Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Modern Family (CLOSED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BabyDaddy

Austin clutched his wife's hand as she handed him the pregnancy test. He almost shook as he took the device out of the box. He felt her squeeze his hand even tighter.

"Well... off to the bathroom, hun. Be back in five minutes."

BabyDaddy

Austin gripped the test nervously in his eyes as he leaned against the sink. God, he was having kids already. The 20 year-old already had the dream of many a young man. He was married before his 21st birthday to a succesful woman and had a wonderful house to take care of. Not many of his friends could say that.

Those five minutes seemed like the longest of his life. He nervously glanced down at the test before gaping in shock. "I'm pregnant!" he exclaimed, bursting out of the door and into his wife's arms.

BabyDaddy

Austin looked at her curiously as she released him. "You... you don't want the baby, do you?" he asked quietly. He should of known. Most couples their age got pregnant almost immediately, but he knew that Lois had wanted to wait a little while. Then again, Lois had married him pretty young. Most of his friend's wives were at least 28.

BabyDaddy

Austin's frown turned back into a smile. "Good. I've been wanting a baby ever since we got married, dear. I'll come with you tomorrow. Dinner's ready now, though, and I assume you're hungry. I made porkchops and mashed potatoes," he said. He scurried off to the kitchen to get the food onto their plates. He smiled as Lois sat down and kept smiling throughout dinner. He was pregnant! They were having a baby! He would be a dad!

(Wanna skip to the actual test. No real point in meaningless scenes...)

BabyDaddy

Austin followed his wife through the hospital, earning nods from the other doctors. He couldn't help but beam with excitement. He held tightly onto Lois's hand as she led him through the hallways. He had no idea where they were going, but he hoped that he would be seeing the paternity wing frequently for the next couple of months.

BabyDaddy

Austin puffed as he thought. "33 days, I think. My cycles normally last 30."

BabyDaddy

Austin slightly grimaced as the needle went into his arm. He didn't feel it, but he hated needles. A lot. He watched the nurse intently as she withdrew the needle, now full of his blood. This was it.

BabyDaddy

Austin audibly squealed as Lois kissed him forecfully. He was pregnant! He and Lois were having a baby! This was a dream come true!

Lois broke their kiss as Dr. Jenny began to talk. She still kept Austin's head clutched tight. "Alright, Mr. Lancaster. I'll put you in our systems for our next appointment. Today is June 24... how about August 3? This early in pregnancy, appointments do not need to be very frequent. I'm estimating that you're about a month along. Lois, congratulations, and Austin, good luck! Morning sickness will be setting in soon!" Jenny chimed. Austin was too happy to frown.

As they exited the office, Austin almost jumped for joy. "We're having a baby, Lois! A baby! I'm pregnant!" he whispered excitedly.

(Would you like to skip to about 3 months in after this? Or two months?)

BabyDaddy

"YEUGGHH!" Austin heaved, the contents of his stomach emptying into the toilet bowl. This morning sickness thing was ridiculous. He'd been getting sick for a month now and was getting really tired of it. Add in the fatigue and constant bathroom breaks and he was not too happy at the moment.

He rinsed his mouth and patted his still-flat belly. "You'll be worth it," he said, cracking a smile. To him Lois, the pregnancy wasn't "real" yet. Austin wasn't showing and life was pretty normal.

He heard the garage door open and the car pull into the garage. "Lois is home..." he murmured, before getting to his feet to go greet her.

BabyDaddy

Austin's eyes lit up as he eyed the chocolates. He probably wouldn't be able to keep them down later, but it was worth for sweet, silky chocolate.

He slipped on his mitts as he pulled the fish out of the oven. Placing it on the stove, he felt Lois peck him on the cheek. "Evening, dear. How was your day?" he asked, preparing the table for dinner.

BabyDaddy

"Vomiting, cleaning, vomiting, cooking, vomiting. I'm so sick of this morning sickness. Dr. Jenny said it would go away soon, thank God." Austin complained. He filled their plates up and sat down to eat. His appetite had definately increased since he he found he was expecting.

(Do you mind if we skip forward about two weeks? They're in the bathroom, and Austin notices that he has a bump for the first time.)

BabyDaddy

Austin sported a huge grin on his face as Lois embraced him from behind. He held her hands and ran them over the tiny, yet noticeable, bump on his lower belly. "Do you feel that, dear?"

BabyDaddy

He pulled her hands over his belly and moved them up to his chest. In the mirror was the small bulge of his belly. It was barely visible, but still there. The gentle slope began above his bellybutton and tapered downward.

Austin smiled and squeezed his wife's hands on his chest. "Our baby..." he whispered.

BabyDaddy

He gently pulled away from the kiss. "Convince me marry you? Dear, I jumped into your arms," he said, pecking her on the nose.

(Where do you wanna go from here?)

BabyDaddy

(Time skip? This an mpreg rp, after all. Skip to about four-five months? You skip after this post.)

"Parents, Lois. We're gonna be parents. I'll be a dad and you'll be a mom," Austin said as his wife's hands ran around his mostly-flat tummy.

BabyDaddy

More and more clothes were thrown on the floor. Austin usually preferred somewhat tighter clothes. This pregnancy was wrecking havoc on his wardrobe. He sighed as he found a t-shirt that barely fit over his new bulge.

"I guess so... we really should start shopping for the baby. I'll need some clothes for these next few months too," he said with a rub of his belly. He couldn't wait for their baby to start kicking.

BabyDaddy

He sat down with a sigh into the front seat. His belly was noticable, but still not big enough to hinder him in any way. Austin knew it wouldn't remain that way much longer.

"Well, we're getting an ultrasound in three weeks. We could just look at furniture and stuff for now. We could come back when we find out what this little baby is," Austin said with another rub of belly.

BabyDaddy

Austin humped at his wife. "I'm pregnant, not 4." He still took her hand as they entered the mall.

Christmas wasn't for almost two more months, but the stores never hesitated in putting their decorations. Austin honestly thought it was stupid, but he was just a househusband, not a store manager.

The first store they found was a paternity store. Austin's eyes lit up as he noticed the pregnant mannequins on display in the window. "We're going in here," he said, pulling Lois with him.

BabyDaddy

Austin laid a rather appealing white longsleeve on his belly. "This is nice. What do you think?" he asked. Not waiting for Lois's reply, he hurried to another display. He picked up two more shirts, eagerly sizing them out.
"This one has a tie at the back, so I'd be able to wear it the whole time. Looks nice, too." he commented, slipping the black shirt on over his clothes.

BabyDaddy

Austin smiled at his old friend Greg. "Greg! Good to see you!" he said, shaking the other man's hand. There was some difficulty as Greg's massive belly stuck far out from in front of him.

"Austin, great to see you. I can see what brings you here. Is this your first?" he asked, giving Austin's belly a rub.

"Yeah, four and a half months along. Lois and I are thrilled." Austin replied with his own rub of Greg's belly. His friend's baby kicked at his hand.

"Well, if you're here for clothes, make sure you get some paternity pants. Believe me, you'll want them. I didn't buy them for my last kid. I know better now." he said with a loving smile to his bulging bump. "I gotta run, call me sometime, okay?"

Austin nodded as he headed decided on three shirts. "I will. See ya!" With that, he headed to the paternity pants section. He didn't want to wear sweatpants his whole pregnancy, and found a nice selection of jeans. He waved Lois over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8