karim, you wouldn't want to do that... we aren't neogtiating. now put that down, and we MIGHT call it quits.. come on, safe yourself and safe your son. If you let him go, we could arrange for your son - and everybody , us included - out of here. winwin right?" he said, targeting his barrel at Karim's head. he would shoot if he need to.
Alex wasn't even aware of the steel for a few moments, he was into much pain when it let up be quickly packed up grabbing Karim's wrist. Alice sighed, "there was no need for the boy to die too. "Understand this, I will not allow your son to come within range of this building he will not die but that isn't to say the blast won't hurt him. So shut up, and go quietly were evacuating." He turned his gaze to matt. this was the best chance they had, to get out of the building. "there is another base we can take the underground tunnels and stay out of range." Alex said taking charge of the situation.

(Yeah! Like I said, I like roleplaying with you!)
(great ;) you know i'm sort of getting a little anxious with how it felt sometimes i didn't go in directions that matched your way? and sometimes i just unconsioucsly directed the flow of the RP... if any of it felt not right with you, do let me know.)

Karim obviously hesitated when Alex mentioned he wouldn't let his son near the bomb site - but then he saw the time and howled in that desperate way as a huge "bomb" shook the room. the bomb had gone off and the entire building was shaking. Matt jumped forward to throw himself over Alex - his instinct still ot protect his comrades, pulling Karim out of the way with his weapon. It took a few more seconds for things to begin to subside. It was lucky there were in the interrogation room that was a stronghold in itself. "alright? are you alright?" Matt yelled to Alex, who'd blinked his eyes, needing time to recover from the blow.

Matt turned to Karim and found that he'd stood up. His eyes were blood shot and he yelled raising up the stick. Matt stopped his attack and they got entangled together in a fist fight. Matt was hit on the forehead, karim suffered a kick to his abdomen, and it was chaos. "Alex!" Matt yelled when he was punched, barely dodging the sharp metal end. "the gun!" he asked agai Karim had gone mad now and they needed to sbudue him soon to get out of here.

(like here... would you like, be mad, with how i am playing it? coz you just said Alex was talking charge... and well, boom LOL just let me nkow, i don't mind changing it)
(Na I love this kinda stuff don't even worry!)

Alex tensed his ears were still ringing he had been thrown to the ground but he quickly grabbed the gun, "STOP!" He yelled and when Karim didn't stop Alex fired the gun. Thankfully, Alex was a good shot and it didn't hit Matt, instead, it got Karim in the leg causing him to fall to the ground.

Another pain hit Alex the gun fell from his hand as he gripped his belly. he couldn't help but let out a groan although, Matt might think it was from the fall the stress of the whole situation had just made, what Alex now realized to be contractions much worse. "Are there more?" Alex asked looking to Karim. "Are there more bombs or was that it?" He asked threw gritted teeth.
(haha alright! i woudlnt' classify "action" as my strength - and sadly the more i wanna describe the scene vividly, the worse my language became. Can't believe the number of mistakes i made in my previous post. Anyway, thanks so much for this ;))

Karim's leg was bleeding profusely. The shot on his thigh night not be lethal, but Karim looked like he was rather desprate and started muttering religious phrases. Panting, Matt stood up and came to Alex, patting his shoulder. "Good job bud." he said picking up the gun. He tried for the door. "let's get out of her..." he stopped midsentence when the door woudln't open. "what the heck..." he tried again, pushing with greater strength. It still woudln't move and Matt slammed the side of his body against the door. nothing moved.

"Shit." he siad. Karim again laughed hysterically. "2 more bombs.... 3, 2, 1..booooom." he said, counting to himself. Matt braced himself, blanketing over Alex when he heard counting - but much to the 3 of them's surprise, there wasn't another bomb. "what.. you playing with us?" Matt stood up, gently lowering Alex to sit down. "hey what are you playing at!"

Karim looked utterly confused hismelf. "But! no.. NOOOOO" this could only mean the bomb squad had indeed controlled the bomb... transferred it or something like that. Matt was rather relieved - the first triiumph over the mad man. He chuckled and patted Karim's back. "you said that's impossible to detonate? ohh you are just too stupid to know the way." he smiled, letting his guard down for a split second, he wasn't looking when Karim, in his rage, raised the weapon aiming at stabbing it through Matt's heart from behind.
Alex reacted quickly shoving matt forward the weapon grazed his arm but he remained otherwise untouched he grabbed the weapon and pulled it away. "DON'T MAKE ME SHOOT YOU AGAIN!" He was in pain, and he had enough of Karim trying to threaten them. "Put the weapon down right now and go to the other side of the room, next time I have to shoot I'll make sure it's lethal.

This was bad, they were stuck in a room and Alex was definitely in labor. "It's ok- someone will come they'll get the door open it's not a big deal." He was trying to calm himself more then the others, Another pain, Matt being so close to Alex would probably notice, the way his belly seemed to tense followed by Alex wincing.
(lol not sure whose arm's grazed here - i presume it's Matt's?)

Matt saw the stumble and held Alex steady holding his waist. Touching him, he could feel the heavy undergarment Alex had on him, and that feeling was absolutelynot a bollet-proof vest. Only to the untrained eye of Karim woudl it appear so. "Alex you..." Matt was sochked to know that Alex was probably in full blown labor now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

just when they thought they were safe, another bomb was triggered adn the room again, shook like they were hit by an earthquake. It was all dust and chaos, everything was shaking. Matt again held Alex and scurried over to teh corner to seek shelter under the table. "Stay down!" he yelled, half to Karim. When the shaking subsided, the pair waited a few seconds before peeking out - Karim, at the side, was hit by a falling rock and dead.

(LOL sorry, can't resist killing him off. not gonna let him witness the birth right xD)
he was aware of the explosion, also very much aware of the fact that he was being pulled under a table. The pain let up and he looked to Karim, he didn't feel bad for the guy at all honestly. they were still stuck though rubble had fallen all around them blocking the door they wouldn't be getting out anytime soon. They were stuck here and he was in labor, this definitely wasn't good. Alex tried to he calm but he could feel his nerves rising. Another pain, the couldn't be more than just a minute or so apart. He couldn't help but groan. There was no use in hiding it anymore, and it was making it worse so he took off his T-shirt and undid the ( I forgot what it's called the thing that was restraining his belly.) He gasped, it was easier to breathe but now Matt could see just how big his belly really was.
(haha the corset right? ;) it's kind of cute how you substitute that with the bracketed description xD)

To see the corset under Alex's shirt was not the biggest shock. Matt had guessed as much anyway. It was how large Alex's belly really was that had him scared. "please don't be it.... Alex. How... how far along are you?" he asked, his voice trembling. He hadn't been as nervous as this for years now. After he'd entered field work, he very seldom would be as panciked as now. "god...." he helped release the intrinsically laced corset to remove it entirely from Alex. Pulling it away from his front, he could finally see the size.

Alex's belly was quivering, deep, red marks marred his bump with how tight he had tied the corset. it also visibly dropped low once it was let out from its confines. "oh god.. you've been having contractions through the interrogation, is it?" he asked at the same time as the groan left Alex. His knees buckled and Matt had to give a helping hand to steady the pregnant man. "oh god..." he cupped his belly for better support. It was met with a distinct hardening of his belly. Definitely a contraction - and a rather strong one.

(let there be a bit of romacne please? ;))
Alex couldn't help but groan his legs gave out but he felt hands wrapping around him. His hands came up clinging to matt,s shoulders tightly. Pain flooded his body, he was shaking. Without the corset the baby was sitting a lot lower it had room to drop bow and he could feel it. "Its coming." He gasped his legs shaking threatening to give out. The contraction peeked and her couldn't help but cry out his grip on might getting tighter.
"alex.. oh Alex." Matt groaned. As a field agent, he had received emergency medical training - in fact, to help deliver a child had been part of it. but that was ages ago and Matt had never thought that would be useful. He watched Alex slipped lower and lower with the pain, his quivering belly looking alarming large. Alex wasn't a small man, but the belly was hanging so low and out. "please tell me this is not twins. oh wait... please make it be twins."at this point he didn't know which was better.

"alright ok. yea, let's , err, let's get you to sit." Matt removed his jacket to a small clearign on the floor to lower Alex on it. they had extremely limited supplies with them and everything might be useful. Now that alex was layign against some rubbles, he reacched out hesitantly. "ok, err, i think we need to remove your pants..."
Alex nodded and during the paused between the contraction let Matt help him get his pants off. "It's not twins." He assured but the baby was big and Alex could feel it, it was low and there was a lot of pressure. Once he got his pants off he tossed them aside right in time for another contraction he let out a groan arching his back. "It hurts!" he gasped digging his hands into the rubble. He was normaly pretty tough he didn't complain much but this was really getting to him.
Matt knelt down beside Alex and looked on rather helplessly at the laboring man. 'alright, you, you gotta keep breathing." he said seeing his face flushed with Alex holding his breath. "you gotta breath or the pain would be worse." he said sitting closer to Alex, offering himself as support for the pregnant man. "Can i touch you?" he asked, holding his hand in the air, then with another pained moan from Alex, he touched anyway on his belly. "i.. don't remember a thing with the trainings back then. you gotta tell me what to do." he said holding Alex's rather large belly. "did you plan on a natural birth?"
Alex shook his head, a small laugh escaped him. "No, after they warned me about the size I was going to let them do a C-section." He groaned already being hit with another pain it was overwhelming. He took Matt's hand and held it tightly. Gripping it hard. suddenly there was water under him and Alex glanced down. "It's ok- That's n-normal" He stuttered trying to steady himself enough to give matt instructions. "Ok-" He didn't have time to instruct matt another contraction hit he gasped leaning forward this was stronger than the others, his muscles visible tightened the baby seemed to shift into a lower position.
"how big are we talking about here." Matt asked. he did have a vague idea onbabies from females, but male pregnancy had been rather new and Matt wasn't kept updated with this latest breakthrough. "Do you want to call someone?" eh asked when he was held tight, and offered the counter pressuresqueezing him back as a form of silent support. He felt more than saw the puddle, and he hid teh groan threatening to escape him. Ok, there goes the water. he then heard the gasp and Alex was leaning forward, compressing his belly somewhat squishing it between teh limited space of his body and his lap.

Matt held his upper body steady while he tensed up at the contraction. he touched his belly gingerly, finding it even harder than before. Almost not feeling like human flesh. "ok, i believe breathing is still essential, do maintain your rhythm." he said rubbing along Alex's back, feeling rather stupid for comforting him in this awkward way.
"the doctor said it was closer to 10 pounds at the last appointment I had." He worked on steadying is breathing and keeping calm but at the same time shook his head. "There isn't anyone to call, It's just me." He said groaning as yet another pain overtook him he tried to be calm but the whole situation really started to hit him hard. "What if no one finds us and we get stuck down here, What if we don't make it out of this?" There was pain and panic laced in his voice as he tried to work everything out. He could feel the baby shifting down here was no stopping it, it was coming soon whether they liked it or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6