Mpreg Central

Full Version: Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Babies definitely help bring people together," Nick commented, letting Brad help him out of the tub and wrap him in a robe. He pulled on some underwear with the robe, but didn't bother with anything else, laying down on the bed with Marcus laying on his chest.

"How would I start it, though? I can't just show up with a baby or invite them over here out of nowhere," Nick spoke, trying not to worry too much while their son slept away on his chest.
"Yep, babies bring people together... including us huh?" Brad smirked, pecking on Nick's cheek. "Why not?" Propped up on his elbow, Brad laid sideways facing the 2 humans that he loved the most. He chuckled at the little one waving his arms in the air, letting him.clutch his pinky finger and soon enough fell asleep still holding it.

"I mean, there must be someone taking the first step right? Just bring Marcus... and ME, of course, and let them know what happened to you?"he smiled encoruaging his boyfriend, thoughbhis gaze lingered on his empty ring.finger, as he contemplated on another aspect of their life that could possibly further strengthen his presence in this situation.
"I don't wanna overwhelm them," Nick replied, leaning into the kiss on his cheek. "My appearance is pretty shocking compared to what I used to look like, and how I'm showing up with a baby and a boyfriend." Nick looked down at their son, smiling as Marcus grabbed Brad's finger and promptly fell back to sleep.

"Maybe I could call them. I still have their numbers and everything, as long as they didn't change I should be able to talk to them that way," Nick murmured, looking between Brad and their son with love in his eyes. "Would you want to meet them? They can be a little over the top."
"It'd be my pleasure...." And it would also be a good timing to ask for Nick's hand when the time came to meet them in person. Brad stroked Nick's hair gently and pressed a kiss on him. "Whatever you do, I'll be there with you."

It was teh frist time for Nick to step out of the tub in that few days, and he was taking some time to recover. Thanks to his superpower, he was healing quick, yet the trauma was also significant enough that it was after almost a week that he regained his usual agility - which also meant he was quite ready to make that phone call.

(lol sorry would you also want to play with Nick meeting Brad's family?)
((I'm up for it if you want to))

Nick was happy that he healed quickly, not wanting to lay around for too long now that he had a little one to take care of. Marcus was a calm baby, anyway, probably trying to make up for the difficulty of his birth, happy as long as he was cuddled up with someone.
(Ok! hmm, want another pregnancy to be on board by the time they visited Nick's family?)

Despite Nick declaring he was fit enough to receive visitors on the same day he woke from his long sleep, it was an entire week later that Brad allowed for that to happen. Incomign was his entire family, together iwth his nieces and nephews. It was a big crowd and while receiving them at the door, Brad put on his most serious face.

"Don't squeak, don't yell, don't scream. You could only coo and show love towards Nick and Marcus, ok?" he warned them, before stepping aside to let them into the living room, where Nick was sitting at the centre of the couch, Marcus in his arms.
((it depends honestly. like Marcus was just born, but if we wanted to wait a bit and age him up and then go through with it that's fine))

Nick was a little nervous to be faced with the entirety of Brad's family, but he knew that they liked him and they were here to see the baby. Brad's mother hurried forward first, settling in next to Nick on the couch. "Oh, isn't he just darling?" she cooed, gently running a knuckle over Marcus' chubby cheek.

Brad's sister-in-law sat down on the other side of Nick with her child in her lap, cooing over Marcus as well. "He looks a lot like Brad, doesn't he?" she smiled, Nick letting out a small chuckle and nodding.
(hmm,then maybe it would happen later. i sorta want Brad to do it the proper way, asking for Nick's hand during their first meeting sorta....and then, as husband and husband, another child could be on board when Marcus' say.... 3-4 years old?)

Brad intended that he would be the one sitting closest to his boyfriend, at least being there to sheild him from his overly affectionate family - but he was too late and soon enough both sides had been occupied. With little where else to settle, he slumped over Nick from the back of the couch andstrengtheend his presence, reaching over his shoulder to stroke Marcus' face. "that's a splitting image o fme - aside from that cute nose. That's purely Nick." he chuckled as the baby responded to his father.

The other children of his brother were coming over as well - there were 4 of them, 2 sons and 2 daughters, his brother was looking at a step's distance with his yougnest toddler gazing around alertly in his arms. "can't believe my baby brother is also a father now. good job pal.... congratulations." the pair shared a smile.
((yeah that's cool))

Nick leaned his head against Brad's when he leaned over the back of the couch, happily answering any questions and showing him off to Brad's nieces and nephews. Nick turned his head, pressing a kiss to Brad's cheek. "Did you ever figure out a middle name for him?" he asked, knowing how Brad had found so many names he liked.
Brad smiled. "I do have one in mind..... 'Spiros'." he smiled. It'd always been an idea that he'd nursed on. "That is... if you agree to make Marcus a Houston. Marcus Spiros Houston."

"Or!" he quickly added, as second thought. "I woulnd't oppose to it being the other way round. M-marcus Houston Spiros would also work i think." he stumbled, not entirely sure if Nick would be ok with the arrangement.
"We could always hyphenate, Houston-Spiros or Spiros-Houston, choose something else for his middle name," Nick replied with a small shrug, smiling down at Marcus when he let out a content sigh.
"and by hyphenating.... do you oppose to...." Brad's heart was beating fast, he wasn't sure if Nick was suggesting this implying on the meaning behind... "Do you want US to follow suite as well....?" he suggested, almost timidly, as he looked at Nick hopefully.
"Oh, well, I--we could, yeah," Nick stammered, wondering if Brad meant what Nick thought he meant. He would love to marry Brad, honestly, especially with everything they'd gone through as heros and with Marcus. "I'd like a ring, if that's where you're going with this."
Brad wasn't sure why he was so stunned, but immediately he shoot up to his feet. "yes! yessssss!!" he exclaimed, dashing into the room and came back, dropping to one knee, he opened the blue velvet box to show him the ring he'd already prepared. A simplistic design, there was a tiny diamond on it, and a matching ring that wa sslightly larger for himself. "will you marry me?"he asked with sparkling eyes, excitement writtne all over his face.
Nick couldn't help but laugh at Brad's reaction, gently shushing Marcus when he squirmed and opened his eyes. "It's okay, sweetheart, your papa's just being a little ridiculous," he murmured, pressing a kiss to Marcus's forehead. Nick grinned when Brad came back, laughing again with a small nod. "Of course I'll marry you," he answered, carefully moving Marcus to hold in one arm, holding his hand out so Bead could put the ring on.
"Tahnk you.... thank you Nick... I am so happy." Brad smiled through his happy tears and before long, they were again engaged in a passionate kiss after he fitted the ring on with trembling hands.

And of course, the entite family from Brad's side knew right away. Brad's mom insisted on following tradition, getting them engaged first: and Brad wasnt exactly arguing for one, his mom could not be easily persuaded and for 2.... well, he did want to ask for Nick's hand formally once the introduction was made to Nick's family, so, he didnt mind the wait.
"Of course, of course," Nick chuckled, happily returning the passionate kiss.

Brad's sister-in-law gave Nick a gentle hug once they broke the kiss, giving his shoulders a gentle squeeze. "You got yourself a good one. The Houstons are good guys," she smiled, Nick nodding, already knowing that Brad was practically perfect.
After much convincing from Brad's part, his mother finally settled withmakign the engagement party a private event - and stil once his extended family was involved, it had still become a very crowded occasion. And while that arrangement was underway, Brad was also encouraging Nick to reach back out to his family, staritng with simplecontacts: message, emiail, phone call... anything that would reconnect him wiht the family.
Nick was hesitant, but found his mother's phone number, gathering his courage to call her one afternoon when Marcus was sleeping away in his crib. Nick sat in the rocking chair next to the crib, holding the phone to his ear, praying to whatever deity would listen to him that she would pick up. "Mama?" he whispered once the call went through, hoping that it was her.
"Who's t-thi..... Nick...? is that Nick? Oh babe, oh my babe... where are you! we've been trying to find you for so long..." the lady on the other end of the phone's voice broke, bursting into tears hearing from her son again after all these times. "Nick! where are you? are you ok? is everything fine? We'll come right away... is this your phone number? what happened!" immediately she bombarded him with questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10