Mpreg Central

Full Version: Indian Mpreg Movie Coming Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this! Don’t know much more than this post.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entert...n-5292506/
Nice find, looking forward to seeing it. Love the posters of the film.
Here are the posters.
this movie is under filming or launching now?
Is it me or are all of India’s Mpreg movies comedies?
Updates
up
So, I have bad news, the lead actor just confirmed that the movie is “aborted”.
(03-27-2022, 05:45 AM)mprego2 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have bad news, the lead actor just confirmed that the movie is “aborted”.

Asia seems to be overly obsessed with the concept. I suppose when his was failing to get off the ground and he saw that other projects were popping up, he probably thought "What's the point?" Maybe he should have waited to make posters for the movie.
Nah, I just think they couldn’t get the money to finance the film, I doubt he cared about others making their own films with pregnant men. Also, they announced that film years ago, and there weren’t any other films about male pregnancy being made at the time.

It matters not though, there are plenty of Indian mpreg content coming out, Mister Pregnant and Mister Mummy, and hopefully the one Rajkummar Rao was in talks to do, which I honestly hope he’s still doing, not to mention Ayushmann Khurrana saying how he wants to play a pregnant man for his next role.