Mpreg Central

Full Version: You Belong To Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Nolan sat down on the bed with Thomas' help.
"But first a kiss..." he demanded touching his lips "We're a couple almost, huh?"
“We almost are I guess”, he murmured leaning down and planting a kiss on Nolan’s lips.
Nolan smiled slightly.
"Again..." He replied with a big smile, "I have to show you my skills."
He chuckled, leaning down once more and bring Nolan into a deep kiss.
Nolan put his arms around Thomas' neck kissing him truly with affection.
"Do you like it?" he asked without moving his lips too far away
Thomas hummed, enjoying the feeling and the moment that they shared. He moved so that he could kiss Nolan’s neck instead, leaving a hickey.
Nolan gasped quietly, then looked at Thomas surprised, but with a smile.
"Did you make me a hickey?" he asked
“Yes, now anyone that sees you will know you’re mine”, Thomas pointed out, running his finger over it.
Nolan gently trembled.
"I want to be yours" he rested his forehead against Thomas' torso blushing "You turned me on" he added in a whisper.
“Then be mine”, Thomas answered, quietly. He smirked at Nolan’s little whisper, “can I touch you?”, he asked.
Nolan raised his head in embarrassment.
"Yes..." He whispered and lay back on the bed and let Thomas get between his legs
Thomas lifted Nolan’s dress up and exposed him, he could see how turned on he was. Thomas began playing with Nolan’s tiny cock, drawing out quiet moans
Nolan bit his lips slightly, feeling a pleasant sensation. He was so sensitive to touch. And no one had touched him like this in a long time.
"Oh... Thomas," he whispered, moaning softly and sweetly
The sound of Nolan’s voice was beginning to make him hard too. However he wanted to continue what he was doing. Soon enough, Thomas pulled down his trousers and took off Nolan’s dress. He began playing with his lovers nipples.
Nolana blushed. Thomas looked so blissful.
"You pervert..." he whispered with a small amusement moaning "This will belong to the child" he added and pulled him lightly by the hair "My lips are here".
Thomas chuckled, “don’t act like you didn’t like it”, he teased, kissing him again.
Nolan reddened.
"Liked it... But look..." milk began dripping down his body. "Lick it now."
He smirked and began to lick it up, eventually drinking it from his tits. “Mmm”, he moaned.
Nolan felt himself drifting away to paradise. It was so pleasant. Until it made him wet. He looked at Thomas lustfully.
"Damn... I love you," he stated sincerely
Thomas looked up at Nolan, “i… I love you too”, he returned. He moved up and pulled him into another deep kiss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17