Mpreg Central

Full Version: Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is an RP I’m making with Xiao2 and I think you guys are gonna like this story now to give a small summary of the story our characters are two boyfriends who have pregnancy fetishes and one day while searching they find a site that tells them about a process called Male Unbirth. They both throughly read the article and decide to try it out our story starts there.

Name: Caleb Danvers
Personality: Caleb is a really nice guy and typically is a person who people like to go to when they want to talk to someone.
Bio: Caleb grew up in a pretty normal house, but when he came out as gay to is family they kicked him out. So he tried to make a decent way of living by becoming a writer and his first book was actually a best seller. He was able to make a steady way of living and now lives in a house with his boyfriend.

Extra info: Like it says in the info above he has a male pregnancy fetish that he shares with his boyfriend.

xiao2

(07-12-2018, 05:04 AM)Shadow091 Wrote: [ -> ]This is an RP I’m making with Xiao2 and I think you guys are gonna like this story now to give a small summary of the story our characters are two boyfriends who have pregnancy fetishes and one day while searching they find a site that tells them about a process called Male Unbirth. They both throughly read the article and decide to try it out our story starts there.

Name: Caleb Danvers
Personality: Caleb is a really nice guy and typically is a person who people like to go to when they want to talk to someone.
Bio: Caleb grew up in a pretty normal house, but when he came out as gay to is family they kicked him out. So he tried to make a decent way of living by becoming a writer and his first book was actually a best seller. He was able to make a steady way of living and now lives in a house with his boyfriend.

Extra info: Like it says in the info above he has a male pregnancy fetish that he shares with his boyfriend.

Name:Aldo Garza
Personality:Aldo is a very reserved quiet and silent boy stays always far from problems and is obsessed with cleanliness and order, he likes to cook and read.

Bio:Aldo is bisexual with boys liking, he grew up in a family surrounded with love, good student and when he came out as gay his family favor and cheer him, specially his Mom, and they also love Caleb, they consider he is a very good Aldo's boyfriend choice and also a nice son and brother in law.
(You don’t need to click the reply button you can just type something in this box below.)

Caleb wakes up in his bed and looks at Aldo sleeping next to him he kisses Aldo on his forehead he then gets out of bed and goes over to his computer and clicks on a chat room where he visits where men who are pregnant, want to be pregnant, or want to learn about pregnant men. It was always a daily thing for him to check out what new information is on the site when a new thread peaks his interest The Story of Alvin and How He Now Lives in my Womb. The story interested me and apparently someone’s husband got in an accident so the doctor told him about Male Unbirth and how Alvin will be healing inside his husband’s womb until he’s fully healed and then the doctors will get him back to his normal age. The doctor even told his husband to spread the word on this site because anyone can do it and you don’t need to be in the hospital. This process seemed to peak Caleb’s interest more and thinks about asking Aldo if he’d like to do it once he wakes up of course.

xiao2

aldo wakes up and sees like every morning Caleb, on the computer, (ho my dear boyfriend, always in that site hehehe, well I do the same so that to complain) ... Aldo gets up from the bed and walks to where Caleb meets him, hugs him and kisses him on the cheek, and asks what are you seeing?
Caleb blushes at the cheek even after being in a relationship for two years with Aldo he still does that. He starts to explain the story “I’m looking at the site and this new thread is about how some guy named Alvin got in an accident and his doctor gave him an idea on how to heal inside his husband’s womb.” “From how he describes it it’s very pleasurable sometimes and the doctor told them to spread the word because apparently everyone can do this and they don’t have to be in the hospital to do it.” “You know that we both enjoy pregnancy maybe we could do it apparently once you do it the person in the womb can communicate with the pregnant man telepathically and it last for nine months just like a normal pregnancy and you can go back to your own age however that part is required in a hospital.” “So would you want to do it with me you go in me and we both feel very happy doing it?”

xiao2

emmmm ... you know how much I like pregnancies .. I myself would be pregnant forever with five or more babies inside ... it sounds more than magnificent .. but ... it sounds dangerous and if something went wrong ??? You know that my life matters to me, but yours is everything to me and I do not want anything bad to happen to you, is it safe?
Caleb smiles at his boyfriend’s concerns “Don’t worry babe it’s guaranteed to be 100% safe.” “The only time if something bad could happen is I’m extremely injured by something, but that won’t be you.” “It wil function as a normal pregnancy only we get to talk with each other through the whole thing.”

xiao2

mmmmmmm ok lets go to breakfast and I think that everithing will be better explained with a cup of coffe... do you want me to prepare hot cakes??? I need to take care on my men LOL...
Caleb smiles at him “Sure I’ll make the coffee though when you make it you always put in too much sugar in it.” “”I read this whole article before you woke up and I’ll try to explain it to you with my best abilities.”

xiao2

hahaha, well if everything I prepare is very sweet, it's only because I love you so much that a little of that love is poured into everything I do. (Caleb and Aldo walk towards the kitchen), Aldo mixes the ingredients and prepares the first pancakes while Caleb explains the procedure ...
Aldo: So, what do we have to do?
Caleb smirks at the details “Well first we both get naked and then you put you’re head close to my ass and apply pressure then I’m supposed to relax my body muscles and closer and closer your body enters mine and then when you’re fully in, my stomach will be big and take about eight hours for your body to shrink down to an embryo.” “Then for nine months you develop inside of me.” “In order to relax my muscles though you need to accept it and not freak out.” “So when do you wanna do it because it sounds pretty exciting to me?”

xiao2

Wow, so I have to go through your anus? Well hehe, that's something I do every night, but this would be the first time I try to enter completely inside you, it sounds painful. and you say that I will become an embryo in a few hours?
Caleb tells him “Well Devin Alvin’s husband actually described it as something that was very pleasurable so I guess it’s not too painful.” “I’ll probably be tired after I do it, but yes it takes eight hours for you to go back to that size.”

xiao2

Ok.. to be honest I´m very excited Lol, and I hope you to enjoy it as much as I think I´m going to enjoy it... Just give me some time, I have to tell my boss that I will be absent for some months.. please record this, I want to see how bigg does your belly gets with adult me inside LOL...( Aldo place some calls and then) OKKK I´m ready!!!
Caleb gets out of his seat and goes to find the video camera in their room and finds a stand for it “Alright I’ve got the camera up (he clicks the record button) and it recording.” Caleb takes off his clothes and presents his ass to Aldo “Alright then just get it started by putting your head in it.” “I can’t wait to when we can look back at the footage and see how amazing it is.”

xiao2

OKKK, what a beautiful ass, may be I´ll miss tu fuck it all this monts I´m stay inside of you, well (aldo licks Calebs ass hole) OK here I gooo!!! Aldo pushes his head into Calebs ass!!!
Caleb moans in pleasure as Aldo’s head gets put inside it and feels amazing “Man I don’t know why we haven’t heard of this before this feels awesome.” Caleb starts to try to be more relaxed to get Aldo to go further in.
Caleb begins to moan more as Aldo goes in deeper and deeper until Aldo’s feet are the only things left out “Here why don’t I help you get fully in babe.” He turns over and pushes the feet inside of him. He looks at his stomach as it starts to swell up to fit all of him inside of him. Caleb begins to rub his stomach and tries to stand up “Man look at the size I am babe I look like I’m overdue with you.” He goes over to the camera and rubs his stomach for a bit until he starts to feel tired and stops the recording and saves it on the camera. He goes over to the bed and sits back and starts to fall asleep.

xiao2

O my good, it's warm here inside , I wonder how does Caleb's belly looks with mi inside.. Mmmm that's extra he I feel horny here inside just as if I were about to cum ... Mmmm ... But what's that I can feel what Caleb is doing... He is sleepy...
As Caleb is sleeping an umbilical cord attaches to Aldo as he sleeps as he’s sleeping his stomach got smaller and smaller until it was flat again. Caleb all of a sudden wakes up and runs into the bathroom and barfs into the toilet. “Man I guess I’ll be getting every pregnancy symptom through this.” “He rubs his flat stomach trying to calm it down and speaks to Aldo “Hey Aldo are you wake it worked you’re in me and I just experienced my first thing of morning sickness?”
Pages: 1 2 3 4