Mpreg Central

Full Version: Thread Necros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, is it just me or is there a rash of resurrecting old threads lately?
It is not just you.

EDIT: I should add that some of them are actually my doing. In order to keep the Discussion sections somewhat tidy, I will merge duplicate topics into a single thread so that we don’t have like 5 threads about penis birth or whether people would have a hospital birth or whether people would use painkillers during birth or what time of year they would like to give birth, or whatever.

Once I merge threads together, it bumps it up to the appropriate point as if it had been replied to normally.
Yeah, I thought that was a rule we tried to maintain but we're the old timers here.
As I explained to the most recent offender, resurrecting threads is not really against the rules, but the mods will not prevent people from making fun of you for doing it, especially when the topic is grossly outdated.

Someone actually resurrected the Kony 2012 thread the other day just to say that they didn’t understand the reference.

To anyone reading this; please check the date of the most recent post before you reply to a topic and take a moment to rethink whether the topic is worth resurrecting. Sometimes, it’s not.