Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two questions.

My first question is: Is it considered Beastiality if a human and an anthro (furry) are together? I know it is not allowed concerning feral animals, but is it the same for anthros?

My second question is a rare topic: Is male unbirth allowed here as well? I know some people think of it as a kind of vore which I know isn’t allowed here, but I don’t think of it as one. Since instead of being digested the person becomes reborn in someone else making him pregnant.
Unbirth is fine as long as it follows the core rules; no minors, no bestiality, and no incest.

And anthro/furry content is allowed, as stated in the rules.
(07-10-2018, 10:34 AM)TheKicking Wrote: [ -> ]Unbirth is fine as long as it follows the core rules; no minors, no bestiality, and no incest.

And anthro/furry content is allowed, as stated in the rules.

Well that answers one of my questions but my second question was could a anthro(furry) be in a relationship with a human?
Anthro/furry content is allowed as long as it doesn’t break the three core content rules. Anthro content itself does not count as bestiality.