Mpreg Central

Full Version: maybe???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i've always been a writer deep down. just had my writing spirit crushed a few years ago. had plans to publish something that i was almost done writing. only to have it wiped from the computers memory. been in a hole and now i've recently come up with a few mpreg story idea's just not sure if i'm ready to go through the horror if i lose it during an editing session again or something. i guess it's always good to try. just to be a writer and have such a thing happen. it kinda crushes even the soul.
I'm sorry to hear that. I know in the past I've lost at least one story through a computer basically frying it's hard-drive. I'd spent weeks on it and wasn't too far off completion. I was truly demoralised. It did kind-of live on in a future story which I inevitably wrote, which I managed to implement parts of what I remembered into another idea I had.

I've also lost at least two half-written stories on a subsequent computer after that - which also broke in some weird and wonderful way which meant the back-up didn't work. I wasn't so much upset that time, but very annoyed. 

Since then, all I've managed to do is write up several half-hearted paragraphs of ideas here and there, but never developed them. A few of them still exist as potential future story material. 

I sound very much like a broken old record when I say this - but I do intend to get back into writing at some point myself. It's been several years and it was something I used to really enjoy doing. I have tried a couple of new story projects within the last year but a combination of a lack of time and getting 'writers block' has seen them effectively scrapped.

One day... (I hope!)
Thrilled to read this! Astonishing information and the level of details distributed is fantastic!
Thank you everyone!