Mpreg Central

Full Version: Tales of Arcadia: Rise of the Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Netflix just released a movie called Rise of the Titans which serves as the conclusion to their Tales of Arcadia series that's been running for the last few years. One of the main/side characters introduced ends up dating an alien princess from another planet.

In the first few minutes of the movie they reunite and he gives her a kiss. Since they've shared seven kisses he becomes pregnant. His stomach expands and glows for a moment.

Couple of scenes of said character eating pickles/ice cream and rubbing his obviously pregnant belly. All played for laughs. Towards the end he ends up giving birth but like I said it's all played for laughs.

I'll upload some pictures when I get a chance.
(07-21-2021, 08:29 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]One of the main characters kisses his alien girlfriend and apparently since they’ve shared seven kisses becomes pregnant. His stomach expands and glows for a moment.

Couple of scenes of said character eating pickles/ice cream and rubbing his obviously pregnant belly. All played for laughs.

Still watching the movie but I’ll update if anything else happens.

Please let me see your movie.
And here are some more picture. In the last picture after he gives birth he keeps his more rounded shape. Honestly not the best mpreg in a movie but sorta entertaining in a way.
That was such a cute movie !
And then by the end, the whole thing gets undone.
(07-22-2021, 06:23 AM)redone2002 Wrote: [ -> ]And then by the end, the whole thing gets undone.

Yeah, I was a little put off by that, too :-/ (SPOILERS! CAUTION) The guy just carried, gave birth to, and even named his babies (that he presumably was attached to)... but he didn’t appear to have any qualms whatsoever that everything would be reversed and his babies wouldn’t exist anymore ? Worth watching, but... it was a strange ending.
One of the visual effects team posted some concept images of pregnant Steve on twitter- fun to see what changed and what stuck (and how bigggg he got ?)!