Mpreg Central

Full Version: Childbirth kink & relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in my first serious/sexual relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now and it has increased the anxiety I have around having this kink. I feel like it is this big secret I have from him because I think it's disgusting and wrong. But I don't like denying parts of myself. I am afraid he will think I am a pervert and super strange and be less in love with me...I have mentioned other kinks to him before that I'm not interested in and he seems disgusted by them because they seem so strange to him....I know he woukd think this is super strange too. I dunno. Has anyone here ever told a sexual partner about this kink? Any advice you have for me? I would appreciate it.
Bump
Well for what it's worth this kink isn't something I have told sexual partners or even friends about. I just feel that it is sufficiently unusual that I didn't want it to get in the way of my relationships. I have admitted I find pregnant women especially attractive but I certainly haven't confessed to finding birth arousing or simulating birth myself. Each to their own though and it would be wrong to assume that what is right for me is right for anyone else or their relationship.

Hope that helps,

Josh