Mpreg Central

Full Version: A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Carter nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Hector shouting - not only over the phone, but in person as well. He clutched the phone to his chest and listened to his mate's pounding feet as he drew closer to the bathrooms he was in. The men were still there but their efforts were becoming less, they didn't even seem bothered by the sound of Hector's voice - they had to be high on something to make them this oblivious to their surroundings.

Carter dared not move from his spot though. He couldn't anyway - he now needed a shower, and a change of clothes. The fear had quite literally scared the piss out of him - blame that on a bladder that is always full and being pressed against by two monster-sized Alpha's and the tiny Omega growing inside of him.

Despite the drugged-out guys slowing attempts, the bathroom stall door was already off of one hinge, and a single strong yank would no doubt bring the door down. He just hoped Hector would make it in time to stop that from happening. The only weapon Carter had to use was a toilet plunger and his cellphone - he would not win a single battle with either of those as a tool.
(I just assume there's 3 guys there?)

Hector skidded to a stop seeing the toilet. he tried pushign open the door but it was locked.... Slamming it with all his strength with his shoulder, the strong alpha managed to barge through. He looked even more intimidatingat his full length rushing by, just in time as the boys' final effort had succeeded in bringing the door down.

The first thing everybody: Hector and the 3 boys, saw, was Carter shivering on the toilet seat, his pants soaked wet and he was trembling holding his belly. Hector rushed pass those few boys, his first instinct was to secure his mate.

"Carter... I'm here...." he gathered him gently in his arms. "Are y-you f-feeling alright?" he asked, his hand trembling as he reached out to touch Carter on his bump. "Did...." he was scared. His heart was thudding in his ears. His mind was screaming to him "oh god... please, did your water broke?" his voice was trembling so much.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw one boy - the apparent leader- nodding to another upon hearing his words. They exchanged a nervous glance and one whispered to another. "Water breaking means we succeeded right?" the ohter nodded hesitantly, and the 3 boys started slipping out of the toilet.

Hector growled and put Carter back down. "You 3!" he said as the rage of an alpha caused his scent to strengthen so much, even the beta boys were affected by it and froze on spot.
Carter was relieved, more so than he could have ever imagined in his life, when Hector came bursting through that door. The concern for their triplets was touching, and he wanted to kiss him there, but his body was frozen in fear - eyes stuck dead ahead. He barely even flinched when Hector's booming voice echoed in the cavernous bathroom.

The three remaining men in the bathroom also seemed to be frozen in fear, their eyes focused on Hector as the man approached them. The leader was the first to break from the trance, staring defiantly at Hector "What the hell do you want?" he asked, sneering in Hector's direction -- He wasn't a very smart fella, and it showed; they weren't even college students here, they were older - around Hector's age - and each had a tattoo on their wrist resembling a local gang that did exactly this sort of thing - exterminating unborn children or the Omega himself.
the advantage of height and size over the 3 guys were obvious once Hector came closer to them. he towered over them and asked. "who the hell are you 3... you aren't students are you? why are you here?" he asked pressing closer to the leader, who stuttered failing to find a good enough answer tot aht. "And why are you targeting my omega? Carter is a student here, what is wrong with you guys that you'd be willing to risk getting caught to sneak in? even attempt to hurt him in the toilet?!" He raised his voice and his fury showed through his eyes. his body tensed up and he clutched the fist that was hurling at him once the leader decided to fight.

"Look att his... i know this tattoo.... but who asked you to come?" he asked again, squeezing the guys' hand at his tattooed wrist and used enouhg force the guy's whimpering and shaking in pain. 
The obviously weaker man cried out in pain as his hand was clutched in Hector's strong grasp, he tried pulling free - tried twisting out of it, but Hector was inherently stronger because of his Alpha genes. The leader panted and cringed, tears riding down his cheeks "Please man... the guy paid us a lot of money to do this! We were just earning our keep!" he pleaded.

The grip Hector had tightened and the guy screamed out again "OK OK!!! He said his name was Lexington! He didn't give any further information than just that!! I swear!!" the leader cracked, thoroughly, under Hector's intense glare and strong grip. The leader expected his hand to be released after giving up their boss, but it seemed Hector was not yet done with him.

The other two beta's were still frozen, fear in their eyes and bodies pale white. They were trembling as they watched in horror, as their leader cracked, as Hector attacked. They too were in a situation that required needing a shower now.
From the look of it, no one could have guessed the blow to Hector upon hearing that last name uttered. Lexington... the immediate thought was it was his own FATHER who hired someone to do this. His own father... wanting to kill his own grandchildren. The alpha was able to keep his stance only because of the situation they were in ... and the more the perpetrator confessed on, the thought at the top of his mind was - this stupid guy really INTENDED to hurt his mate and unborn children.

This life threatening risk took precedent and Hector was unwavering in his stance. He gripped his wrist harder and pulled him close so his punch could land accurately on his nose. He punched him again on his eye next, holding him on his shoulder, and threw him over to the other stall.

the leader was left whining on the floor, holding his bleeding nose, and Hector moved onto the other 2 wimps. he glared at them and hit them hard and repeatedly, slammign their foreheads together hard enough, they wilted onto the filthy floor wet with their own pee.

hector then returned back to the leader and stomped on his crotch. "that's the rpice for hurting my mate!"
The three assailants laid in a crumpled, bleeding mess on the bathroom floor - groaning and moaning about the pain they were in. They likely wouldn't be getting up for a while either, especially the leader of the pack who was cradling his busted balls.

Carter still hadn't moved from the toilet, his hands still wrapped protectively around the children nestled inside of his body. Carter let out a pained sob when the last person that Hector was beating on screamed out in pain. He just wanted to go home now, he didn't even care about his soiled pants - he just wanted Hector to wrap his arms around him and carrying him out of here.

He tried standing up, but his legs were shaking so terribly he didn't think he could actually do it without falling over again. So he remained on the toilet seat, rocking back and forth on the toilet seat slowly.
The rage subsided once all perpetrators were crumbled on the floor, and the pained sob from Carter immeidatley got Hector's attention. He was still shaking with the adrenaline coupled rage coursing through his body, but right now he was able to focus on the needs of his omega.

"I"m sorry baby, i'll take you to the hospital right now." he said lifting Carter up easily, holding him on his chest, careful of giving his bump the needed space, and swiftly walked out of the bathroom - slammed the door behind him for the security to deal with this invaders later - a school campus shouldn't be open to any gang members.

"are you in pain? i.. " Hector bit his lip, "i'm sorry I should have gotten you to the hospital first. Those scumbags didn't deserve my attention at all... . I'ts not your fault ok? just stay calm... the babies.... if anything happened to them, it's not your fault. You just have to remember that." still convinced they were losing the babies, Hector was trying hard to ignore the heartbreak he was feeling and think of ways to say facing a miscarriage.
Carter shook his head and clung to Hector, tears steadily running down his face "Not the babies... They're fine and still kicking up a storm - more so then usual... I think -OW- they're agitated with all the excitement of the day..." Carter panted, having had a strong kick to the gut mid-sentence would definitely do that to a man.

Carter sniffled and sighed "I just... we need to go home so I can take a shower... and change..." Carter looked down at the mess of his once grey sweatpants now stained a dark grey. "I had an accident... They scared me that much." Carter whispered in embarrassment, burrowing his face against Hector's chest.
Hector sighed out a relief when he heard about the kicks -that meant the babies were arlight... and then he furrowed his brows in confusion. So where did the water come from? he looked at Carter and listened on, fell silent for a bit at what he was hearing, needing a bit of time to process - then let out a small chuckle. "OH!...." the smile unfurled on his face as the cause of concern dissipated entirely. "oh.... i'm sorry they scared you that much. Well, you scared me as well..." he chuckled.

Now that his mind was clearer, he recalled despite his disproportioantely large belly, Carter's barely 3 months pregnant. If there was really danger to the babies, it would be blood - not clear fluid - all over the place. He hugged Carter closer to him and nodded. "yea, let's head home." he smiled feeling Carter burynig his head deeper into his chest. "Aren't you my lovely little pup." he pressed a kiss and relaxed his shoulders.

"you sure you wouldn't want me to call the doctor? or my uncle?" Hector asked again as he carried Carter into their house, scooping him out of the passenger's seat. There was a real large dark patch on his sweatpants, Hector tried to give Carter some modesty holding him across his bottom to hide as much as he could in case their neighbors passed by.
Carter shook his head slowly "No doctor, and definitely no uncle - I don't much like your uncle." Carter said quietly. He waited until he was placed onto his feet and started slowly waddling toward the bedroom - he needed clean clothes, and a long shower. "What do you think those guys meant... when they said the person who hired them was a man named Lexington?" Carter asked curiously.

He had heard all of the conversation, unfortunately, and he too was worried that perhaps Hector's father had been the one to hire those men to try and end his pregnancy. Carter frowned as he set his hand on his belly, rubbing the spots where he could see constant activity from the three unborn children inside of him "I won't let them harm you." Carter whispered quietly.

He struggled out of his sweatpants and unzipped his hoodie, feeling much better already to just be out of the soiled garments he had been wearing. He stepped inside of the huge walk-in shower and turned all of the sprayers on, just standing there in the middle of the shower as all the shower heads beat down against his flesh - massaging and easing tense muscles like a good masseuse would.
Hector sighed. "Well Uncle Carlo didn't appear to be a very friendly person... but he really treasured our family name. Perhaps that's why... I can assure you last time... well, most of his frustration and disappointment was towards me." his froze hearing Carter mentioning about his last name. He squeezed his fist tight. "I... Id on't know. I will have to f-find out..." the stutter exposed how disturbed he was of the idea. His father was a proud man. He had witnessed how ruthless he could be in office, but would he really be cold-hearted enough to want to harm his grandchidlren...? Hector shivered at the chill rising from deep within him.

(in fact... HAHA how big Carter is now)

Hector knew a step late that Carter had gone into the bathroom. Still confused and lost in thought, he followed him suite and undressed himself, fully intending to join him so he could get some comfort from the close proximity of his omega. He stepped through the glass door and joined him, smiling seeing the relaxed face of Carter. "hey you..." he approahced him from his front, cupping his bump with both hands - and frowned when he saw some very faint marks. Stretchmarks had began to settled in...

Carter looked down at his bare stomach and frowned as well - he bit his lip and pulled away from Hector's comforting grasp; it wasn't personal, just those damn high-strung emotions of his getting in the way again "I'm... I'm ugly. and fat. How do you put up with this? With me?" Carter asked quietly, and thank god for the water already dripping down his face, you couldn't see the tears that were joining them.

(Sent you a link on Skype about his size.)
Hector looked up not understanding why Carter was pulling away. The small omega was barely to his shoulder and he looked small and sad looking up at him. He cupped his face this time and pressed his chin towards his forehead. "No you're not ugly. Nor fat. It's the babies that are changing your body. I am so grateful you are carrying our children and endure through all this so bravely..."

"There are times i imagine myself in your shoes and I coudln't say i could be as tough as you. You are facing so much ...." He muttered. Deep deown, he was even more apologetic for he might be enduring more than he should with his father's involvement in this... and the knowledge that the 2 people he loved the most in the world could harm each other was painful.

(thanks for that~)
Carter couldn't help the lone sob that escaped his mouth as he burrowed his larger than normal body right up against Hector's body; his heavily rounded stomach pressing right into Hector's lower stomach and upper thigh "I'm not tough, Hector! Look at me!" Carter pulled back again, his anger - yet another comical side effect and mood swing - "I'm huge and I've just entered the third month of pregnancy! I'm fat, I'm horny and can't reach my cock half the time anymore! I've got stretch-marks, and my ass is getting huge, my hips are wider!" Carter was actually truly pissed about the side-effects of getting pregnant - despite wanting to be pregnant - which made it all the more funny.

Carter huffed and slapped Hector in the chest - the pain wouldn't even register to the strong Alpha - "This... ALL of this is your fault." he sobbed and pressed himself against Hector's body again "All your fault." he hiccuped and clung to his mate like a second skin, shivers and sobs shaking his body. His mental state was so imbalanced right now, it was impossible to keep up with which mood he was currently feeling.
"Look at it from the bright side... you've gone through 1/3 of the pregnancy already." Hector looked at Carter softly - and tried his hardest to hide the smile threatening to creep up his lips. It was really cute seeing the small omega pouting like that, complaining with tears welling up his eyes making them very bright. "If you can't reach your cock, I can help." he said stroking along the side of his body to reach the prick that was almost invisible from his belly rounding out. "You could have bigger ass, but i love it." he reached back to cup those peachy buttocks that had filled up even more following the widening of Carter's hips. "You might have stretchmarks, but that only give me even more reason to touch you." he finally came back to cup his bump. Hector's palms were still large enough to cup it fully, but it would soon outgrow that. "i've found some lotion... maybe we should start with the bellyrubs."

He huffed and pretend he was hurting from carter's slap, holding his chest. "alright, that's my fault. I'm sorry i hadn't expected my cum to be THIS virile that it knocked you up thrice... " He held Carter's body softly. He had yet to fill up in other places aside from his midsection, Hector could still feel the ribs and his shoulder blades from behind. He rubbed on the still thin body of Carter. "And I love you for putting up wiht me." he smiled pressing his head towards his chest and took a deep breath, revelling in the mixed scent of them both.
Carter finally felt clean enough to leave the shower and stepped out with a sigh - a billow of steam trailing behind him as he waddled over to the towel rack "I hate being as big as I am... You know." Carter said rather conversationally as he wrapped a huge towel around his body - it literally swallowed him up, all except for his stomach. "You could have just impregnated me with one kid... But *NO* you had to go ahead and knock me up with triple the babies." Carter snapped in Hector's direction.

"I don't like having a huge ass - I don't *want* you touching my cock. I don't want stretch marks that'll make me look uglier! I just want to be skinny and gay... and why is this so goddamn dif-... Owwww" Carter broke off into a whine as a strong fluttering sensation ran through his stomach "And I hate that!" he whined, sitting down on the closed toilet seat to dry himself off thoroughly.
The towel dangled to Carter's ankle and made him look incredibly little. hector followed his lover out of the steamy shower stall and went ahead to wrap another huge towel around his shoulders. He had to bite back the chuckle hearing the complains from Carter - every bit of it made him cuter. "Well just in case you didn't know.... a baby requires BOTH our efforst to achieve... but yea i guess my super sperm had outperformed itself." he said taking steps towards Carter, reaching out when he doulbed over at the apparent kicks.

"careful....." he said, sighing in relief when he saw Carter safely landed on the toilet seat. "that's the babies telling you they weren't happy with how you view them." he teased looking at Carter, pulling over another towel to start wiping his hair dry. "You better be careful or they would be continuing with these fluggers..." he said, eyeing the squirming belly curiously. he would want to touch it.... 
Carter slapped Hector on the nose with two of his fingers "No. Don't you get any bright ideas. We are not having sex ever again, Hector Lexington, do you hear me?" Carter said rather seriously, pointing said finger right in Hector's face, poking his nose lightly to establish that he was dead serious - at least he was right now, he'd probably change his tune at least a hundred times before these babies were born and then afterwards as well.

Carter stood up slowly, using Hector's shoulder to boost himself to his full - short - height "I'm going to go lay down now." Carter said as he waddled out of the bathroom, dropping the towel to the floor of the threshold between the master bath and master bed on his way out - Hector could pick that up for all Carter cared, he just needed the big fluffy bed with the big fluffy pillows.
"Ow! that hurts..." Hector faked that yelp of pain, looking at the short man attempting to sound intimidating and dead serious while he pouted so beautifully. His pretty face was anything but threatening, Hector just smiled good naturedly as he watched his omega waddle out. With how horny he'd been starting from the very beginning of the pregnancy... he doubt his hormones would subside for that long before he was begging for his monster cock - the only thing that coudl satisfy him now.

Hector gave Carter a quick tug on his waist, steadying him when he pulled himself up. He let him go waddling pass him, and clearing his throat shifting on his legs when Carter just dropped the towel - and expose his full peachy buttocks to him. He picked up the towel as Carter expected, hung it up while his eyes were still glued on the naked back of Carter - from behind, the belly wasn't showing yet and he looked increidbly curvy.

He followed him out soon. Since Carter was naked, he decided he could also let go of all clothes - and slipped his own towel away. He came out in his birth suit, taking the other side of the bed, pushing himself up on his elbow as he laid there, looking at his pouty omega. "you want me to try that lotion on you? it's gonna lessen teh marks..." he said, reaching over to find the shipment he had just received.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7