Mpreg Central

Full Version: Silicone bellies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering getting a silicone preggo belly but concerned about someone finding it. I live alone but nosey parents come around every so often and I have parties from time to time. Anyone else had this problem that can offer some tips?
Keep it in a metal safe box with keys.
And hide it inside the deepest reccess of the closet.
Or just don't care and wear it infront of your family members and declare mpreg on them.

I had mine but due to frequent moving of house.
I had to discard it.
No tips I'm afraid, only sympathy.

As I lie with others, with virtually no chance of being to hide a silicone belly, it's an long-standing idea that I've had to shelve. That's not to say I won't get one at some point in the distant future but it'll likely be that - maybe at some point into the distant future.  

If I lived on my own, believe me, I'd have one.
I would want family or friends who are fine with me being pregnant (why I have to hide it?), I know them well and they're accepting of my 3 or 4 times I pretended to be pregnant in 12 years time. There are women and all genders who have them and sometimes wear the silicone belly to simulate a pregnancy, there are reasons why to wear them and it'll be cool any of us are invited to a baby shower to honor a pregnant person (if they mind, just make sure). In 2022, a pregnant man isn't the "worst/offensive/weirdest" thing to worry about... the world had a bad 2.5 years , and THAT...shouldn't scare anyone you're familiar with. (Loves my wife, kids and family).
I don't have a silicone one, but I have some advice.

1. Tell the people that matter most to you about it, so they aren't surprised. This one needs to be precluded with some boundaries creation, if you don't have them already. The boundary being "I'm going to do what I want, and if you don't want to be part of it then that's on you." I told my husband and my mom. Husband is OK with it, just scared about what would happen if the wrong person found out. Mom doesn't care. She thinks it's beautiful. But also concerned about me getting caught by the wrong person. Both would be more OK with it if more people knew.

2. Don't do silicone, do something you can gradually increase the size of. I used a beachball wrapped in a bed sheet, held tight with several maternity bands. I can control how big it is and it's shape pretty easy, and make it look super real. I once worked it up to 8 lbs of water over a couple months, and made an outtie belly button, too. I went everywhere like that for about a year and no one said a thing. Work. Church. The grocery store. Not a word. And when I wanted to scale down, I just removed a bit over time and it was like I'd lost weight. Again, no one said a word or treated me any different. I learned something else, too. No one fucking pays attention lol