Mpreg Central

Full Version: How do you identify?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what our demographic looks like, because we seem like a pretty diverse bunch. I was limited to 10 options, so very sorry if your ID isn't mentioned here, please leave a comment if you aren't represented here.

You can of course select multiple options for gender and sexuality.
I’m straight but my exception is pregnant men. Something about a pregnant man turns me on badly. If I had a pregnant man next to me I’d do anything and everything to him. Like the guy in picture I have attached is so yummy and hot with his belly
Edited poll to be anonymous. More people will feel comfortable voting if they aren't automatically outed. Anyone wanting to share how they voted may do so in the comments.
I answered preferred men. I am a gay male who has always been very clear about who and what I liked. More recently I have been feeling more confusing thoughts. I am 100% bottom in my gay world, love it, love being fucked by men. But recently I have been fantacising about having an actual pussy (sorry......its the best description) Im not sure if this is just an extension of my submissive desires, or something more,
So I answered prefer men coz I feel like I'm not really straight in the traditional context of the word. Though maybe that is what I would tick off on a less open minded questionnaire.

Anyway, my sexual nature at a bullet point look is
Men are for sex and making babies.
Women are for fun
I can be attracted to mpreg, though my 99% preg attraction is becoming pregnant myself.
I said women are for fun, but I don't get any attraction from f/f preg...
So...I'm going to use the term "sexually free" as in. I'm not sure what box I fit in, but I'm free to enjoy my sexuality as I see fit, providing I don't hurt anyone.
I honestly don't understand why we have to assign any sort of descriptor. For me, I watch it create cliquish behavior and people segregate themselves based on that. I'm just a lizard who wants to stay warm and be happy. I married a woman who does on the inside feel she should be a man and I'm okay with that. I'm honestly just me and I hate name tags. And I would still love my wife even if she were a he.
I identify as a gay male.
A genderfluid bio-male who is attracted to women...does it make me straight but not straight at the same time?
im surpised at the number of males who prefer women hanging out here. hope we are not barking up the wrong tree
I am transsexual (FTM) and proud. I am asexual too. Big Grin
I am cis heterosexual man in a relationship with a transgender woman. Our shared fantasy is she makes me pregnant. She is the top and I am the bottom in our relationship.
I'm bi, but I'm engaged to a man. My pronouns are all he, him, his, but I don't strictly abide by cis gender norms. I mean, for God's sake, I have spent my whole life wishing I could get pregnant! LOL
(07-11-2020, 07:25 AM)Marvelous Wrote: [ -> ]A genderfluid bio-male who is attracted to women...does it make me straight but not straight at the same time?

It makes you beautiful, honey!
is there a list of the donors here