Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I hear your scream from the kitchen but think that you just hit by other contraction yang you can cope with it, so i just continue my work in the kitchen.
I try to close my legs and not pushing but first baby move down
i go back bring the water and scissors, "is there any progress?" i asked you, still dont know about the urge to push
i think i need to push and baby moving down now - i said
"eh? what?? okay, lets take you to the position you want." i pull you up softly and walk to the sling and attach your arm on it. "do you want me to check your dilated?"
yes just check me - i said and spread my legs wide lets you check me
I checked your dilating hole, "you are not yet complete dilated. please dont push yet, the baby already down"
but i really need to pudh it really hurt - i cry a lot of sweat drip down on my face

(want another one to be my husband)
"No, you will be tearing if you push now. try to breath trough contraction." I said, wipe your face with cool towel
hee hee ho - i breathe through the pain
She check his dilating again after the pain end and see that he make a progress with the last contraction, "You almost fully dilated sir, i think you can push in next xontraction but just a small push okay?" She know that it will be long day for her and Mathew.
Aaaaahhh - i grab the swing and give small push with the next contractions and feel first baby move down a bit
I smile see that you make some progress with that push, "Okay you can push harder now"
aaaaaahhhhhhhh - i scream and push down harder feel baby move down more
"You are doing great, i can see the baby head." i encourage you to keep pushing
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i push down again and then start to feel burning sensation in my opening
"You ared oing great sir, keep pushing. But stop pushing and pant trough the pain if i tell you" i massage your perineum
hee hee ho - i pants through the pain feel reall uncomfortable is it burning so much inside me
I place a mirror under your opening, "here, you can see your baby's head"
oh god that my baby head - i said look in the mirror see small head in my opening
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8