Mpreg Central

Full Version: I anally penetrated myself with an enema... and I liked it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a couple of days ago, I bought a bunch of sex toys: a pair of handcuffs, an 8 inch jelly dildo, some water-like lube and an enema. Because while I'm not truly gay, it seems I now want to put a cock in my ass. That's not something I expected to happen.

Even more unexpectedly, I actually really enjoyed using the enema. Felt really weird for a while, but it felt good too. Really good, actually. If I do it often enough, I may just turn myself into a randy buttslut.

Alas, I ran into a roadblock when I tried to put the dildo in there. My hole wouldn't loosen up. Well, I'll try again later, after doing some more research. That will surely be something to see.
This is exactly how I felt when I realized I was bi. Doesn't mean you are, of course. Sometimes a straight man has to discover their prostate, too. It'll make for some kinky roll play in bed with your partner ;) with the dildo, though, try using a butt plug for a while. Keep it there for an hour or two every couple days. Don't use too big of one, though. The anus isn't like a vagina. It'll stay wide for a little while. Make pooping a little more interesting lol
I read somewhere that it's natural for heterosexual guys to want to experiment with anal penetration because they like to stimulate the prostate, although some are embarrassed to admit it. It does not mean you're secretly gay and you should not let anyone convince you that you are just because you like getting an enema for pleasurable reasons.
The prostate is a point of pleasure for all men, no one should be embarrassed to admit it. The problem is that due to prejudice and toxic masculinity, most guys would never admit that they felt pleasure at that area. I think it's really cool that you're not letting the taboo stop you from getting your pleasure.

And it's completely normal for the dildo to have difficulties entering you, since you have never done it before. It will get easier with time. Maybe you could start with something small, like a smaller dildo or your finger, so it won't hurt that much?

Good luck.
So, today has been interesting. I purchased a beginner-friendly buttplug to begin my training. The first time was hard, but I'm getting better every time. It doesn't even hurt by this point. It's just... in my ass. Even as I type this. While I'm also wearing my big twinner belly and maternity pajamas. And I love it.

My only regret is that I don't have someone to share this with me. Normally I much prefer to top, but right now I really kinda want a tough, masculine guy to use the plug to dominate me in many ways, including with this plug. I want him to cuff my hands behind my back and loosen me up before shoving his cock inside me. I want him to rub my big bump and whisper how cute and sexy I look carrying his baby. I have big thick thighs and child-bearing hips, so a lot of maternity clothes fit me like a glove even though I'm a dude. Once the webcam I ordered online arrives I could probably do it too, over Skype.

I don't believe this translates to actual bisexuality, but it's definitely a visceral submissive/breeding fantasy. Seems like no one uses Skype around here anymore though. As it is, I'm just gonna keep looking into how to train my ass to accept rubber cocks. That's not going to translate into accepting actual cocks IRL but if it feels good then I'm not too embarrassed to say it.

Mpregfan12

(02-15-2019, 11:53 PM)KrocodileKrew Wrote: [ -> ]So, today has been interesting. I purchased a beginner-friendly buttplug to begin my training. The first time was hard, but I'm getting better every time. It doesn't even hurt by this point. It's just... in my ass. Even as I type this. While I'm also wearing my big twinner belly and maternity pajamas. And I love it.

My only regret is that I don't have someone to share this with me. Normally I much prefer to top, but right now I really kinda want a tough, masculine guy to use the plug to dominate me in many ways, including with this plug. I want him to cuff my hands behind my back and loosen me up before shoving his cock inside me. I want him to rub my big bump and whisper how cute and sexy I look carrying his baby. I have big thick thighs and child-bearing hips, so a lot of maternity clothes fit me like a glove even though I'm a dude. Once the webcam I ordered online arrives I could probably do it too, over Skype.

I don't believe this translates to actual bisexuality, but it's definitely a visceral submissive/breeding fantasy. Seems like no one uses Skype around here anymore though. As it is, I'm just gonna keep looking into how to train my ass to accept rubber cocks. That's not going to translate into accepting actual cocks IRL but if it feels good then I'm not too embarrassed to say it.
Hey if you ever want to Skype I would be a very willing participant
(02-16-2019, 02:43 AM)Mpregfan12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey if you ever want to Skype I would be a very willing participant

Great to hear. My Skype address is in my RP contact info thread.
(02-15-2019, 11:53 PM)KrocodileKrew Wrote: [ -> ]So, today has been interesting. I purchased a beginner-friendly buttplug to begin my training. The first time was hard, but I'm getting better every time. It doesn't even hurt by this point. It's just... in my ass. Even as I type this. While I'm also wearing my big twinner belly and maternity pajamas. And I love it.

"I don't believe this translates to actual bisexuality, but it's definitely a visceral submissive/breeding fantasy."

Im a girl but I think I really understand by that statement. :DD