Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth and Midwives Center (Open)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
She looked at the clock and the data on her hand, its already more than an hour after the pitocin shoot and it must already kicking in his system, "You are not feel any contraction sir? we can try another shoot or i can try to rupture your membrane to induce your labor."
"anything to get the babies out" mitch replied miserably. "does rupturing the membrane hurt?"
Name: Tony
Role: Pregnant Man
3 1/2 weeks overdue
Number of babies:4
birth: penis
Birth PLace: Birth Center

Tony waddled in to the birth center with his massive belly leading the way. He called out for someone to help him as his 4 15 pound babies he felt were ready to come.
(08-05-2013, 10:08 PM)popop Wrote: [ -> ]"anything to get the babies out" mitch replied miserably. "does rupturing the membrane hurt?"
Layla smiled softly, its a rare case that soon to be parent willingly to get induced, but being one month overdue with multiples maybe is a hard thing. "Yes, it will hurt a little. We can try another pitocin shot if you dont want to ruptured your membrane."
(08-05-2013, 10:39 PM)2growlife Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Tony
Role: Pregnant Man
3 1/2 weeks overdue
Number of babies:4
birth: penis
Birth PLace: Birth Center

Tony waddled in to the birth center with his massive belly leading the way. He called out for someone to help him as his 4 15 pound babies he felt were ready to come.
One receptionist come near the huge pregnant man after he called for help she bring wheelchair with her in case she need it, "Is there anything i can help you sir?" she ask politely with a nice smile.

nightshadow

Angel was glad to be put in a room, glad that the midwife had let her know she was almost completly dilated. Knowing walking around, Angel kept pacing around the room, stopping when strong contractions hit her, "Ohhhh.....please come on..." Angel could feel one of her babies moving deep down inside her, praying a midwife came before the baby was ready to come.
Kayla was happy to finally be in a room, but her contractions were getting worse, and her water hadn't broken yet. "heeheehee hoohoohoo heeheehee"
Oooowwwww - i moan as contractions hit me hard make me nearly fall down from bed on the floor and a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak my pants (it just first sack i have 6 sack in my belly) i press the bottom call midwife
(08-06-2013, 02:27 AM)nightshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Angel was glad to be put in a room, glad that the midwife had let her know she was almost completly dilated. Knowing walking around, Angel kept pacing around the room, stopping when strong contractions hit her, "Ohhhh.....please come on..." Angel could feel one of her babies moving deep down inside her, praying a midwife came before the baby was ready to come.
Maria studying Angel's file before she come to her room. As she open the door, Maria can see angel leaning on the wall in the middle of contraction. She stand behind Angel and start massaging her back lightly, waiting the contraction end before asking "How are you doing Angel?" knowing that it almost the end of her labor.
(08-06-2013, 02:33 AM)thecinemanurse Wrote: [ -> ]Kayla was happy to finally be in a room, but her contractions were getting worse, and her water hadn't broken yet. "heeheehee hoohoohoo heeheehee"
One of midwife assistant help Kayla pacing up the contraction, "You are doing great, just a little more and you can hold your babies in your arm" she said reasuringly
(08-06-2013, 08:12 AM)khaohom Wrote: [ -> ]Oooowwwww - i moan as contractions hit me hard make me nearly fall down from bed on the floor and a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak my pants (it just first sack i have 6 sack in my belly) i press the bottom call midwife
One of assistant midwife came afterMatthew press the call button, she saw a puddle of water in the floor, "Ah, your water is broke, it will speed up the labor." She helped matthew change into birthing gown and settle him in the bed once more.
It really hurt - i cry as i lean down on the bed
She smiled softly, "I know its hurt, but you will have your babies soon."
Mitch moaned softly as he felt his first contraction come. "Ohh i think its started
(08-06-2013, 11:25 AM)popop Wrote: [ -> ]Mitch moaned softly as he felt his first contraction come. "Ohh i think its started
"Well,thats good, we dont need to do anything then. I will leave now, you can do anything to make you comfortable, please press this button if you need us, your water broke or your contraction getting closer together." Layla get up from the chair and leave the room.
(08-06-2013, 09:37 AM)Namiryuu Wrote: [ -> ]She smiled softly, "I know its hurt, but you will have your babies soon."

Can i start push now - iask
"Eh?Do you have an urge to push?" she know she must handle this delivery herself if he already got an urge to push since other midwives have another patient with them.
Kayla's belly got extremely rock hard and a gush of fluid came splashing out of her "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! heeheeheeheehoohoohoohooheeheeheeheehoohoohoohoo"

nightshadow

Angel waited until the contraction had ended, before looking the midwife, "I feel the baby getting lower, starting to feel pressure." Angel groaned feeling a strong contraction coming back, looking around the room knowing what she wanted when she was going give birth, "I want to be in a sling when I give birth...please...ohhhh!!!"
(08-06-2013, 07:35 PM)nightshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Angel waited until the contraction had ended, before looking the midwife, "I feel the baby getting lower, starting to feel pressure." Angel groaned feeling a strong contraction coming back, looking around the room knowing what she wanted when she was going give birth, "I want to be in a sling when I give birth...please...ohhhh!!!"
Maria getting a little surprise when see that the contraction already on top of each other that mean the pushing stage already close. "Okay, anything you want. You want to do it now?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12