Mpreg Central

Full Version: Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am making way for new stuff and selling a couple bellies! The 5900g is available now on Ebay and the 7900g will be up soon!! US shipping only at this time. You guys have been so awesome over the years always encouraging me and you are the first to hear about it. Hopefully if one of you guys are in the market for a silicone belly you can purchase one of these at a reduced cost over getting a new one. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ivita-5900g-Sil...SwSlVeJgzu

Gravid Lutra

I've got both of those myself and can answer questions about them if anyone's curious (catch me on discord) - the 7900g one is very firm silicone and might be a bit uncomfortable to wear if you're *not* a bit chubby but it's VERY solid once it's on and it's nice and heavy, I absolutely LOVE mine. The 5900... mine broke VERY fast because I overtightened the straps, but it's a good belly if you're careful with it, and the texture of the bellyform itself is a lot squishier, which does feel nice, and it's more comfortable to wear in general, I'd say.
(01-21-2020, 12:09 AM)Gravid Lutra Wrote: [ -> ]I've got both of those myself and can answer questions about them if anyone's curious (catch me on discord) - the 7900g one is very firm silicone and might be a bit uncomfortable to wear if you're *not* a bit chubby but it's VERY solid once it's on and it's nice and heavy, I absolutely LOVE mine. The 5900... mine broke VERY fast because I overtightened the straps, but it's a good belly if you're careful with it, and the texture of the bellyform itself is a lot squishier, which does feel nice, and it's more comfortable to wear in general, I'd say.

You are spot on! The 14 pound belly is much more comfortable to wear over long periods. But the 17 pound belly looks so good!!!!!!! I love them both .