Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pregnant swap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swear this is like the third video I've seen in this style of filming/coloring/voice over ect. I'm not complaining but did I miss something where these types of youtube videos suddenly took off? Either way its got a cute charms to it.

Another nice find, though jrcash.
(01-28-2021, 05:42 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]I swear this is like the third video I've seen in this style of filming/coloring/voice over ect. I'm not complaining but did I miss something where these types of youtube videos suddenly took off? Either way its got a cute charms to it.

Another nice find, though jrcash.

I think content farms have learned that if they film a video once and record mediocre voiceover talent over the original film in ten different languages, they can make ten times the ad revenue. I would guess that uploading ten varieties of their content further boosts their relevance in the platform’s algorithm and it multiplies their profit even more. Crazy age we live in, eh?