Mpreg Central

Full Version: A maze (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"I'm not insane, dragons were instinct and after today that will no longer be the case. you will deliver them. Whether you like it or not the child will come today, you have been modified to reproduce offspring, at least this sort of offspring. Get used to the idea because it's happening. The man muttered studying Jace. "You can deny it all you like but sooner or later you will see."
Jace stood as tall as he could, trying to look menacing but finding it hard when what the man said kind of made sense in the fact their stomachs were swollen much more than normal and Jace almost felt a weird vibe off the man in front of them as if he was only appearing as human. He picked up some sort of small axe near them and held it up to the man "Why don't you just leave us alone and let us get back to our lives?!"
"Oh- I can leave you alone but then who will help you hu? sure, just let me know if you need me." He muttered and suddenly in a puff of smoke, he was gone disappearing from view.

Alex straightened up shaking his head. "He is insane- right? Just crazy." But he knew somehow that the man wasn't lieing as much as he wanted it to be some sort of joke Alex knew very well that it wasn't.
Jace nodded swallowing roughly, his body told him the man wasn't lying but his head told him that it was impossible. "It's light, we should get going" he said holding his hand out to Alex before opening the door removing the shovel "The weirdo probably put something in the bread or jam that is poisonous to humans and makes them extremely bloated like we are, I'm sure it will calm down in a while"
"Yeah- probably." Slowly Alex got to his feet taking a moment to steady himself, he felt strange, his whole gate had changed and something inside him was resting low inside him. His back ached from the new strain put on it but he sucked it up, and soon they were both outsides again. The morning air was cool but not as cold as last night had been.
Jace smiled gently at the other man "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine, he's just a maniac" he said shaking his head a little. "Here" he said gently and passed Alex's jacket back to him "I'm not that cold and I'll be fine once we walk for a few minutes" he said and turned before grabbing his unraveled sweater and started to walk again humming quietly
Alex nodded, the jacket didn't button anymore but they soon took off again. He kept pace with Jace trying to forget the whole morning ever even happened and after a bit he almost could forget about it and just focus on trying to find a decent way out of here.

(Did you want Alex to deliver first or Jace? I gave Alex the potion but I could say it put him into labor or delays it either way.)
Jace hummed as they walked trying to distract himself from thoughts about the man and his bloated stomach. He decided to focus on something else like he was sort of lucky in the fact that Alex seemed very nice and was very cute so being stuck in the maze wasn't the worst thing in the world with him, at the moment anyway.

(It's your idea so I'm happy for Alex to go into labour first. Also, I was thinking maybe instead of a breaking egg this time maybe they should have one egg birth and one love birth as like a test to see which of them handles each one better but if you want to do the broken egg thing we can, just an idea :) )
(so they would both have one of each then an egg, and a live birth? Or one would have the egg and the other a live one?)

Alex suddenly came to a stop, a hand pressed against his belly as he felt a cramping sensation, his other hand moved to the bush in an attempt to support himself. He tried to play it off like he was fine but the pain quickly got worse and he clenched his jaw in an effort to deal with the sudden pain. Alex didn't understand what was happening but he was going into labor.
(They both have one of each so whoever is watching can see how they handle it? Does that make sense?)

Jace kept going before turning to say something to Alex and realizing he was a few meters back. He went over to him and grabbed his hand gently "Hey, are you okay?" He asked confused putting the sweater down and lifting Alex's face to meet his gently
Alex groaned and shook his head "Somethings wrong." He managed to mutter as the pain let up a bit. He straightened up slowly letting out a breath. "I- I don't know. It's fine now. It just hurt." He muttered "Maybe it was whatever he gave me to drink earlier, maybe that's what's messing with me."

(I think so yeah!)
Jace bit his lip and nodded a little, he didn't like this and his facade was slowly slipping, his worry becoming more evident on his face. "Here, we've been walking for a while, how bout we sit down here for a rest, it's probably whatever ingredients were in that jam or bread that made us like this, your body might be trying to poop it out" he said blushing a little, talking about pooping with a cute guy.
Alex nodded and took a seat. He leaned his back against the wall, closed his eyes and took a few moments to rest and collect himself. He honestly wasn't sure what was going on but he hoped it didn't have anything to do with what that guy had said that morning. For a few minutes they stayed there, just kind of laid back, resting and attempting to relax. Another pain soon hit Alex, Just when he had started to think it was nothing he felt the same cramping sensation as before.
Jace sat quietly beside Alex letting him relax as he thought over everything, he was worried that maybe what the guy had said was right and they were going to be birthing things and potentially Alex was in labour. He heard Alex whimper and reached over rubbing his back gently "Are you okay?" He asked softly
Alex shook his head. "It hurts." One hand pressed against his belly trying to ease the pain, It was somehow slightly worse than last time. He tried to relax, to say calm he probably just ate something bad. But he couldn't shake the man's words. Neither of them wanted to say what they both were thinking.
Jace rubbed his back gently "Shh, it's okay, I'm right here, you'll be fine, we'll be fine" he said his nerves coming through on his voice a little. "Do you want me to rub your stomach, do you think that would help?"
Alex wasn't sure, but it wouldn't hurt to try, he found himself nodding. His head rested on Jace. He allowed Jace to rub his belly. Honestly, he didn't know if it was going to help in the slightest. He was starting to get worried. Still, he tried not to panic, if he panicked he was pretty sure Jace would lose it and then they would both be in trouble. Whatever the pain was it was coming on rather fast it hit again the muscles around his belly tensing up as Alex groaned.
Jace watched as Alex winced in pain, he rubbed his belly gently, not sure it was really doing anything or just making it worse for the man. Once his face had relaxed he stopped rubbing for a second. "Maybe we should keep walking? That helps push things down right?" He said biting his lip worriedly
(Sorry I was busy moving and stuff but I'm back now.)

Alex nodded slowly and with a bit of help was able to get back up. He began walking, slower than before, it felt like something big had settled low inside him making his steps awkward and slow.
(That's all good, I was away for a bit too anyway :) )

Jace could see the man was struggling and gently wrapped an arm around him helping him walk slowly but still making sure to walk with the thread as to mark where they had been.
Pages: 1 2 3