Mpreg Central

Full Version: Amulet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Scny098VE

This horror movie have birth scene in it

The last scene of the movie

I dont understand the movie much but the birth scene is good but short
Magnet manages to make entertaining horror films, good or bad ones, so I’ll definitely be watching it when it’s available.
Video's been taken down by YouTube.
(07-27-2020, 09:38 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]Video's been taken down by YouTube.

I just tried it here in the US. The link took me to a functional trailer that — while definitely spooky — has only a couple subtle hints of body-horror-type mpreg but no clips of the birth scene.

I could have sworn I saw this title on VuDu the other day, but there could of course be more than one film titled “Amulet” . . .
(07-27-2020, 01:26 PM)Zarastio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2020, 09:38 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]Video's been taken down by YouTube.

I just tried it here in the US. The link took me to a functional trailer that — while definitely spooky — has only a couple subtle hints of body-horror-type mpreg but no clips of the birth scene.

I could have sworn I saw this title on VuDu the other day, but there could of course be more than one film titled “Amulet” . . .

OMG I was right. It is on VuDu. You can rent it, but it is rather pricey for a rental because it is still in theaters (though I can’t imagine which ones are actually open).

It’s $6.99 USD to watch.
https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/deta...et/1449223
Just mesage i found the link to wtach it for free (cause we’re not allowed to put a pirate site on here)
luckily i have watch. His belly become big and blood from center of his trousers...that's all. But it is very resl.
(07-27-2020, 06:16 PM)nhtv20690 Wrote: [ -> ]luckily i have watch. His belly become big and blood from center of his trousers...that's all. But it is very resl.

The Mpreg scenes are literally the last five minutes of the movie, so don’t go into it expecting more. I would say the rest of the movie (sort of) “explains” why he ends up “pregnant” though it definitely isn’t a human baby.

————-

SPOILERS BELOW!

————-

Plot:

The movie is about a dude who falls for a woman living in an old rundown house that belongs to a man that disappeared. He is down on his luck but we’ll educated and he bonds with the woman who lives a boring reclusive life though she dreams of dancing in night clubs. He is angry and upset to discover that the elderly mother she claims is dying and in pain is actually very violent, crazy, and abusive. He takes pity on his love interest; she is forced to waste her life caring for an old hag that even tries to kill her younger caretaker at one point. But something dark is happening in the house, and the film takes a paranormal turn.

(This is where it gets trippy as hell) You sort of find out that the old woman and the young woman are playing out some kind of demonic master/slave situation set up by a “Nun” who purports to “contain and manage” evil by finding the demons companions.

The whole demonic bit is elucidated when the old hag woman howls and her belly swells up as if she’s giving birth. From the hem of her dirty, torn dress comes this nasty bloody fleshy bat creature with wings and little sharp teeth. The man had discovered one fo these creatures in the house earlier while doing minor repair work and he killed it but he never knew where it came from. It is revealed that his love interest is totally unphased by this demonic delivery and she quickly kills the demon creature baby thing, explaining that “you have to kill them because they are born with teeth.” It is implied that this happens relatively frequently.

Throughout the film, you also find out that this guy has done some terrible things and might deserve his sorry fate that he ultimately meets at the hands of the women in the movie.

The Mpreg aspect comes in when — in the last few minutes of the film — it is revealed that the elderly mother demon who had been repeatedly giving birth to freaky rat bat demon babies was actually the missing man that owned the house. The male protagonist takes his place and the women tell him he will be an excellent mother as the cycle seems to start over with him. They don’t show the birth — only the blood on the seat of his pajama pants as his belly swells up and moves with demonic life.

The movie is seriously twisted and ends with the shy, reclusive love interest doing a complete 180 (personality-wise) and the movie hints that it was all an act to lure the man into the house to have him take the aging male mother demon’s place as they drive off together with him cowering in the back seat of her old car under a blanket.

F’d up? Yes. Worth watching for the Mpreg scenes? I don’t think so. Worth watching if you want to watch a twisted weird movie? Probably!

I tried my best to summarize it (and spare you all the time of watching it Hahahaha if that isn’t your cup of tea LOL).
Time stamp on pregnant scene?
(07-28-2020, 11:32 AM)nope12 Wrote: [ -> ]Time stamp on pregnant scene?

Unfortunately I didn’t see this request in time; I no longer have access to the “rental” on VuDu to answer your question. I really do mean that it was the last few minutes of the film, though. Sadly, you don’t see much more Mpreg action than what was already in the trailer ??‍♀️
I have full movie
The Shell goddess? Clearly that's Aphrodite. Her origin and all.

Other than that, the scene was a trip, which I liked.
(07-25-2020, 08:36 AM)lohan Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Scny098VE

oooo Mpreg aside, imelda staunton is such a good actress!
(08-11-2020, 03:16 AM)rlhayn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2020, 08:36 AM)lohan Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Scny098VE

oooo Mpreg aside, imelda staunton is such a good actress!

I know!! She plays such a good villain. I was definitely surprised to see “Professor Umbridge” in this film!
Movie is now available to stream on Hulu.
I hadn't heard of this film until now.

Thanks for the YouTube link to this - the expansion looks really good and yes, it's a pity it didn't last a little longer.