Mpreg Central

Full Version: New maternity swimsuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just received a nice maternity swimsuit from Asos and keen to try it with my Orbeez belly! I've been deterred from making my Orbeez belly even bigger and heavier as my bump band was struggling to hold it in place already!

As I result I thought a swimsuit might be just the thing! Hopefully it will provide more support for my bump - indeed it's the first time I have used a swimsuit to keep everything in place.

Got the cleaner and a tradesman in the house at the moment so can't do anything till they leave and as I had to guess the size I am keen to see if it fits!

It should still enable me to fit the EMS machine pads but I am curious if it will get in the way of the butt plug or not! I have toyed with cutting the fabric in the crotch area and putting in some velcro so it can be opened and closed at will - anybody tried this?

Thinking of experimenting with an Enema douche bulb as well - anybody tried those? I like the idea of putting some liquid in and then plugging myself to get some strong expulsive urges going - wondering who has tried that too?

Joshlg_uk
I've been using a one piece swimsuit for ages and it transformed the way I bump. Before the belly would be pushing down whatever clothes I had on, be it leggings or trousers. Now with the suit I don't have to wear anything over my legs if I don't want, it's great.

Mine was off ebay second hand so dirt cheap too
Good to hear Preggle - yes, I had some success with mine earlier today but not for long due to people coming back to the house. Looking forward to trying it for longer next time when I get a clear day!

It actually made the bump feel more real and more a part of me I think than my normal bump band due to the all over support it provides. Just need to decide what to put on top of it next time, I didn't bother today but I do have 3 or 4 options to choose from comprising of maternity dresses and a denim miniskirt and T shirt combo. What I'm looking forward to now is making my belly heavier and if I get the chance sleeping in it and then starting myself off with some gentle EMS contractions the next morning. I've only slept with the belly twice but I adored it when I did! Especially waking up in the morning and being intially slightly confused why I was so obviously pregnant - the subconscious mind is a lovely place to be!

J