Mpreg Central

Full Version: Treasure Planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this out quite recently, and am curious if anyone else knew about it.
If you are a Disney fan, then you may have heard of a movie called “Treasure Planet.” It is a futuristic Sci-Fi take on the classic tale of “Treasure Island”, featuring sailing through outer space and a wide variety of of alien species, including the starring crew’s science officer (male), and the ship’s commanding officer(female), who fall in love over the course of the movie.
Well, you won’t find a mention of Mpreg in the movie itself, but at the end of the movie, the admiral and the science officer are revealed to not only be together, but to have had several children together.
Well, apparently, there were a few lines that originally were in the movie that revealed that the scientist was the one who gave birth to the kids. Unfortunately, Disney had the lines cut, as they felt the subject was too risqué for the film.
And yet they had an animated show where one male character was pregnant for three seasons...
(08-27-2021, 05:24 PM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]And yet they had an animated show where one male character was pregnant for three seasons...

What show??
(08-27-2021, 06:35 PM)BUDDY Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2021, 05:24 PM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]And yet they had an animated show where one male character was pregnant for three seasons...

What show??

I think they are talking about Fish Hooks. But in defense of that show the character was a seahorse.
If only the scenes were there. ?
I remember hearing about that.

I think that the director or somebody mentions that Dr. Doppler gave birth if you listen to the commentary.

Also, here is the seahorse from Fish Hooks:

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._Baldwin