Mpreg Central

Full Version: Welcome? or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question has been bugging me for some time now. Since a personal incident in the RP section that left me deeply shaken, I have withdrawn from RPing on this site for some time. It upset me greatly to do so, I have been RPing for a long time and the accusations that were directed at me were... profound enough to almost scare me away for good.

However I never left, (much to the irritation probably of those involved) I mearly stepped back and observed the goings on, atleast in the RP sections. During my observations i looked for chances to re-engage with RPing on a website, about a topic/subject/kink that interests be greatly.

However I am also a Furry by heart, so tend to include that subject as best I can each time I RP. It has not been easy, I will admit, however like Mpreg is part of who I am, so is being a furry.

My question is simple really and any viewpoints are welcome here but I feel I must ask. As there have been fewer and fewer chances to include the Furry topic in RP's... are Furrys still welcome in the RP section?
There is, obviously, no rule against it. However, not all RPers may feel comfortable with a furry character involved in their RP, as everyone has different tastes. Or characters such as aliens, elves, furries, etc might not fit into the world the person starting a thread had in mind. Not every character is going to mesh with every scenario, just as every RPer is not going to mesh with every other player. For example, I personally have nothing against aliens involved in RPs, but I don't find a reptilian humanoid aesthetically appealing, so I probably wouldn't want to do a romantic/sexual RP with a partner who plays one and I would look for partners who better match my tastes.

My best suggestion is for all if you to be in communication with other players about their comfort levels and what they have when looking for prospective partners or threads to join.

Additionally -and this goes out to everyone- if anyone ever feels that they are being harrassed, bullied, or otherwise made uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other member if the mod/admin team. We want everyone to have a positive experience, but we cant help sort out issues if we are unaware of them.