Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Parker says “Then I shall enjoy my new brush because your fingers feel like magic.” He thenkisses him on the lips “I love you to.”
He gladly kissed him back on the lips and just laid beside him for a moment. “I’m so happy we get to do this together,” he said happily, lightly rubbing his belly.
Parker smiles and lays his head near Jackson’s “Yeah this is amazing I can’t wait to be there by your side when it’s your time to deliver and then two months later you get to do the same for me just please try not to break my pawn while you’re holding it during labor.”
Jackson laughed and shifted to press his forehead against his. “I’m a little nervous about delivering,” he said with a nervous chuckle. “I promise to not break your paw,” he said and kissed him again. “Man, I’m just a few months we’re going to be parents!” He said excitedly, rubbing the underside of his swollen belly. “I can’t wait to-“ but his sentence was cut off. “Parker!” He said excitedly. “I think I just felt the pups kick!”
Parker put his paws on the dome and felt some of the kicks “I can’t believe it that’s our cubs.” He shed a tear of joy feeling them kick for the first time he spoke to the dome “Hey cubs this is daddy I just wanted to say that I love all three of you and I can’t wait to meet you and your siblings in me.” He kissed Jackson’s bellybutton hoping that his cubs can hear and feel that.
Jackson got emotional and his eyes watered up with joy. “I can’t believe they’re moving,” he said happily, looking down at his swollen belly as Parker put his paws on it to feel for kicks. This made this so mhch more real to him. “We’re actually going to be parents,” He whispered.
Parker kissed Jackson’s bellybutton again “Yeah we are and we’re going to be amazing fathers because we’re gonna be blessed with eight beautiful cubs.”
Jackson smiled as Parker pressed kisses against his belly. “We’ll love them so much and they’ll have everything they need,” He gushed happily, thinking about their babies.
Parker smiles “I love you so much.” “So I actually wanted to tell you something the rec center where I work they’re starting a pregnant male yoga class if you’re interested maybe we could do it together you would look hot in ypga pants.”
“Mm I love you too,” he kissed his lips and lays down back next to him. He raised his eyebrows when he mentions the yoga class. “Hey that sounds like a great idea! We should totally do that,” he said, blushing when Parker said he’d look hot in yoga pants.
“We can also get one of those tight exercise shirts for you,” he teased happily.
Parker says “Well then I’ll wear it with pride just like your butt will look cute in those pants.”
Jackson giggled and turned to nuzzle into his lion, their swollen bellies pressing into each other. “We’ll both wear our outfits with pride,” he said happily as he rubbed both of their bellies.
The time goes to the first day in class Parker is wearing a shirt that slightly show off part of his belly while Jackson is wearing a pair of tight yoga pants “So Jackson are you ready for this class I know you’ll enjoy it and I’ll enjoy it to?”
Jackson followed Parker to the class, wearing tight yoga pants for him. His shirt was a little tight too, and if he reached his arms above his head the shirt would ride up and expose his belly.
“Yeah I’ve been looking forward to this! It’ll be nice for us to do it together, I think,” he said happily as they walk hand in hand.
Parker tells him “Don’t worry we’ll be fine here this is just a clas full of pregnant dudes doing yoga so you won’t feel out of place.”

They waited for class to start the door opens and a heavily pregnant raccoon comes inside the class “Hello my name is Zander and I’ll be you’re yoga instructor.” “Since I get asked a lot I’m currently 6 months pregnant with twins, but you won’t have to worry since this class will be be a fun experience for you all.”
Jackson nodded as they entered the classroom. He could be a little self conscious sometimes so it made him feel better that there were others in the same boat. He entered with Parker and they select a spot next to each other.
He smiled as the raccoon entered, thinking he seemed calm and easy to get along with. He looked down to his belly. He looked quite large!
Zander told everyone “Alright here’s a simple pose its called the crane position it isn’t usually difficult, but try to do long as you maintain balance in your middle then you’ll be fine.”

Parker did his best to do it and tried to hold it for as long as Zander instructed. Parker whispers to Jackson “You look hot right now so don’t feel nervous.”
Jackson did his best to maintain the pose, but his balance had been a little off lately. He raised an eyebrow when Parker said he was hot and giggled softly. “Hey! Don’t distract me!” He hissed playfully. “You don’t want to distract your pregnant boyfriend and make him fall over,” he added, but he was still smiling.
Parker whispered “Sorry.” The class continued on with no incidents Zander was standing by the door saying goodbye to everyone as some left while others headed for the locker room. Zander said to both Parker and Jackson “It was nice to have some new students in the class I think both of you will be good here while you’re pregnancy lasts and luckily no one went into labor this time so that was good.” “I said before my name is Zander, but what are the names of my new students if you don’t mind me asking?”

Parker puts his hand out “I’m Parker.” Zander shakes his hand.
Jackson smiled sweetly at Parker, he was only kidding after all. He managed to do the other poses without tripping or falling or losing his balance. After class was over he gave his lion a kiss and praised him. “You did so good! I’m really glad we got to take this class,” he said happily. The couple were going to head out but the class instructed stopped them.
“I’m Jackson!” He greeted, shaking the lion’s hand. He raised his eyebrows when he mentioned someone going into labor in the class though. “It’s nics go meet you, and we both had a good time!” He said, patting Parker’s back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18