Mpreg Central

Full Version: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brandon looked over at him, eyed Jin's face closely for a second longer, then shrugged his broad shoulders. "You know what was in it when you decided to play your part as Surrogate." He reached over for his glass of juice and continued to eat like Jin's concern was none of his business.

But then, "I know you're low on money and can barely fend for yourself," Brandon went on, "But I could propose something to you."

"I'm moving out soon. I've been looking for a bigger house for myself, but if you say yes, we can move in together once I buy the house. I told you I wanted you, as a lover and as my personal slave. Someone would please my needs and would also be my pretty sort of housewife," Brandon finally laid it out.

"Plus," He reached out, grabbed Jin's arm and pulled him closer, making the younger boy straddle his lap. "I'll have you carry my child, that would be a win-win situation for us, wouldn't it? You'll have a baby and finally fulfill your desire to be a Mommy. What do you say? I can give you some time to think about it and give me your answer in a couple of days, I can wait."
Jin glanced down, not knowing exactly why but his face lit up with a bright rose red shade of blushing, life's natural makeup his mother always said to him. But sadly .. she was a memory now. He seemed to ponder of her, and for a moment his eyes wandered, seeming to drift from Daddy Brandon's face and to the only available window of the room they were currently present within.

His eyes watered for a moment, dwelling on his matriarch (mother) for a bit longer than what was normally healthy. Would she be proud of him? for what he now became? for what he stood for? for his temporary grandchild before .. well, you know .. but he snapped back to reality the moment his Daddy spoke, feeling his heartbeat sputter and begin rapidly racing as if something tempted him. In reality, he was meant to be a servant, a whore meant to be used and fucked to no possible end for his beloved, his Dominant, his Baron, his Brandon of who he now knew of by mentioning of name.

He wanted to protest, wanted to kindly decline but in all actuality he would have no one to turn to, no one to soothe the pitiful ache dwelling like a thick stone in the very pit of his throat, an emotion that he could not recollect nor describe of by words alone, it was an unbearable reality, oh god .. it truly was. He lowered his eyes, trying to avoid Brandon's, he could not meet them, no matter how much he wanted, how much he desired, how much he would give up for one glance from the man who took all from him, who nearly drove him to pure madness but yet he had to thank him, it made him feel rather higher than the heavens above him, higher than the very stars in the cosmos even.

Brandon was the enemy in his mind but his heart spoke of other opinions and honestly his heart spoke louder so who was he to reject such an opportunity. Even though he was raped, abused verbally and nearly traumatized he found himself accepting. After all .. he had no choice in the matter. He would not survive on his own. He barely had enough to get by, or even purchase a single can of beans. How .. pitiful ..

"Um i-it is a tempting offer, quite enticing sounding indeed but I .. my mother can let me move in .. she must be worried about me being at the apartment without much of a visit to her .." He tried to say, without a such voice breaking in a quivering, only he knew the truth. His mother, his only lifeline left in the realm of the living was detached forever. He squeaked as his slender, smaller arm was taken in a grip and he was lured close to his destined to be Daddy, feeling a spark of tingling seem to surge through him like liquid lightning which caused him to respond to jolting with a slight yet noticeable jumping of motion, expressing being startled at such things. He tried to move, to gather distance in any way but yet his body could not move a single inch, it was like it was locked in place by some invisible, unknown of force and as such he placed himself upon his lap, finding his earthen brown eyes seem to darken with a mysterious urgance for his Daddy's electrifying touches, he wanted to be electrocuted by him by it's presence alone.

"I .. I .. cant." He said with a slight whimper, seeming to simply bend to his Daddy's request, seeming to literally collapse upon him which followed with a rather uncalled for bout of uncontrolled sobbing episodes as he buried his face in the fabric of his shirt, his smaller pathetic excuse for a torso literally pressing up against his, heaving with each forcefully, whooshed and rushed breath, slender fingers clench inward, clenching his shirt as he gripped the fabric as if his very life depended on such an act, his thin bony shoulders slumped tiredly, rising and falling in time with each inward and outward sob like outburst and breath. "I .. just .. cant .."
This time, Brandon didn't turn into a cols tyrant right before Jin's very eyes. This time, the older man let Jin cry and release everything that was pent up inside him. Truth is, Brandon had no idea what turned him into this sobbing mess exactly, but he decided to be patient.

His hand came up to gently rub at his back, offering some sense of comfort, while subsequently pull him closer to his chest, embraced in his muscled arms.

It felt like long hours had passed, until Jin's pitiful cries began to die down. Brandon exhaled against Jin's hair, humming lowly before saying, "You can't what?" The question was genuine.

"I want to understand," Brandon added. "I thought it was a good enough proposition. There's as much benefit for me as it'd be for you, so if you're saying no, at least I'd like you to tell me your reasons and I'll leave you alone forever," It was partially a lie, but in the end, he wasn't being completely selfish or cruel. In fact, Brandon was being the most patient and understanding he could.
Jin's loud torturous sounding sobs and cries faded, becoming soft sniffles, then soft breathing. He raised his head slowly, staring at his perfectly muscular chested Daddy, before, letting the next movement become all the answer the other needed to hear, he would accept. After all, as was said many times before on repeat, he was meant for him.

He took a daring risk, acting quickly for the first time in his life. Ever. He stole his beloved's lips, never pulling away, not even to gather breath. Not even when his lungs screamed out for precious oxygen. He wanted to practically die like this, lost in pure bliss, locked in Brandon's possessive arms.

He reached down to fumble with his own belt and then his own jeans, leaving him in a pair of secret laced stockings and female undergarments in ink black, removing them along with his shirt, blurting out a risky curse. "I .. cant do .. this .. I cant mask .. my .. feelings for you . god I give in .. I accept your offer as it stands with no hesitance. Yes I would love to be your slave and housewife .. just please fucking take me .. please .." He blurted out a whimper, practically grinding crotch to crotch with him.
Jin's rather bold move was met with approval, but Brandon was quick to lead the kiss and take full dominance of his toy's mouth. Brandon kissed him so passionately and deeply, like he was making sweet love to Jin's mouth, swirling his tongue inside, savoring him, leaving Jin's lips bright red and swelling.

When they parted ways and Brandon drank in the sight of Jin wearing such underwear, Brandon couldn't help but think of how he wanted to see him wear that every day if possible. "You don't have to mask anything. Not to your Master, Jin," He grabbed at the back of Jin's head and kissed him hard, smashing their lips and noses together in such an intense kiss.

Brandon deftly released his swollen erection and used both of his hands to part Brandon's ass cheeks and align his massive cockhead to his hole, which was now fully healed like the first time Brandon had taken him.

With a single buckle of his strong hips, Brandon's cock began to spread open Jin's hole, then lowered the boy further along his shaft while still sitting on top of his Master. "Move your hips in circles for me, feel every inch of my cock spread you out."
Jin, or now Slave or wife by naming now in titling had boldy fit his status, and to be honest he was rather turned on like a brightly lit lightbulb when his Daddy approved such a movement from him. He sighed in relief against his lips, only to become muffled further by his lips being invaded harder, grunting muffled as his asshole was being violently penetrated but he could care less about the numb burning or the searing piercing of his Daddy's pointed cock poking inside of his organs nearby.

He held his Daddy's strong, sturdy shoulders, doing as he was told, gyrating his hips in a circular motion as demanded directly, licking and suckling upon a side of his neck, focusing only on riding his monstrosity of a dick until he would be unable to move tomorrow.

He went between bouncing like a jackrabbit upon his length, letting out moans of shy but sometimes full loudness, grinding against him also from time to time, mixing up the movements.

"Yes Daddy .. yes .. yesss .. fuck .. oh fuckkk!" He moaned like a whore in heat.
Brandon's hips rocked against Jin, allowing him to ride his monstrosity of a cock, letting him destroy his very own insides by impaling himself on Brandon's gigantic phallus over and over again.

"You want my seed to fill you up, don't you?" He grunted in pleasure, enjoying every second of what being inside Jin's tight hole felt like. "You feel like a little bitch in heat asking for Daddy's cum, asking to get knocked up."

His hips kept on thrusting upwards, causing Jin to bounce even harder on his cock, over and over and over again, pushing Brandon closer to his own release. "You fit so perfectly on my big cock." In a way, this felt even better than with Jayde, it felt like his cock was only meant to ravage Jin's tight, hot hole.
Jin met in time with each advancing thrust from Daddy Brandon, grunting, groaning and shouting out curses and moans of pure pleasure instead of the pains he usually felt. Instead of avoiding and rejecting penetrations from him, he now openly embraced it. With open arms and a open curiousity.

He loved it when his Daddy talked dirty, so filthy, so satisfying. "Yes Daddy, oh god yes! yesss! keep talking dirty, fuck my asshole to no end! mhh .. mhhh! .. god above!" With a lingering hand he reaches down and strokes his own cock, playing a teasing game with his tensing and relaxing balls that eagerly dangled between his upper thighs like golf balls but he was more interested in the fucking for once he was reciving.

He wanted to let his Daddy have a chance to be in charge further but he also did his own job, never stopping as he continued to meet his thrusts with in sync hops up and down his length like a frog changing lily pads, occasionally changing up the movements with a grinding or a rocking of his hips.
Jin's fuck hole was doing wonders on his throbbing piece of meat. Brandon enjoyed to no end the sensations Jin managed to bring upon his cock, which easily dragged the older man closer and closer to his high.

Brandon wasn't left behind in all their fuck session. Even when Jin was on top and riding his cock like a proper little whore, Brandon would still move, would still work to drill his insides nonstop, thrusted with just the right amount of strength and roughness, reaching far deeper inside Jin than he ever had.

He slapped Jin across the face and held his pretty face in place, forcing their eyes to lock together, "Such a pretty birch for Daddy. That's a nice boypussy, always so tight, fits my fat dick like a cocksleeve," He growled out in pleasure, very well aware he was going to orgasm any moment now.

"Milk my cock, let your hungry boypussy milk me dry. Isn't that what you want? To have my seed in your womb? To knock you up while you're in heat?"
Louder an octave Jin's pathethic whiny voice became, practically showing a sexual spectacle within the room but was not able to be seen because of thickly secretive walls of brick and drywall. He gripped the shoulders that Brandon possessed, impressive and held high, something to hold onto while being fucked ever so violently enough to break him into pieces if he were mere glass.

He grunted with each forward drilling of a thrust, neverending and rough pace but he somehow found the strength within him to carry on, to prove his further acts of worth to his soon-to-be Daddy.

He found himself caught off guard by a strike to the face but did not react negatively, swiftly raising his eyes within minutes while his face was captured by a hard, painful grip to the sides of his jaws. He did not look away, knowing all too well of the reprocussions of such actions.

"Mhmm Daddy, Jin is your bitch! Jin is your bitch! fuck me with your dick till I cum!" He eagerly chirped a joyous moan, humming with each thrust, his Daddy's rather lustful heavy growl had his feeling all sorts of crazed and heated in the region of his legs, furthering his cock till it strained to be released, causing forth a slight squirming upon his cock. "Oh yes! make me pregnant with your child! make me so big with baby that I will end up not being able to move!"
Brandon knew all along it wouldn't take too long for his cock to turn Jin into his whiny little whore. It was inevitable in the end, this is how his bitches normally ended up like; needy for their Daddy, and perfectly collected innocent Jin now belonged to him.

"That's right you're my useless little bitch, all mine to fuck and violate in every way possible," Brandon's words came out through gritted teeth, so lost in the blissful of it all.

Then he exploded. His cock throbbed as it blasted his massive load inside Jin's awaiting womb, releasing what felt like a potent stream of his sperm right inside him. "Fucking take all of it for me," He growled, grabbing a fistful of Jin's sweaty hair and staring into his eyes.
Jin purred many a moan, his breathing heated, chest puffy and slightly plump breasted as if he were more female. To be honest, he felt like one now and openly he embraced such a lifestyle, although it was quite a change to endure.

He was slowly becoming rather fond of it, even more for his Daddy who he now know by name as Brandon.

As he was erupted into like a raging volcano he cried out, gripping Daddy Brandon's shoulders hard enough to bruise, nails embedding into his flesh deep enough to draw forth a few stray droplets of blood. In response, he gasped as his hair was grabbed to the roots and being a docile whore he stayed still, basically being a cumdumpster for his future brood, raising his eyes and staring into his, allowing the intrusion of pregnancy to commence and attach within him, taking root with each passing second.

"Yes Daddy Brandon .." He answered feebly but enough to be heard, staring into the eyes above his.
It felt like his cock was swimming in a pool of his own cum while being inside Jin. He even felt the small swell of his bitch's belly where all his seed was, against his own muscled abdomen. Brandon knew damn well it was taking roots in Jin's eggs.

He let go of his hair, loosened his violent grip on him while he began to regain his composure. A hum escaped his throat as he leaned in and captured Jin's soft lips in a kiss. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was heated and passionate enough to leave his lips reddened and puffier.

"Good girl for Daddy, aren't you?" He chuckled against his mouth, then brought a hand up to squeeze the boy's slightly plump chest. Then he let Jin go.

"I've got some stuff to attend, so I must go," He let him know. "Can you walk on your own or need me to take you to your room?"
Whore Jin slowly also recovered but it took a steady amount of time to accomplish such a healing. He sighed shakily, regaining his sense of normal breathing at a sluggish pace, eagerly joining in on the humming with his Daddy's vocalizations with those of his own, harmonizing with him in sync in his own higher pitched way.

He stayed submissive, but added his own flair of passion as he kissed his Daddy back with the same eagerness. He moved within perfect synced rhythm, never backing down and matching the rather passionate flow of red hotness. A new level of heat, reminding him of a hot spicy pepper he had yet to consume and experience.

"Yes Daddy, Jinny is your good little girl." He purred a gentle moan, breathlessly parting their lips to whisper-speak between his Daddy's own.

What he said next caused his shoulders to slump, and a dreadful frown on his face. "G-Go .. no Daddy, stay with me .. please .. Jinny wants your cock again .. please .."
Jin had fallen so perfectly into his role of his pretty bitch, and Brandon was more than glad and pleased with such events. The older man let forth a laugh as he pecked Jin on the lips and disentangled the boy's dainty arms from around his shoulders.

"My good little girl," He repeated with a firm nod, then placed another peck onto Jin's lips. "No, I'm not staying. As much as I would love to go for another round until you forget your fucking name, I can't stay."

Brandon lifted Jin off his lap easily, putting him down on the couch nearby. "You gotta go feed your baby girl, and when I return, we'll take her to her parents, then I will come home with you and made sure you're full of my seed again. Understood?"
As much as Jin wanted to pout, rather badly infact he stayed in his role as obedient slave. His heart shattering like glass secretly within his chest a thousand times each moment they remained in his apartment. As much as he wanted he refrained from grabbing Daddy Brandon and deepening the peck to more of a kissing make out session.

He responded with a gentle whimpering, wanting to but not smiling, even when his lips were gifted with another peck, allowing his scrawny weight deprived form to be lifted and placed on the couch.

Nodding, he stared down at his twitching hands, trying to focus on something to distract his mind from Brandon. He simply remained where he was, staying silent as silence was. He was suffering from terrible separation anxiety already and Brandon was still in the room.
Even when Brandon stood up and busied himself fixing his close, acting like his attention was somewhere else. In reality, he was very much aware of the growing anxiety revolving around Jin.

He loved every bit of it, Brandon basked in the bliss of knowing Jin was fully his, heart, body and soul. This was how things were supposed to be, for Jin to become fully dependent of his Daddy.

Once he was ready to leave, Brandon made his way to Jin and patted the top of his head. "What's with the sad puppy's eyes?" He asked, somewhat teasing. "I'll be here soon. Go stand up, be a good mommy and feed the child." He moved his hand away, then turned to leave. He was out of the door soon after, purposely refusing to spare Jin another look.
Jin's heart seemed to instantly skip a beat, sputter and instantly stop all at once, making him feel as if he had passed away from a broken heart. He watched his Daddy, silently, watching, studying his every movement like a playful minx.

He whimpered softly, pitifully brushing a side of his face against his wrist, attempting to purr-moan ever so gently, as if begging for attention. He was. The hopeful look in his chocolate eyes gave it all away, saying a few words, 'Please .. dont leave .. reconsider .. work can wait .. just .. stay .. 5 more minutes. Just 5 more .. stay and let Jinny tend to you .."

He simply nodded, expressing a fake but somehow convincing smile but in all actuality he was close to sobbing till hoarse. Even though he would be returning his heart was already ready for him to stay for a few hours more.

"Please look back Daddy .." And as the door close he whispered one word further .. "Please .." But Brandon never did and it broke his heart further.

He arose from the couch numbly, legs seemingly too heavy to attempt a single step but he did so without complaint, sniffling softly as he entered the nursery where his daughter was somehow highly tempted to be rather unfairly fussy after Daddy Bastien and crying, adding further to his distress, all he wanted was to be fucked by Brandon. "Shh Heaven, shhh, it is okay .. it is okay. Calm down .. calm down for Daddy." He reached down in the crib and gathered up the squirming infant who refused to stop bawling until she was tended to.

He rolled his eyes when she refused such a request, crying becoming high pitched whines, even as he rocked her and sang lullabies to her, he tried to figure out what was wrong, his mind a thousand light years away, then he rememberd his Daddy's words and sighing and offering him a pec like breast before cringing as Heaven rather roughly latched on with toothless gums and sealed the connection with a vaccum suction before slightly bobbing her tiny head and closing her eyes, allowing a calming sense of relief for the father and with a shuddering sigh once more he closed his own weary eyes and expressing forth a few tears in silence that streamed down his face, trudging to the nearest wall and sliding down toward it till he was in the corner of the room, showing no logical emotion, just blankness.

Sometimes things were too much to bear and the thought of being apart from Bastien was a fate worser than death. Eventually he ended up falling asleep in that very corner, allowing his daughter to feed for a time till she fell asleep which was what she eventually succumbed to, sleeping in her upward sitting slumbering father.
Brandon was back over 4 hours later, having take longer than expected. He let himself inside Jin's apartment and began to look for him. The entire apartment was silent, everything too quiet.

He went inside the nursery room and found Jin fast asleep in an awkward position with the baby in his arms, as deep in sleep as her Mommy.

Brandon took the baby from Jin's arms, and heard her let out a whine in her sleep, like she refused to let go of Jin's nipple but eventually did and continued to sleep while Brandon put her in her crib.

After that, he went to look for Jin's phone to text the baby's parents and let them know they were on their way there. Then, Brandon went to pick up Jin, bridal style, and carried him to his bedroom. He noticed them how one of his nipples which seemed to be overly sensitive was now a dark red, purplish tone because of the baby's rough suction.

"Daddy's here," He whispered against Jin's ear, kissing his cheek and forehead. "Where's Daddy's girl? I shall leave immediately if my girl doesn't wake up," He teased, still holding Jin's nude form close against his chest. The boy felt so tiny in his arms and he loved it.
Jin did not seem to awaken at first, thinking that it was just his mind playing cruel tricks on him when the front door of his apartment was unexpectedly opened and softly closed.

He made a slight wincing like expression as the pressure upon his already tender, overstimulated areola of his confined, suckled upon nipple that the infant known as Heaven suckled ever so gently from from time to time as if upon a pacifier, bobbing her head but only from time to time when she needed to be soothed from slight fussiness.

She was still experiencing her first dreams and honestly she was not adjusting well to existence outside of the womb. But she was trying, that was all that mattered to Jin.

Meanwhile .. Jin's eyes fluttered and opened, trying to distinguish from reality and fictional dream like fantasy. At first he thought he was hearing thing, that his ears were betraying him, that his heart was deceiving him with it's morbid intentions but when he heard his Daddy's voice he began blushing a bright pink, raising his eyes only for them to brighten and sparkle as his smile formed as it had done, turning up the corners of his mouth.

He knew he was not permitted to touch without permission but fuck it! he was too overjoyed to care, raising up through his agony and wrapping his arms around Brandon's neck and advancing with a daring kiss upon his lips, purring as if he were once again the vixen his beloved had wanted him to be but knew his place in the heirarchy. "No .. Jinny is here! Daddy! God I missed you with everything I have within me. It literally felt like I had died of a broken heart when you left. Please .. don't ever leave .." He then grew softer, becoming of a whisper that seemed to quiver unstably.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11