Mpreg Central

Full Version: Balloon belly alternative ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, ages ago I had the idea to put orbeez in a balloon for a belly. Just recently I had a few others if people are interested or looking for alternatives.

The first idea was oobleck (aka corn starch mixed with water). It is more fluid-like on its own, but when met with a force or impact it becomes more solid. It might make for an interesting feeling belly with some nice weight and I don’t think corn starch is very expensive. The only problem is potential cleanup if the balloon breaks in a bad place. I feel like it could be a lot worse than a balloon of water or orbeez to clean up.

My other idea was slime. I personally like slime made with shaving cream, but there are some simple recipes online and they can be made pretty cheaply. The larger the belly, the bigger the cost obviously, but I have all the items needed in my house except the ballon for the belly right now, so you might have them too. Depending on how the slime was made, the texture could be interesting. Also, if there is an accident with it, it cleans up nicely if you catch it quickly (again recipe depending - you don’t want it to be a sticky slime). I’m just not sure how you’d want to go about filling the balloon.

I unfortunately don’t have a lot of time to donn my belly lately, but I figured someone might find it interesting or worth trying. If that’s the case, I’d love to hear your thoughts or experiences with them!
The real question is filling the balloon with kinetic materials, are you going to try to mix them in the balloon?