Mpreg Central

Full Version: My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Violet was about to ask what was wrong, before she saw the puddle of water on the floor. "Oh... So, we're going with my plan after all," she managed. She wasn't sure exactly how far along Elliot was, given that he had conceived prior to her arrival, but she thought this might be a bit early.

'Okay Violet, think. Think. What to do from here?' she thought, mind racing. It would be too complicated and more dangerous to get Alex, have him come all the way here, only to go back to his family home. Nope. The solution: bring Elliot to Alex "Do you think, if I held on to you, you, you could stand a horse ride?" She asked him. She rubbed soothing circles onto his back, keeping a calm face despite her inner panic.
Elliot took a deep breath “This is too early, I should have another month” he said shakily feeling tears in his eyes “I’m okay, I guess I’ve had a few contractions but they’re not bad or anything, I can make it to the farm, I just need to grab the cloak Alex got me to hide with” he said trying to remain calm
"The baby says it's time, so we need to go," Violet said, rushing to grab the cloak. She wasn't about to sneak a pregnant man out the window like she would have planned earlier, so she had no choice but to sneak him out the servants tunnels.
On her days of solitude, she had been exploring how far these entrances and exiys went--there was basically a whole world below the castle-and she was fairly comfortable with traversing them. Violet was sure she could make it to the stables undetected.
Elliot nodded “I mean, I definitely have some time, I’ve barely had any pains yet” he said before wincing a little as his stomach cramped for a few seconds breathing heavily. “Okay, I’m good” he said after a few seconds and headed into the servant tunnels with her. He knew them like the back of his hand after himself and Alex explored them throughout their life growing up together. He took the lead making his way down fairly swiftly despite his size, the hood up on his cloak and it wrapped around him tightly in case anyone saw, he didn’t want anyone to know lest his father catch him.
Violet followed him quickly; surprised he was leading her through the tunnels. Not surprised that he knew them-this castle was his home after all-bur surprised that he was feeling well enough to lead. She needed to remind herself that they had time, like Elliot said. If they acted quickly, this would go smoothly. She put a reassuring hand on his back as they walked. "You're doing well," she encouraged, "let me know if you need to rest."
Elliot turned giving her a bit of a smile “Don’t stress, we have plenty of time, the labour often lasts upwards of ten hours, especially with a first born.” He said before stopping to breathe through another short contraction before he continued making it to the stables. He was upset that Alex was gone, he knew he would be but hoped to catch him. He just wanted Alex to hold him, he was scared but didn’t like showing that to anyone but him.
'Im alright," Violet said, "I just want to make sure you're alright." Ten hours? She couldn't imagine. But if course, she couldn't imagine a lot of this. As far as a sexual education, she was basically told that it would happen after marriage and she needn't worry. That was obviously a bunch of shit, but still.
She progressed with him to the stables, but wasn't sure which horse to choose. Would Zeus be too obvious?
Elliot went up and patted Zeus “Sorry boy, I can’t take you today, just in case” he moved over to Hilda “Hey girl, I know you like Alex more than me but I need your help to get me to him tonight” he said gently patting her mane before grabbing the stirrup and saddle awkwardly.
((Ah I kept falling asleep sorry))
Hilda gave him a gentle nudge when he patted her mane, then waited for him to climb on.
"I think she likes you just fine though," Violet said.
Violet grabbed the little step to give Elliot a boost and offered a steadying hand to get him on there.
((You’re all good, I went to bed anyway))

Elliot smiled gently “Just mention Alex and she’ll be happy with you” he laughed gently and thanked her for the step, awkwardly climbing up and sighed nervously pulling the cloak around himself tightly “Well…I guess next time you see me you’ll be an Aunty” he chuckled softly before scrunching his face up at another cramp breathing heavily for the few seconds it lasted.
"You know I'm going to accompany you to the farm, right? I'm not going to let you go by yourself.... I need to make sure you get there safe." Violet rubbed his back gently until the cramp subsided. "I'll come back and cover for you, but humor me and let me make sure you get there safe."
Elliot looked at her and smiled gently “I will be fine, I’ve ridden there many times, I can’t afford to put you in harms way as well, I’ve already done that to Alex and his family. And now it’s not just you, it’s Liam as well, I can’t put you at risk. I promise I will be okay but you need to go back to your room and pretend we parted ways and you haven’t seen me since” he said gently and took her hand squeezing it gently trying to convey his gratitude
After a long pause, Violet said, "...Alright. Please, please be safe." She clearly wasn't happy with this idea as she saw him off, but she let him go.
(Hey, sorry, work and uni have been hectic the last week or so)

Elliot smiled warmly at her “Always am” he said softly before he rode off. After about half an hour he arrived near the house and hopped off the horse awkwardly, he tied her to a tree nearby and waddled up to the door breathing heavily pulling his cloak around him. He knocked gently and waited patiently.
((You're fine! Life and work are important c: ))

Violet made her way back to the castle, hoping for Elliot's safety. She was anxious and wanted to come with him. But for her part, she went back to her room and pretended that Elliot was still asleep in his.

Groggily, Alex made his way to the door. Who could be here this late at night? He pulled his pants on, half asleep, and bleary eyed. "Can I help you?" He asked sleepily, until he realized it was Elliot. "Oh! Come in!" He ushered him inside, wondering what could bring him here in the middle of the night.
Elliot laughed at his sleepy state moving close to him and kissing him gently for a moment before pulling back “I missed you” he said gently “I know we only parted this afternoon but I missed you…” he said biting his lip before sighing “Once I returned to the palace my father told me I was to be banished to my room until our prince was born so he could…see to the baby…you know” he said feeling tears well, his cheek still stinging slightly from the slap, before he shook his head “Anyway, I told him that Violet and I had planned to converse for a while and he said that was okay for tonight but tomorrow he would lock me off from everyone. I was talking to Violet and got us some water to drink and then my water broke and I’ve been having some uncomfortable cramping so Violet helped me down to the stables and I brought Hilda because I didn’t want them to see my horse was missing and now I’m here” he said before wincing slightly at a pain holding his stomach which had lowered and didn’t seem as rounded as before “I’m so sorry, this is all my fault” he said feeling tears roll down his cheeks “It’s too early for him to arrive, I’ve been trying to keep myself but it’s so hard”
"I've missed you too. I always miss you when you're not with me," Alex said. He wiped away Elliot's tears and kissed his cheeks softly. He listens to Elliot's story patiently and noticed the remnants of the slap on his face. He didn't know how, or when, but that king would pay dearly for the hurt that he caused Elliot. Regardless of the situation, regardless of his mistakes, Elliot was his family, his son. How could he treat someone he was supposed to love with such vitriol? Alex couldn't imagine his own mother or father reacting that way ..

He shook his head. "My love, none of this is your fault. Right now, the most important thing is to take care of you." He guided Elliot inside and onto one of their softer chairs. Their cabin was humble, but warm and welcoming. A fire busied itself with the wood in the fireplace, providing a soft and ambient glow to their surroundings.
He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared; the baby was trying to come to early. But it's not as though they could stop this, or delay it. They just had to take care of Elliot and the baby until they arrived. Plus, some foals and calf's arrived early and delivered safely... They could do this.

At the sound of the noise, Alex's mother appeared in the doorway. She resembled him a lot; down to the eyes and the sleepy gaze. Her hair, normally tired in a no-nonsense bun, cascaded down her shoulders in soft waves. By her attire, she had clearly been woken up as well. "Alex, what's all the ruckus?" She asked, peering at the two of them.

"Ma, this is the person I've been telling you about." He squeezed Elliot's hand softly and massaged his back whenever he noticed Elliot grimace. "This is my most beloved person, Prince Elliot."
((Wow Alex out here comparing his boyfriend to a horse and a cow hahahahhaha))

Elliot smiled warmly at his partner, he felt his chest swell with love for the man in front of him who patiently listened to him and tried to calm him despite clearly feeling worry himself. He looked around the room for a moment enjoying the warmth that he never felt in the castle, this felt like a true home to him whereas his castle just felt like a place.

He looked up at the woman and was shocked how much Alex resembled her while still being one of the most feminine ladies he had ever seen. Although he had just sat on the comfortable couch he couldn’t have himself sitting like that as a first true introduction, at least as Alex’s most beloved person. He stood up awkwardly, smiling as warmly as he could at her “It’s lovely to meet you officially, Alex has spoken such wonderful things about you” he said and wobbled over taking her hand and kissing the back of it gently.
((He means well... Please forgive him xD ))

Alex's mother, Rosa, was none too impressed with Elliot's introduction. Not that she didn't appreciate the gesture, but he was in rough shape as is. She was briefly surprised by the fact that Alex had brought home the prince, but not terribly so and not for long. They had been friends for years... clearly more than that judging by Elliot's distended middle. In the gentle scolding voice that only a mother could manage, she said, " Boy, sit down. You're in no shape to be prancing around here, spouting those formalities." She waved her hand. "You're giving me my first grandchild-no need to be so stuffy with family. Sit, take a load off. Alex, fetch the stool to prop his feet up, will you?"

Alex laughed, going to do as asked. Well, the hard part of the introduction was over. She had accepted Elliot without so much as a batted eyelid. "Ma likes you," he said to Elliot, trying to put him at ease.
((Hahahaha, Mmhmm))

Elliot felt his lip quiver slightly at the complete acceptance by Alex’s mother immediately in comparison to his fathers immediate rejection. He simply wished his father could look at him like Rosa looked at Alex and even himself, he knew that’s how he would always see their child.

He looked over at Alex “Thank you” he whispered tearfully. He didn’t think he could ever thank Alex enough for his love and acceptance of Elliot as exactly who he was. “I love you” he said tearfully before whimpering quietly at another pain placing a hand on his stomach and taking deep breaths.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20