Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Surrogate Dancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kage waited patiently at the bar for his favourite dancer to come on. The bar was basically a strip club but after discovering this place, he found the one dancer that kept him there for as long as possible.

SnowWolf

Willy was always nervous before coming on stage but as a dancer he couldn't afford to disappoint his audience. surprised himself that so many people asked for him, he decide to give his all every night he was on stage. Stepping on stage in a sexy latex Leopard outfit, his humongous baby bump almost pierced it but seeing the lusty gazed the crowd gacve him, his early nervousness fade away. its Show time !
Kage watched Willy dance with his massive belly move in concert with Willy's. He watched intently as he was drawn to Willy's belly.

SnowWolf

Willy kept going at a good pace, spinning and the pole while being careful not hurting the litter he was carrying inside him. Rubbing his generous booty against the pole before turning around,He notices Kage and gives a seducing wink before throwing the torso part of his costume, revealing his big baby bump.
Kage held onto the shirt before pulling out some money for Willy, tempting the young man to him as he wanted a private dance.

SnowWolf

now only covered by the leopard g-strig with a fluffy tail to match, Willy finishes his dance and slowly waddles toward Kage still covered in sweat. '' well well you like what your seeing ? would you like to spend more time with big old me ? '' Ask Willy to Kage, while spinning the fake tail with his hand.
Kage nodded. "Yes. I want to see and feel all of you." Kage stated as he eyed Willy's belly.

SnowWolf

''normally i dont do one on one session but for you cutie, ill do an exception for'' Willy said confident in his client and taking his hand and leading him to a private room.
Kage followed, staring at Willy's massive ass as it bounced as they walked.

SnowWolf

Opening the door, there is a fuzzy couch and with a pole in the middle of the room and turned to Kage. ''So cutie, something you would like in particular mister ? ''
"I want a lap dance." Kage said as he sat in the seat, eagerly waiting for Willy.

SnowWolf

Willy happily obliged, as he uses his child bearing hid to balance his massive baby bump closes enough to his new client face and hands while dancing. ''liking what you see so far lucky boy ? ''
Kage watched Willy with pleasure as he watched Willy bounce his massive rear against his thighs. "I still want more. All of you."

SnowWolf

Willy take a step back and look defiant and lusty gaze ''then come and get some......if you can'' said the pregnant stripper as he drop the last bit of his costume now fully naked and walk toward Kage belly first.
Kage removed his pants, exposing his large cock before Willy. He then pulled Willy onto him, rubbing Willy's belly while pressing his cock against Willy's belly.

SnowWolf

Willy began moaning, clearly liking the treatment and keeps rubbing his big belly against Kage trobbling dick. The dance turned around and exposed his exposed rear. '' ready to put that cannon of your to good use ? '' said Willy winking
Kage grinned as he pulled Willy onto his cock. "I want to see you bigger." Kage whispered into Willy's ear as he pumped into Willy

SnowWolf

taking it all in, Willy began moaning in pleasure. '' yes! yes! make mommy bigger'' he said while trying to catch his breath with the pounding and hanging from the pole due to the weight of his belly. A steady stream of breast milk began leaking on the floor.

SnowWolf

(is everything alright ?)
In little time, Kage climaxed into Willy, filling him with what felt like gallons of his seed.
Pages: 1 2