Mpreg Central

Full Version: Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had no idea my life would change forever. I've always felt different in some way. I just never could figure it out, other than I was attracted to males more than I was females. In fact, I felt in some way feminine. I hooked up with a good friend as one thing lead to another. I lived with my mother it was just the two of us. I am 18, my mother is 36. She had me young.
I woke up a few days of not feeling well. I could not even stand the smell of eggs, I ran to the bathroom when I could smell eggs cooking....
I had my son just after becoming an adult, I will admit it made my life hard but I will never regret having him. I did my best to raise a kind and loving boy although several times my patience was tested, I still loved him.

Hearing him puking into the toilet first thing was not what I expected to hear whilst cooking us breakfast. He was rarely ill so this worried me a little, I put down the spatula and went into the bathroom to see him kneeling on the floor. I crouched down beside him and rubbed his back, “done puking?”, I asked, concerned.
"I think so." I said. "Oop, maybe not." I grabbed a hold of the toilet bowl. Afterwards I clean up "I'm going go to bed."
I continue to rub his back and hood his hair away from his face as he tries to stop himself from throwing up again. “Do you think you have a stomach bug?”, I asked him, concerned for his health.
"I....I may. I didn't really ear to much last night. I wasn't feeling well since then." I told her. I finish up and lay on the couch. "My stomach also feels a little tender around here." I pointed to show her.
I frowned and hummed, wondering what it could possibly be. I put my hand on it and felt around, feeling the firmness of the lump. “We can just play it by ear, we’ll see if you’re the same tomorrow”. I stood bsck up from next to the couch and went back into the kitchen to finish up on the food.
The next day I felt even worse than before. My chest started to get tender. I had the usual sickness I've been getting."I can't take this anymore." I say.
I leaned over Jacks bed and put my hand on his forehead, “you are feeling warm”, I told him, beginning to stroke my hand through his hair. “Would you like me to book an appointment at the doctors?”, I asked, “or you can wait a little longer to see if it goes away”.
"We can go to the drs,I don't feel feverish though." I say. " I want this to go away, my chest area feels a bit tender too."
“Alright sweetheart, get in the car and we can go to the ER”, I said, standing up to get ready. I always liked to look presentable especially as I was a single mother. Although I had a son, I would always be after a new man to enter my life.
I started brushing my hair back as I had been a bit of a mess real quick as I looked in the mirror on the way out the door. I put my sandals on. I ate some crackers on the way so I didn't feel as nauseous. We get to the hospital and I got out of the car and threw up again. "I'm okay" we head in.
I grimaced at Jack puking but still leant over to rub his back. “It’s okay, honey”. We went into the hospital and managed to get an appointment, we just had to sit in the waiting area.
My name is called. We head to the exam room. I'm a little nervous. Looking at you as I am told to change into a hospital gown.
I gave my son a reassuring smile as I turned around to give him some privacy. “Are you nervous?”, I asked him.
"Yes" I replied. I lay on the bed. The nurses prop the bed up and take my vitals. "We are going to need a blood and urine sample." The nurse says. I look away and the nurse draws blood. "Done" she says with a smile. The nurse hands me a cup and points to where I need to go to do a urine sample. When I finish I lay back on the bed and the Dr comes in.
“It’ll be okay”, I reassure him, holding his hand. I watched and winced as all the tests were done. “You’re being so brave”.
The Dr introduces herself and feels around asking if it hurts any where. I say by chest area does. She says "okay". Then she says ""this area is a little firm." When she feels the lower part of my abdomen. I look at you.
I give Jack a small smile, squeezing his hand a little. I knew what this could mean. Pregnancy.
After the Dr leaves. I lay there after a few minutes I hear the Dr and the nurses faintly talking in the background about me. I try and listen in, then I hear "we need to do an ultrasound. It's very rare but it can happen." The Dr says to the nurses. I look at her.
“Don’t think about it baby, they’re just doing some tests”, I told him, unsure as to whether I should say something. Hell find out if he actually is pregnant though.
Pages: 1 2 3