Mpreg Central

Full Version: The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Jace rolled his eyes “You think I care for you because you were in a male body?” He laughed gently “If you remember I was engaged to a female before you” he smiled gently and took his hand leading him to the house “Now, I know that as a god you probably are used to fine things and my house is quite small but I tried to get some fancier things like nicer sheets and bed and that for when you came back” he smiled warmly at him.
Yuni nodded. He wondered technically what they were now. Sure, there was a baby between them, but that didn't mean much by human standards. They were not married or engaged. Not that he really cared; he happily followed his love into the house.
"I appreciate the efforts, my love," he said sweetly, "but I do not need finery. All I need is you. You're the most wonderful thing here." He kissed him again, softly.

He briefly wondered what Jace's ex would think if she saw them now. He kind of wanted to show her that he had the most wonderful man by his side.
Jace smiled brightly and kissed him back gently before lifting him up wrapping Yuni’s legs around him carrying him to the bedroom “Let me worship the god” he said against his mouth before laying him down on the bed gently looking down at him.
Yuni clung to him like they would never have to part as they made their way to the bedroom. He giggled at the worship joke-although when it came from Jace, it held a special significance to him. He loved it so much. "I love you," he murmured, looking back up at him. Then kissing him fiercely. "I've missed you so much."
In more than one way. Despite the fact that his body had changed, it remembered Jace's touch and was already craving it Their was a heat that pooled in his stomach and the space between his thighs was getting wet with arousal.
Jace kissed him back desperately before removing his flowy piece of clothing looking at the beautiful man in front of him. He leant down starting at his neck before gently kissing down his collarbone, shoulder and arms to kiss each of his fingers before moving back up and kissin along his swollen chest taking each nipple in his mouth for a few moments sucking on them before continuing downwards.

((So, what’s his anatomy at the moment?))
((Female genitalia and a more pronounced clitoris, not unlike a trans man but a bit more developed))

Yuni shuddered with delight as Jace worshipped him, nearly purring as he was kissed. "Mm, that's sensitive," he said, as Jace kissed his chest. Not that it was was a bad kind of sensitive as he found out. He gasped in delighted surprise when Jace sucked on them... Very sensitive.
((Okay, all good))

Jace smiled at the noises Yuni was making and gently moved down kissing his hardened stomach gently before continuing to his hips kissing down one leg and back up on the inner thigh before doing the same to the other leg before moving them gently so he had plenty of access before he gently licked Yuni before spreading his legs further apart and taking the clitoris in his mouth flicking at it with his tongue.
"Gods," Yuni breathed, the irony of his statement not lost on him. He gripped the sheets with pleasure as Jace started licking him. "Jace, Jace please," he said, squirming, trying to get more attention. A very different cry from the way he had been pleading his name mere months ago. "I need you, please."
Jace smiled as he watched Yuni writhe under him. He wanted to make him feel amazing and wanted to do it just for Yuni the first time, not for himself. He continued to lick and suck gently reaching up with the hand he wasn’t using to steady himself to gently play with his nipples gently.
((I lied I got literally no sleep today so if there are spelling errors I worse than usual I greatly apologize. But I wanted to write instead of sleep ))

Yuni moaned and reached down to run his fingers through Jace's hair as he continues his ministrations with his mouth. "Oh, oh please," he said, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure. "I-If you're not careful, I'm gonna-" he bit his lip, on the verge of coming already, he was so pent up.
((Haha, it’s all good))

Jace smiled brightly and ran his roughened fingers over his loves body pulling back for a moment “Say my name” he said gently before going back and pushing his tongue into his love as much as he could swiping his tongue back and forth sucking gently here and there watching his beloved tip over the edge.
"Jace," Yuni cried, feeling himself finally let go and he succumbed to his orgasm. "I love you." He looked up at Jace with love and desire. Clearly, as good as it was, he wasn't satisfied from just that. "Please?" He held out his arms, wanting to touch him too.
Jace smiled brightly as he called his name before moving up to him and kissed him softly pressing his body down on his love, his erection full and pressed against his pants as he was still fully dressed. “I love you so very much” he mumbled against his mouth
Yuni have his beloved many adoring kisses before saying "I love you too" He slid down to Have:s waist, where his pants begged to be removed. Yuni was happy to oblige; he then unbuttoned Jace's pants, shimmying down the fabric until his cock was visible. Then, he took Jace into his mouth and started to suck. He remembered what Jace did to him before, so Yuni relaxed, letting Jace's member slide to the back of his throat as he worked on pleasing him. He wanted to repay the favor
Jace gasped and tangled his fingers in the sheets “Oh gods” he muttered feeling the warmth surround him “Yuni, I love you” he muttered panting heavily “Please come back up to me, I want more sweetheart” he said panting hoping to hold himself together until he could enter his partner.
Yuni did as asked, reluctantly freeing Jace's member from his mouth. But he slowly made his way back up to him, kissing him softly as he did so; Yuni kissed from his member all the way to his neck before finally planting a passionate kiss on his mouth. He wanted to show Jace how much he loved him; where words might fail to encompass the depth of love, surely his actions couldn't be mistaken.
Jace moaned softly at the delicate kisses up his body “I love you so very much” he moaned out gently before kissing him desperately again and lifting his legs to wrap around his waist moving his fingers down to gently push them in Yuni just to prepare him for Jace even though he was in what was similar to a woman’s body now.
"I love you too," Yuni said, clinging to Jace. He gasped when Jace put his fingers in, his body unused to the new intrusion in this form. "It appears that you get all my firsts," He said with a slight smile. This entrance hadn't known Jace's touch, unlike the other hole. He had to chuckle at the though-here was was, carrying Jace's child, but still with one area untouched. But, if he wanted anyone to see this side of him, this form, it was the man he loved.

He moaned when Jace's fingers had him loosened up enough, his body providing a fair amount of natural lubricant from how incredibly turned on he was.
Jace moaned feeling how turned on his partner was and kissed Yuni’s neck gently before kissing him desperately and pushed himself in slowly, making sure his partner felt safe and comfortable as he moved slowly into him. He grunted a little as he immersed himself fully feeling already so close but he had to try and hold back wanting to make Yuni feel amazing also.
Once adjusted, Yuni gripped on to Jace tightly, trying to make as much distance between their bodies disappear as possible. He loved the skin to skin contact; it felt amazing. "My love, you can go ahead and come," he said, blushing at saying the words aloud. He knew Jace was close, and he wanted to be the one to make him do it. "Fill me," he said, his voice taking on a husky edge. He gave Jace a devious look, daring him to fill his already occupied womb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20