Mpreg Central

Full Version: A forbidden type of love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forbidden love

Muse A. is a vampire prince and Muse B. is a werewolf. Muse B. was instructed by the leader of his pack to kill Muse A. but when they meet in the woods one night during a full moon, he can't bring himself to do it and falls in love. They meet in secret for months but are soon found out and are forbidden from seeing each other, that is, until one of them discovers they're pregnant. Will they be reunited?

Name: Sirius
Werewolf or Vampire Prince: Werewolf
Appearance: In his wolf form he is smaller then most of his pack but still bigger then a normal wolf, he has black fur with a white under belly and golden brown eyes, he is missing the tip of his right ear. In his human form he is 5'5" and weighs about 155lbs, with black hair with white stripes and brown eyes he is pale in color.
Extra: Just turned twenty, he normally is a scout for his pack this is his first mission like this, Sirius has a husky pup named Max
Name: Jayce
Werewolf/Vampire: Vampire
Appearance: Curly short brown hair with dark green eyes. Having a darker skin tone than his fellow vampires and around 6’1”. A faint scar is visible near the left eye.
Extra: Typically wields a blade of some sort. Usually likes to ‘mess’ with the people he’s going for unless told otherwise.

Walking through forest at this time of night could help Jayce clear his mind a bit, especially when he wasn’t sent out to do something all the time. Just then, he stopped walking. Something felt off to him.
Sirius was in his wolf form running through the forest stopping every now and then to track a scent. This was his first mission like this he was grumbling quietly as he did this. Knowing that he had to be careful as he was tracking the prince of vampires. Sirius was mostly keeping out of sight he was sort of behind him but close to see but still not to close to be caught at all.
Jayce placed one of his hands on his blade’s handle and kept walking forward. He figured that if he was to encounter someone out here he’d end the job quickly. For a brief moment he stared off into the moonlight before turning his attention back toward his surroundings.
Sirius slowed down a bit once he had gotten a bit closer. He would have to time his attack he continued to stalk the vampire for a bit longer. Sirius took the chance to pounce once he had noticed that vampire wasn't paying attention to his surroundings for a few moments.
“Do you think I’m stupid?” He said, unsheathing his sword immediately and swung as Sirius approached. Jayce had waited for the wolf to take the bait and come out. “You had the right idea though, I’ll give you that.” He said while almost smiling.
Sirius let out a startled yelp when Jayce swung his blade at him. He manged to stop in time but just barely from being hurt by it. Nearly he had done it as he had been patient knowing from doing the same as he scouted but it was not good enough for something like this. Growling he was annoyed at himself and the vampire in front of.
Jayce stared for a moment. “A werewolf. I’d expect someone like you to be in a group rather than alone.” He said. “It just makes dealing with you a hell of a lot easier.” He rushed forward before jumping and attempting to strike from above, although he was off by a slight distance.
Sirius had gotten yelled at when he had asked about it normally there was more. He would give this his best but he knew that this would end badly for him. Sirius wasn't sure if he wanted to fight he would be worse off if he didn't when he got back to his pack. One werewolf would do no good against a vampire especially the prince Sirius huffed but ran to meet him.
Jayce knew this was a one sided fight, and decided to actually give the former a fighting chance. Purposely letting Sirius get a strike or two on him, even falling down onto the ground with his blade “out of reach”, even if he could’ve ended things off right there.
Sirius was able to get a few hits in but he it was not enough. He would eventually give up he was covered in cuts and was bruised as well. Standing farther back and breathing heavily he was at least he had tried knowing he had gotten a few hits in but it wasn't a lot.
Jayce had taken note of each of Sirius’ actions. There was something about him that had him interested. However, sunrise was coming sooner than he had expected. “I’m not in a type of mood to kill, so I’ll spare you for now.” He placed the blade back into its sheath before walking off. “Until we meet again I suppose.”
Sirius watched Jayce wearily not sure if he would attack again. He was a bit curious about him but was not to sure still. Still watching Jayce he would need to be careful for a bit in his mind he let out a sigh of relief. Knowing that he would need to go back before he shifted back. Though he watched Jayce leave first before leaving himself running to get back to the pack.
Some time after this encounter, he quickly had his minor injuries bandaged up. “You could’ve finished the job right there, yet left yourself open?” His sister asked.
“You could say that.” Jayce responded as Aiko placed several small stones on the cuts to heal them quicker. “They aren’t necessary. The wounds will heal just fine.”
“If you’re fine with mother seeing you like this, by a wolf of all creatures, be my guest. You shouldn’t be so reckless.” As she ranted, Jayce thought about if he’d ever encounter Sirius again.
Sirius had made it back to his packs compound just as the sun had risen a bit more. He shifted just as he walked through the gates of it. Pushing his hair out of his face as he had stopped once he had gotten into the place. Letting out a sigh he made his way to the clinic he was going to get yelled at as his older brother ran it. Though his brother knew this wouldn't be his fault as they both think that their pack leader has it out for him.  Limping he hurriedly made his way to the clinic to get this over with he was going to have to go back out as the leader didn't want him to report back until the prince was dead. Though he wouldn't mind.

(Sorry for the late reply I've been busy with work)
(It’s fine with me)
Jayce looked out the window out of boredom. His door opens as a butler walked in. “Your highn-“ Jayce stopped him. “No need to be formal right now.” The man at the door sighed before saying “The madam wishes to in private, Jayce.” He then left the room to see what he was being called for now. The “madam” was his mother, and greeted him with a more stern look on her face. “I’m sure you already know what I’m about to tell you so I’ll make this quick.” She started. “You need to take the people you fight seriously.” Jayce sighed while he listens to her go on.