Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth center for the supernatural creatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a birth center for the supernatural creatures to have there children safety away from any humans
Mason is a young Werewolf he enters the center his shirt bearly fits over his stomach he is 6 foot 3 he is expecting 7 large pups he sits down on a chair breathing slowly as a contraction was going through his body
Mason stands up as his back was hurting him from the weight of his pups he looks around the clinic "h hello is anybody here I am in labor and need help it's my first time having kids
(This is still open whoever wants to join(
I'm Ian a vampire pregnant with twins my water just broke and contractions are getting worse feeling my baby dropped I scream in pain as I ever the enter "help me I'm sure I'm ready to have a baby" clutching my stomach "is coming"
Mason sees Ian he waddle slowly to him "I'm here from you even though I'm not a nurse or doctor I'm waiting as well for someone
Ian allows Mason assist him to a room, he lay down on the bed, breathing hard "thanks, is coming out" feeling another contraction clutching his stomach "I don't I will able to handle it" feeling intense pain
Mason trys to help ian he breathes slowly swaying his hips slowly feeling a strong contraction he looks at Ian "my name is Mason what is your name
"I'm Ian and- ahhhhh shit" a strong contraction hit him "is coming" feeling a large pressure in between his hips "I can't do this everything hurt so bad" clutching his large belly