Mpreg Central

Full Version: I really wanna join in on rp's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really wanna join in on some of these "Open to all Rp's" but I'm so nervous to knowing I really don't fantasize about my own Original Characters and don't know if what I use is allowed or not or if anyone would like that. I feel as if my own kinks never get out there because of this reason and it makes me a little sad.
The best way to find out and possibly grab a partner or 3 is to go down to the proposal section and leave a message about the characters you play and the potential stories you want to participate in. You could also expand upon one character here and how you feel about them, where you would like to see them go. With your pregnant Colress avatar, is it safe to assume you have an interest in pokemon and pokemon breeding? Throw that out there and see who bites. You never know, it could be super effective!

I'm such a weeb... *covers face in shame*
Ha ha, Don't worry I'm a bit of a weeb too. If I gather the courage to one day I may just do that.