Mpreg Central

Full Version: A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zach nodded, running a hand through Caleb's hair before kissing him again. "I love that stuff too. I really like making sure whoever I'm with feels good and enjoys themselves. That's what really does it for me so I want you to be honest with me if you don't like something." He kissed him, nipping Caleb's lower lip. "You have such a cute body. I can't stop staring at you when we're together."

He moved his way down, kissing over his shoulders and chest, working his way down his stomach to Caleb's borrowed shorts. He pulled them off and tossed them aside. Caleb was hard, but small, only a couple of inches. Zach looked up at him briefly before lowering his head and taking him in his mouth completely, sucking him down. He loved giving head and Caleb being small meant he didn't have to worry about his jaw aching and choking.
Caleb whined loudly, nearly shooting off the bed as Zach wrapped his lips around his cock - he was the first guy to have ever actually given him oral, without laughing or saying 'I can't do that, there ain't shit to suck!' -- Caleb wanted to cry, and he kind-of started too, with tears riding down the sides of his face and getting lost in his hair "Oh god..." he panted quietly, fingers gripping at Zach's head.

He would never last long, not even if he had more control of himself -- He never lasted long when anyone thought to play with his cock, because it was always the most neglected part of his body; unless it was his own hand doing the deed. "I... I won't... won't... last... l-l-long..." he warned, voice stuttering slightly as Zach continued swirling and twisting his tongue in all the right places.
Zach pulled off after a moment, sliding his hand over Caleb's cock. He pressed a kiss to his hip. "I want you to come. I like it." He lowered his head again and took him back in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head and dropping a hand down to play with Caleb's balls. He used his other hand to urge him to thrust. He was definitely able to ride out any thrusts he made and Caleb was definitely enjoying it judging by the sounds he was making.
Caleb went red with embarrassment even before his cock started twitching and jerking furiously inside of Zach's mouth; his hips were frantically thrusting upward, trying to find a way to go deeper, but there was just not enough of it to make it even close to Zach's throat.

Caleb gripped Zach's head tightly and moaned so loud and long that it was almost falsetto-like in nature, luckily no fragile glass was in the area, because surely it would have broken with the decibels that Caleb seemed to be able to reach during climax -- HE was most definitely a screamer, no matter how you pleasured him.

Caleb collapsed after he spurted his semen into Zach's mouth - there wasn't a whole lot of it, but it was still hot and had a very sweet and addicting taste to it; unlike most guys who tasted salty and tangy.
Zach swallowed Caleb's come easily, licking his lips as he pulled off. He licked Caleb's cock clean, watching as it softened. It was so cute, just like Caleb himself. He pressed kisses to Caleb's hips before rising up to kiss him on the lips lightly, aware of the way that Caleb was panting. He moved to the side, running his hand against his stomach gently to help him come down.

"Can I eat you out now?" asked Zach, once it looked like Caleb could breath normally again.
Caleb nodded, turning his head to meet Zach. He kissed the older man deeply, chasing any remnants of his own seed in Zach's mouth; a low moan escaped him and he turned away from Zach then.

Caleb turned onto his stomach, pillowing his head on his crossed arms and stuck his plump ass up into the air, wiggling it around enticingly "All day, and all night, if you so desire..." Caleb said, biting on his bottom lip slowly "I hope your neighbors aren't too nosy or cop-callers... I tend to be a screamer..." he said quietly.
Zach grinned and pushed Caleb's hair to the side to kiss the back of his neck. "Go ahead and get loud. I like to know I'm doing a good job."

Zach admired the round ass, playing with it and squeezing the cheeks before parting them and diving in. This was something else he enjoyed doing but didn't get a chance very often. He dipped his tongue in, licking his way into Caleb's ass. He tugged Caleb's hips back against his face, urging him to ride his mouth.
Caleb cried out the second that Zach's tongue breached past his hole, his fingers curling into the sheets and his body wriggling even more. Once Zach grasped onto his hips and started pulling him back, he was on a constant loop of moaning, grinding his body backwards against Zach's tongue, wanting it to go deeper inside of his body.
Caleb was so squirmy that he was hard to hold onto. Zach slapped his ass even as he kept fucking his hole with his tongue. He nuzzled at Caleb's ass, pressing a kiss there. "You ... can I fuck you or is that a no?"

He cupped Caleb's cock, stroking lightly with the tips of his fingers. "I knew you'd get it up again."
Caleb cried out when his ass was slapped, the flesh turning a pale pinkish red immediately "YES!" he shouted, arching his back downward, stomach pressing against the mattress "Fuck me, Zach... Please..." he begged quietly, then quickly flipped over, planting his feet on the mattress and raising his hips upward.

Caleb shoved a pillow under his back and looked up at Zach "Just like this... please?" he asked, voice still quiet despite his earlier statement about being a screamer - he seemed rather timid and shy in the moment... but he was - as Zach said - hard again, small cock pointing to the ceiling and leaking precum down the backside of it "I want you..."
Zach wiped at his mouth as he leaned over to grab the lube from his bedside table. "Fuck. I don't have any condoms." He bit his lip, looking at Caleb. "I'm clean, I swear. I get tested for every movie and I haven't slept with anyone since I started shooting this movie."

He drizzled lube on his fingers and pressed one against Caleb's hole, teasing it. "If you're not okay with it, that's fine. I'll finger you until you come again."
Caleb shook his head and reached up to gently stroke Zach's cheek with his thumb "I'm clean, too... I haven't had sex in about... two years now." he shrugged his shoulders and bit his lip slowly.

Caleb gasped when that one digit pressed against him, arching his back and trying to take more of it in "D-d-d-on't... t-t-t-tease... please... I want... want... want you to fuck me... I want to... feel you... all of you... inside of me..." Caleb couldn't help the stutters now, his hole was such a sensitive area, and also happened to be very ticklish, but at this point - he was so turned on that everything made him hornier and moan more.

Caleb's cock was still standing straight up, proud as ever - even at its short stature - bubbles of cum were starting to slide out of the slit, down the back of his cock and even the front, just depending on which way Caleb arched his hips.
Zach leaned over to lick at Caleb's cock, not moving his finger any faster. Caleb was tight and there was no way Zach was going to hurt him. He found his prostate after a moment and began to massage it, keeping his finger there in an attempt to get Caleb to come again and loosen up more. He was actually vaguely interested in seeing how many times he could get Caleb to come.

Caleb was moaning and bucking against him, begging for another finger. Zach did listen, pulling his finger back to add another very slowly, making sure to to go slow and stretch him enough. He kept one finger against his prostate, moving the other finger.
Caleb keened loudly, his toes curling and tangling in the sheets; his hips were twisting and turning as he tried pulling more of Zach's fingers into his body "Za-za--zachhhh" he whined loudly, biting on his bottom lip and gripping at the sheets.

His cock was twitching furiously now, cum dribbling at a consistent rate "Pleaseee I want youuu!" he begged, voice going higher pitched than normal as he arched his back against the mattress - the constant stimulation to his prostate driving him absolutely bonkers.
Zach added another finger, stretching and scissoring two of them, leaving his middle finger in place on Caleb's prostate. The reaction he was getting was too good to stop the prostate massage. He took Caleb's cock in as deep as he could, sucking him hard. He wanted him to come, wanted to feel him clutch around his fingers and then see if he would relax more so fucking him would be easier.
Caleb cried out with the suction around his cock and the three fingers inside of him - the constant pressure on his prostate was too much. He couldn't even warn Zach if he tried. He was moaning freely and loudly as his cock exploded once again, spurting a smaller amount than the first load into Zach's mouth.

"Ooooohhhh" his mouth was stuck in a perpetual 'O' as he writhed and twisted on Zach's fingers and in his mouth.

Once his cock stopped spurting, he collapsed against the mattress, completely and utterly boneless, panting heavily and still twitching with the pressure on his prostate "Zach..." it was a barely whispered word of the man's name. He wanted him so badly, but he felt so lightheaded and like he would pass out any moment with the continuous prostate stimulation.
Zach pulled his fingers back off his prostate and just continued to stretch him. He leaned up to press a soft kiss to Caleb's jaw. "Do you think you're ready?"

He didn't want to hurt him, but he felt a lot looser, stretched and relaxed from coming. And he was so fucking turned on now, his cock so hard in his shorts. He wanted to get in Caleb before he came himself and it was going to be close if it kept going like this. He wasn't going to get it up again if he came.
Caleb nodded, still squirming on Zach's fingers - making the stretching process a lot easier as he kept bumping against thick knuckles "Yes...yes... I am..." he panted the words out.

His arms felt like a ton of bricks but he managed to move them up and around Zach's shoulders "Please... I want you... want you to be inside of me... filling me up... please Zach." Caleb whispered, pressing his lips to Zach's and nipping lightly at his bottom lip.

Caleb managed to also lift a foot, pushing it against Zach's side and toward his shorts, pushing them down slowly with his toes "Want to feel you... please." Caleb was so blissed out, he wasn't even sure he was making much sense at this point - he just knew that he wanted Zach inside of him, fucking him like they were never ever going to stop.
Zach finished stripping off his shorts. He reached for the lube again and slicked up his cock, tugging his balls to keep himself from coming too soon. He leaned over to press a hot kiss to Caleb's lips again, sucking on his tongue before pulling back to line himself up.

Zach watched Caleb's face as he pushed in slowly, biting his lip at the tight heat around his cock. He let out a low groan and tried to hold himself still so that Caleb could adjust to him. He wasn't huge by any standards, but he wasn't small either and he didn't want Caleb hurting.
Caleb gasped when Zach finally pushed into him, his fingers clenching down onto the older man's shoulders "Oh god..." he moaned as he clenched and unclenched himself around the few inches of cock that was sitting inside of his body.

He leaned up and kissed Zach lightly, and then moved his feet, planting them on both of Zach's hips - he knew they would move eventually; to wrap around Zach's back, but right now it was a good position to open himself up further, allowing Zach to slip deeper inside of his body "Okay... You're good to move." Caleb said with a completely goofy grin on his face.