Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alexi Barnell on Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a look around on our forum to see if anyone had come across this one before, but was unable to locate anything so I apologise if this has already been mentioned somewhere... 

If you have a Twitter account, I highly recommend you check out one account which I stumbled across purely by chance recently - @AlexiBarnell.

From my understanding, it's a role-playing page of a young man who's swallowed multiple 'Orbez' water-absorbent balls with predictable results... His belly absolutely blows outwards to the point he looks pregnant with twins in the space of 100 days. The pictures are of real bellies for great effect and thanks to some clever camera angles and edits, genuinely make him look heavily pregnant. 

For a few minutes I admit I thought this looked pretty genuine, but some quick research found this discussion over on 'kiwifarms'.  

It's not that often I'm lost for words, but I certainly was when I discovered this... Before I knew it, I'd gone through most of the content on this Twitter account, including the 'kiwifarms' forum link and around an hour had passed. 

It might not be for everyone, but this is incredible material in my eyes. I cannot recommend it enough. 

I've no idea if we'll see any future updates as it seems his 100 day 'challenge' is now completed, but certainly something I've bookmarked for future reference. 

Enjoy!