Mpreg Central

Full Version: Astrology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like to follow astrology (with a pinch of salt) from horoscopes to natal charts and I am an Aquarius (sun and moon together, but the latter rules Cancer ascendant) while my wife has her sun in Cancer and moon in Aquarius (not sure her rising, could be Leo). Astrology can tell a lot about our personalities, experiences and most of all: the choice of fate vs free will to determine our day and our lives. Aquarians and Cancerians: We love the unique and weird-that's natural and normal, and a strong devotion of family and raising children. Looking at the stars (reach for em), both of us likes the sight (or my wife, her actual/real/physical-emotional experience) of a pregnant belly: a baby starts inside a person (the womb), spends 9 months (the growth, fetal movements and the bonding with the future family member, a brand new cute sweet baby) and finally, the person who carries brings the child into the world. That surely speaks to me, a double-Aquarian partner of his/their wife shares a watery moon to produce a moon child or two (and I visualized I'm carrying - my turn - as an Aquarius would).
I follow it a bit a local paper has horoscopes that are surprisingly accurate and you describe on my start sign is very accurate.
Also surpring as my "sprirt animal" is no joke a seahorse
And my spirit is a manly face of Aquarius who expresses like the other gender ruled by odd Uranus, with breasts of Cancer to nourish after giving birth represented by the Moon, a body of a woman of Virgo ruled by genderbending Mercury, the big loving heart of Leo shines like the sun beating faster to support the Piscean fetus' while tied with an umbilical cord in a watery womb like Neptune, and I'm a Capricorn father figure like the ringed planet Saturn. What a poetic way to describe myself astrologically while pregnant or I should say my wife - she said the best part of pregnancy is the times she really felt the strong but silly hiccups of our unborn children in 2 separate pregnancies, that is indeed an Aquarian Cancerian fascination of the unique but normal of growing a family full of love. (and my avatar shows a Jupiter-sized pregnant belly on Ami/Mercury being held passionately by Makoto/Jupiter. Mars like perverse Pluto, Venus alike empowered Eris and Moon is like fertile Ceres, not forgetting healing Chiron and motherly Sedna in astronomy, the symbolism in astrology is related to this forum's male pregnancy, family planning and gender diversity).
No. I don't see how and why stars light years away, bigger than our own sun some by a mind boggling amount, possibly surrounded with their own planets that have life of their own would be concerned with the life of earth from a different solar system in a hard to grasp distance away. It makes no sense when you think about it.
Horoscopes aren't really my 'thing' and it's not something I've looked it in much depth for the last 20-odd years. Probably longer than that, actually. I know I'm an Aries but that's where my own interest in it ends. 

However, I am into astronomy, and I've always had a keen interest in that because I have a family member who has had further education into it. In recent times, I've been casually following the Mars Perseverance mission that's ongoing. I've also been taking quite an interest into the 'DART' mission - the Dimorphos Asteroid impact. 
A lot of the gals and (other) gays at work follow it. I never have, personally. I looked my horoscope up and I am the exact opposite of mine. But whatever gives people purpose, and as long as they aren't harming anyone.
Astrology is generally the study of the effect of stars and planets on human life. In astrology, the positions of the Sun, stars, moon, and planets at the time of people's birth are believed to shape their personality, influence their romantic personality, and predict their lives among other speculations.
See: https://astrology-seek.com/